Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos (40529 Views)

Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Sexy lady kiss
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by alfredjay: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
She don hammer
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by klem93(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Ode is she not suppose to be happy that they are helping her publicity?
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by ephi123(f): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
On top of their uncompetitive rates, they are cashing in on Yemi's popularity. What they can't try for a UK star. Let her sue them for every penny.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Make she come take me out today... See ego....
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by OHDWISE: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=Mykelpato post=38901907]Mtcheeew, so becox say we dey patronize her music, she Think say she don become super star.

The company just downloaded an African girl picture for Google

BTW, is she really pretty? Make the company h

fucking hater
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Dinocarex(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Every one is suing Lebera telecoms. Even Jay z and Kanye is suing them for the same offence.

My barber is using D'banj, Wizkid and Olamide on his poster.. When will they sue him also.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by ephi123(f): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2015
klem93:
Ode is she not suppose to be happy that they are helping her publicity?

Helping her popularity or she is helping their business?
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by SmartMugu: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Now everybody dey wish na their picture dem use. Free money!
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by obailala(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Lebara no be nigerian company? undecided
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by repogirl(f): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Wow, so oyibo people sef dey donthis kaind thing?? angry
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2015
stefanweeks:
Thats Nasty

Dem Go Pay.... Quote me anywhere

Yemi, u don hammer grin

FTC
They ll hammer her grin
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by fako1(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
NAIJA!!! scoping too much.........see FMT

"A fan spotted it". yimu!!!

By the tym she gets the alert, even the fan wey spot am no go hear (dats if that "fan" exists)
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by LEXYCOM: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Oya yemi, come and sue use in mowe, ogun state........I use ur picture in selling my product......I sell bread
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Sunbellar: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
chaz007:
Like she hasn't used d picture of Jesus on her FB profile back when she was a regular girl. Did Jesus sue her??

Abegi!!!
Why are you this wicked Miss Chinaza Uba
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by LEXYCOM: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Oya yemi, come and sue use in mowe, ogun state........I use ur picture in selling my product......I see bread
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by chaz007(f): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Sunbellar:
Why are you this wicked Miss Chinaza Uba
Am I?! Well, that was just a sarcasm.
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by omonnakoda: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
chaz007:
Like she hasn't used d picture of Jesus on her FB profile back when she was a regular girl. Did Jesus sue her??
Abegi!!!

This company are not that dumb to use a celebrity picture for a billboard ad without a consent, knowing fully well d legal implication of it. Even if they did, knowingly or unknowingly, She'd be surprised when they present a look-alike model in court. £20,000 plastic surgery is enough to get a model to lift her look. Na so e easy to cough out 6-digit sterling abi?!
Jesus get picture?
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tvegas:
I doubt if Lebara a corporate body will be foolish enough to do such. This is probably the action of one of the companies marketing agents. In that case She shouldnt count her eggs yet.
even @ that the company is still liable......
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by ostopsmich(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you tired of that excess fats, flabby arms, protruding tummy/pot belly? Worry no more, just visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by chaz007(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
Jesus get picture?
I was being sarcastic o!
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
chaz007:
Abegi!!!

This company is not that dumb to use a celebrity picture for a billboard ad without a consent, knowing fully well d legal implication of it. Even if they did, knowingly or unknowingly, She'd be surprised when they present a look-alike model in court. £20,000 plastic surgery is enough to get a model to lift her look. Na so e easy to cough out 6-digit sterling abi?!

Intelligence girls turn me ON... and you just did.

Kedu?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by 400billionman: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chai, i need this kind of money now..
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by adewalle1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
my g.f fine pass yemi alade, abeg make dem use her pix!
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Michymi: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
chaz007:
Abegi!!!

This company is not that dumb to use a celebrity picture for a billboard ad without a consent, knowing fully well d legal implication of it. Even if they did, knowingly or unknowingly, She'd be surprised when they present a look-alike model in court. £20,000 plastic surgery is enough to get a model to lift her look. Na so e easy to cough out 6-digit sterling abi?!

Choi!!! see biffing
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Lincoln275(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
May be na anoda lady wey resemble am, who knows, make she do her findings very well ooo
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Sunbellar: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
chaz007:

Am I?! Well, that was just a sarcasm.
Don't you like a sister to hammer on top of these Oyibos that have milked Africa dry since the time of John the Baptist! Haba! let's support her and get part of our siphoned funds Miss Chinaza Uba!
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by chaz007(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
papawemba:

Intelligence girls turn me ON... and you just did.
Kedu?
Intelligent guys also get my respect... Adim mma.
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Babaken(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
pay what okay see you in court.
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by chaz007(f): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sunbellar:

Don't you like a sister to hammer on top of these Oyibos that have milked Africa dry since the time of John the Baptist! Haba! let's support her and get part of our siphoned funds Miss Chinaza Uba!

The first paragraph was sarcasm. The subsequent paragraph was tactical and analytic. "Don't chase a rabbit u can't catch, lest you'll end up wasting ur resources on the chase". They'll manipulate the proceeding. All it takes is to present sm1 who looks very much like Yemi alade, and trust me, if there's no yemi alade look-alike, they'll simply spend half of the possible settlement to get a model to lift her look to bear a near resemblance with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) / Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" / Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.