Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos (40533 Views)

Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her / Toolz Calls Out NG Classic Store Using Her Beads For Advert / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Revolva(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
U don see when u sue heavy weight n dem win u koro koro..na wetin go happen grin
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by mildflame: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mykelpato:

Right u say? Dissing an Ape, is a Sin before God and man, quit quoting me.

D message is clear at least, GOD got no bizness here 4k man. Be RATIONAL not presumptious
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by theDEVILisHERE: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mykelpato:

You're right sha, but the first step should be contacting the company not instituting a case in the court.

She followed the right step
The company didn't contact her before they did what they did so she has no buisness contacting them first
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by charlsecy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
chaz007:

Literature-in-English should be introduced into the science class curriculum.

Jimmy, that was a sarcasm. Better still, a rhetorics!
Have you seen Jesus or His pictures?
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by tharaomo(f): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mykelpato:
Mtcheeew, so becox say we dey patronize her music, she Think say she don become super star.

The company just downloaded an African girl picture for Google

BTW, is she really pretty? Make the company remove her picture and take my sister's own.
llol dats what i kidda tot too
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by tswagg007(m): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2015
What is a yemi alade? Is it a name of an animal,place,or thing?
Re: Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos by Kidstell: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2015
to some dummies up there in the timeline. you don't have to be a public figure to sue any entity for using your image. some one sued google just because she saw her pants on google maps. did google ask her to wash her pant and spread it under the sun?

the only bad feeling I have is that, the judgement could be lopsided. if english as a language is dynamic what happens to English law?
afterall she is from ***Nigeria***. the only country with an international passport that subjects you to extra embarrassment and extreme scrutiny, I can borrow you mine if you don't have one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady To E-Money: "Dash Me Money, I Will Keep Asking Till You Answer Me" / Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) / Is Teni A Lesbian? - Speed Darlington Questions Teniola Apata's Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.