Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. (8842 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Cant Break Up With Her...need Your Advice Pls / Big Problem, Do I Get Away From Her? Need Help From Any Mature Women/men... :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
JJYOU:

tyra banks no fine. i beg forget that one.  ok you dont give out face towel  when did that become a crime on NL? we are  meant to tell it the way we see it not the way others see it. this is an open forum young lady.  plus you dont have to answe everyone. you forgot your name.

i am beginning to look for my victims now. hope i am not starting too late?
shooooo the bad boy wey give this girl belle dey rest una wan start another war here.  i beg wetin dem call am self.  swine flu dey towm make una no make una self vulnerable to any sickness.  haba chill fine or no fine na someone love una. that is the most important.

abi oo,its a public forum,i tell it as it is cheesy

thanks JJYOU, how madam? wink
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by JJYOU: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You called Serena Williams a dog  tongue
TOH, you dont dissapoint do you?  where is KARMA and funmi these days?

i beg sun dey shine o. make we enjoy today. i beg my dear sister i dont expect this from you.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
Funmi is hiding under a new name wink

actually not new, just a name no one really suspected wink
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
what id is she(funmi) using karma?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
Lets just say if you knew you'd have a heart attack.

Cant tell until she pisses me off grin
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
Ah. I didn't realise this was a fight. When have I appeared aggressive as mr and mrs jjyou put it? undecided After all, we all claim to be in the business of "stating it as it is".

If I called Serena a dog, I am not aware. And even if I am, it was before I became born again and changed my ways. cool cool
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
e jo karma,e so fun mi naaaa grin grin
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by JJYOU: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo no1.:

abi oo,its a public forum,i tell it as it is cheesy

thanks JJYOU, how madam? wink
tks my dear sister. she is okay.  she is laughing at her sisters wisdom with our dear brother and  thankfull i didnt allow her come near NL.  

we are off to naija next week. so will be watching the fight from real  NL soil.

hope all is well in your land?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
JJYOU:

tks my dear sister. she is okay.  she is laughing at her sisters wisdom with our dear brother and  thankfull i didnt allow her come near NL.  

we are off to naija next week. so will be watching the fight from real  NL soil.

hope all is well in your land?

awww ,abeg buy agbalumo for me oooo from naija grin grin grin

yep all is well,na work wan kill person, now wey i dey free i decide to come NL show myself small, cheesy safe trip smiley
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by JJYOU: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ah. I didn't realise this was a fight. When have I appeared aggressive as mr and mrs jjyou put it? undecided After all, we all claim to be in the business of "stating it as it is".

If I called Serena a dog, I am not aware. And even if I am, it was before I became born again and changed my ways. cool cool

welcome sister wonderfull.  your sins are forgiven you.  go and sin no more.

ThiefOfHearts:

Cant tell until she pisses me off  grin
tell na

amebo no1.:

awww ,abeg buy agbalumo for me oooo from naija grin grin grin

yep all is well,na work wan kill person, now wey i dey free i decide to come NL show myself small, cheesy safe trip smiley
thanks God and His good angel will go and come with us. funmi  is now  ireport or something like that. what is agbalumo?
spikedcylinder:

nothing bad in stating it as it is  cant jail people for that can you?
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

As far as am concerned, Serena is as ugly as s h ! t! How can someone be curvy and at the same time muscular? What a contrast! Her being curvy is not even the fine type. With her big clown ass and her giant droopy boobs! Her face nko? Even with all the make up she still looks like a baboon. Abegi, she's gotta be the ugliest person i've ever seen! Sheesh!

There  cheesy Shey this one isnt 100% worse than amebo's woirds to "Iya" tongue

Born again atheist abi? Crazy chic  tongue
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by amebono13: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

There cheesy

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by JJYOU: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

There  cheesy Shey this one isnt 100% worse than amebo's woirds to "Iya" tongue

Born again atheist abi? Crazy chic  tongue
ThiefOfHearts
Insert Quote
Quote from: spikedcylinder on Today at 04:35:36 PM

If I called Serena a dog, I am not aware. And even if I am, it was before I became born again and changed my ways. Cool Cool

As far as am concerned, Serena is as ugly as s h ! t! How can someone be curvy and at the same time muscular? What a contrast! Her being curvy is not even the fine type. With her big clown ass and her giant droopy boobs! Her face nko? Even with all the make up she still looks like a baboon. Abegi, she's gotta be the ugliest person i've ever seen! Sheesh!

There Cheesy Shey this one isnt 100% worse than amebo's woirds to "Iya" Tongue
now i know you have the NL server under your bed. this girl nawa for you. all that grammar for serena. wetin she do? well some born again no dey go heaven sha.

you are proper rafindadi this girl. God help those around you. you dont forget things and i bet you dont forgive easily too.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
As I said, that was in my former life. When was that dated again?
Evil child. angry
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
Plus, in my defense, dissing a celebrity is different from dissing someone you're talking to one on one.
You dig? wink
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

As I said, that was in my former life. When was that dated again?
Evil child. angry

Rofl. Funny thing is Serena looks better than this person you are defending so vehemently. It was last year  cheesy

so you're no longer atheist again? what will we tell majaze?  tongue kiss
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Plus, in my defense, dissing a celebrity is different from dissing someone you're talking to one on one.
You dig? wink

Not really. cheesy
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
JJYOU:

you dont forget things and i bet you dont forgive easily too.

This is true.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spikedcylinder: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
It so does! They are indifferent to insults, their PR have those covered.

Where will Iya Kadija get PR with $20? angry
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Cant tell until she pisses me off grin

maybe if i piss her off, she will show face. . .

osun ashawo, where are you? cheesy grin
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
oyb, you have without knowing it wink

spikedcylinder:

change it to Naira cheesy
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

oyb, you have without knowing it  wink

change it to Naira  cheesy

noetic. . . cheesy grin

thats the only person i  think i have recently insulted. . .hmm. . .

nope, not him. . .lets see. . .

yeswecan seems the best candidiate, though i haven't knocked him/her. . .yet . . .
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by spoilt(f): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Ermm are we not in a recession? grin grin
For $4 I'll be her advocate , mouth piece and revamp her image. Package her up real nice for a real man. grin
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 1:39am On Apr 30, 2009
@Thiefofhearts-You're not dumb because you disagree with me or refuse to coddle me-I came on this site for an honest opinion and advice for what I was going through. You're dumb because I asked you very nicely not to call me out of my name and you continued to do so. You mentioned about what deragatory name you call Hispanics and said no one is complaining about that one-NEWSFLASH: where are the Hispanics on this site right now?

You are no better than AA's who call each other "nigga" or use profanity constantly-too ignorant to come up with an educated thought to avoid using those terms. So maybe, just maybe, you should educate yourself enough and you won't come across as another uneducated Black female-because when the racist White man sees you-he doesn't see "Naija" or African American-he sees you for a "nigger"-just like me.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 1:42am On Apr 30, 2009
@Thiefofhearts-And again, I know my original thread was very long and maybe you missed the subsequent postings I made throughout this thread-but I AM NOT STILL SLEEPING WITH HIM. It was a mistake I made in the very beginning of this whole fiasco-which as of today it hasn't even been a month since it's happened. The way you're speaking, I wish to God I had your strength to just pop up and turn my feelings off after 8 years of being with the same man who happens to be the father of my child who I'd thought I'd spend the rest of my life with.

I may fit the "baby Mama" profile just because I have a child and I'm not married-but I own my own house and car, I am completing college as we speak, and I don't depend on no goverment or man to support me. Tell me where that fits into your little "akata" profile? You think I don't know all the goshdarn stereotypes? That we're all lazy and are out to purposely get pregnant by the Naija man so we can collect welfare and foodstamps and eventually take him to court for child support? PU-LEEZE! I'm a FAR cry from those things-so when I ask you not to call me "Akata"-it's for good reason!
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:07am On Apr 30, 2009
You're no longer sleeping with him cos he hardly visits you anymore

Yes or No.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 3:23am On Apr 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You're no longer sleeping with him cos he hardly visits you anymore

Yes or No.

You are searching sooo hard with a microscope to find fault with me and bashing me for the way your fellow Naija treated me-that's crazy! But since you obviously don't read what I post up, I'll entertain you-YES, he still comes to visit me, calls me every chance he gets and constantly tells me he loves me-but I had to put an end to the sexual part of it all. I demanded my house key from him just 2 days ago and he had an attitude about that.

Look, when one of my fellow African American people wrongs anyone-especially those of different cultures/ethnicities, I don't find it fit to defend them just because we have the same skin color or grew up in the same town-what's wrong is wrong. In fact, it straight embarasses me and I find myself apologizing on their behalf. Not saying you should go that far, but I'm definitely saying stop trying to blame me for things I had no control over and stop attacking me for the things I admitted was wrong already and am trying my darndest to correct-especially based on the premise that I'm African American-that is truly ridiculous! Geesh!
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by FADAKA: 4:26am On Apr 30, 2009
@Iyakadijat,
[quote][/quote]I demanded my house key from him just 2 days ago and he had an attitude about that. ,

Getting your key from him is not a problem, but on what approach you are taking your key from him.
I will humbly suggest you dialogue with him and let him know how much you hurt and hence your decision you
decided to move-on.
But be it what may, Do not make him your enemy , I pray you guys can make a best of friend in the future.
Majority of this people judging you never been there or they are not as fortunate to keep a friend as long as you kept your
Child-Father. Hence the hatred and unruly comments towards you.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by outlaws(m): 4:55am On Apr 30, 2009
cool

What he did was bad but lets not just throw all the blames at him. Could you have prevented this? The answer is yes. What I always tell people is take charge of your stuff and stop the idea of when something goes wrong the other person take all the blames. When dealing with most Nigerian men is likely they want citizenship. So this is a list of things you have to do when dealing or want to marry a Nigerian in the U.S. This is only if you don't mind a heart break.

1]Verify that he have a citizenship [see the documents]
2]Within a year or so take a vacation to Nigeria to meet his parents and ask questions, over verify that he doesn't have a wife waiting for him to get his citizenship. Most Nigerian men do have wife back home. Is the White man that caused them to use you for citizenship. Using an american for citizenship sounds like the only option and nigerians know how to use their only options well.
3]Call his family back home once in a while and keep asking questions
4]Tell him that you know that most nigerian men use americans for citizenship and that you want him to vow wether he is using you or not
If you follow this steps one by one is likely you will not fall a victim but for me I think this is not enough but is likely to give you clues to wether he is using you.

If you are some one who don't take chances obviously poster you are not. But just in case you don't want to repeat the same mistake. My advice to any american that want to marry a nigerian in the U.S. is to marry some one that already have their citizenship. Period. That's the solution to this.

As I am writing this I know 1 or 2 people who are using american women for citizenship. Is not like these men are heartless. Well technically they are but the white man put them in that situation and any careless woman will fall victim is just that simple. If I were in this nigerian men shoes I would probably pay the woman to get my citizenship than use her because if I use her there is a bigger price to pay when the time comes. Some people may say no woman would take your money to give you citizenship. I think if there is one way to get something, there is probably another way to get the same thing. It might be legal and it might not be.

Poster I think you are kind of in a mess considering your situation but is not the end of the world. It wouldn't be nice to fall victim to this again in the name of not wanting to be lonely. I will probably say you relocate to another neighborhood or another city. Take time out and think. Change some of your ways and the kind of man you want. If you act like a victim or act like you are desperate men will use you and dump you. If you act mature and dress professionally, you will attract good men.

Remember this dude is your worst enemy nor matter what.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2009
outlaws:

cool

What he did was bad but lets not just throw all the blames at him. Could you have prevented this? The answer is yes. What I always tell people is take charge of your stuff and stop the idea of when something goes wrong the other person take all the blames. When dealing with most Nigerian men is likely they want citizenship. So this is a list of things you have to do when dealing or want to marry a Nigerian in the U.S. This is only if you don't mind a heart break.

2]Within a year or so take a vacation to Nigeria to meet his parents and ask questions, over verify that he doesn't have a wife waiting for him to get his citizenship. Most Nigerian men do have wife back home. Is the White man that caused them to use you for citizenship. Using an american for citizenship sounds like the only option and nigerians know how to use their only options well.
4]Tell him that you know that most nigerian men use americans for citizenship and that you want him to vow wether he is using you or not
If you follow this steps one by one is likely you will not fall a victim but for me I think this is not enough but is likely to give you clues to wether he is using you.

If you are some one who don't take chances obviously poster you are not. But just in case you don't want to repeat the same mistake. My advice to any american that want to marry a nigerian in the U.S. is to marry some one that already have their citizenship. Period. That's the solution to this.

As I am writing this I know 1 or 2 people who are using american women for citizenship. Is not like these men are heartless. Well technically they are but the white man put them in that situation and any careless woman will fall victim is just that simple. If I were in this nigerian men shoes I would probably pay the woman to get my citizenship than use her because if I use her there is a bigger price to pay when the time comes. Some people may say no woman would take your money to give you citizenship. I think if there is one way to get something, there is probably another way to get the same thing. It might be legal and it might not be.

Poster I think you are kind of in a mess considering your situation but is not the end of the world. It wouldn't be nice to fall victim to this again in the name of not wanting to be lonely. I will probably say you relocate to another neighborhood or another city. Take time out and think. Change some of your ways and the kind of man you want. If you act like a victim or act like you are desperate men will use you and dump you. If you act mature and dress professionally, you will attract good men.

Sweetheart, I have stated this NUMEROUS times during this thread, but since you obviously missed it-let me say it for you again-HE DID NOT USE ME TO GET HIS PAPERS! He had his greencard already when we met(visa lotto) and had just graduated from Technical School. He didn't marry me because he didn't need to do that in order to get his citizenship. The only thing I aided in as far as his paperwork goes was telling him he'd be much better off moving to Atlanta where he could get his citizenship in a few months rather than stay in NYC where it may take years. He filed all paperwork for himself, paid for the paperwork himself and went to his citizenship interview BY HIMSELF! So, now that I've said that can you tell me once again how I could have prevented this-BECAUSE I MISSED IT!
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 5:43am On Apr 30, 2009
outlaws:

cool

Just to answer the things you listed:

1) I verified that he had a greencard and wasn't using me for citizenship.
2) I consider myself on a come-up, but I barely have enough money to visit my family in NY, let alone go to Nigeria-are you serious?
3)I called his family all the time and asked a lot of questions. Guess what? They lied to me too. Told me he was no longer with "that lady" and she got herself a husband over there.
4) I didn't go into the citizenship factor because it was not relevant in my case, but I DID tell him I heard a lot of African men be married in their country and try to act single when they come to this country and constantly asked him if anything was going on between him and his "baby-mother", and if he planned to bring her here, etc. And of course he denied it all, and what else did I have to go on but his word?

Plain and simple-he used me for companionship, someone to fill his emotional and sexual void while he waited for his wife to come to this country and got a business savvy, accomodating woman and beautiful daughter out of it. He was wrong for lying and especially for so long! Who does that? I don't understand why you guys are all deflecting the blame onto me when his own friends and family (in this country)are telling him what he did was wrong-and they are all Naija people.
Re: He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. by IyaKadijat(f): 5:48am On Apr 30, 2009
@outlaws-I don't blame you for thinking it was about citizenship or papers, because that is honestly the only way you can even halfway fathom someone doing such evil to another person if not for that. Trust me-his own friends keep saying that to me too-"It's not like he needed you for papers. I don't know what to say ooo! Sorry ooo! Gbele! Just don't mind him, now. God will show him the way."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. / Did I Rush To Accept This Guy. Hope He Won’t See Me As Cheap / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.