Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139524 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2010
BLZ:

Thank you very much OAM4J.

you are welcome!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by subzeroamd(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
[center]OAM4J
I hope you do the same to me,
about the police character
please you can contact me on
subzero.amd@hotmail.com
have a nice OAM4J
[/center]
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2010
@davidmon

What is NSK passport?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by 3ndy(f): 2:09am On Feb 27, 2010
mmm i'd actually need the form too if you don't mind,
i'm quite new in this site so i don't know what to do.
i guess if i wright my e-mail address someone could send me the form,
pls it's very important,
thx
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by 3ndy(f): 2:11am On Feb 27, 2010
my e-mail address is endyjustcool@hotmail.it
i'd really appreciate d form of the police character report
thx
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2010
Subzeroamd & 3ndy

You've got mail.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by kvolander: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hello OAM4J, please can you forward me the police report form? I would greatly appreciate it.
My email is kingvolander@yahoo.com.

Thanks a great deal.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
@kvolander

Sent it.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by kvolander: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
thanks a lot OAM4J
I got it.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by 3ndy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2010
OAM4J:

Subzeroamd & 3ndy

You've got mail.
thx a mill, u're my hero,
but i have sm other perplexity,
the forms u sent are for male, do u have d female forms 2?
embarassed thx and srry
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by X2X(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
Apologies to all those who requested this form from me who I didnt respond to promptly or eventually. I dont visit the travel section regularly so I tend to find out about the request rather belatedly.

I never dreamt so many people would be wanting this form and I dont think this request/response approach is the most efficient way of sharing it. What I am going to do is to upload the form onto a shared file hosting service and paste the link here, so that anybody can download it for themselves, without having to come here to ask for it from me, OAMJ or indeed anyone else.

So here is the link to the (zipped) file, uploaded to my esnips space. Download from the link.

http://hotfile.com/dl/30608528/dd8bc35/NPF-Character-Report-Form.zip.html

OR

http://www.esnips.com/doc/14880079-4421-4a77-bb67-11a978909a2c/NPF-Character-Report-Form

Saying thanks won't hurt.

Cheers and kip on rockin!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ric123: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Guys
Thanks for posting this form online
I have just downloaded it
I dont know how to thank you enough
God bless you
Ric123
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Go to the police HQ and apply for it
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by tonnyblair: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
If i give you N50,000, how can you make it N250,000 in 6months. If you convince me, you'll do it. (Nigerians in Nigeria only) reply me on: https://www.facebook.com/bukolaogundipe (I am only giving 1 winner)
‪#‎uDecide‬
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by X2X(m): 1:12am On Mar 10, 2010
ric123:

Guys
Thanks for posting this form online . . . .

You are welcome.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:53am On Apr 02, 2010
tonnyblair:

www.nigeriapolicereport.com

simplest answer, why brow-beating?

FRAUD!!! shocked shocked shocked

ole! ole!! ole!!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by bebeto247: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
i have a assistancce supreme officer in Alagbon lagos ,not too long ago she did it for me in senegal now am in yankee too, where u are in yankee?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mcihungary(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
-
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rebranded(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
Pls can anyone send me a copy blueprint0383@yahoo.com the ones on this site are not clear

thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
@rebranded, check your mailbox.

@mcihungary, hope you got the copy I sent you b4 now
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rebranded(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
OAM4J havent received it yet blueprint0383@yahoo.com

was hoping you would see this, thanks in advance
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rubenic(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
@x-2-x
i also need the form.my email is olayinkaolaniyi46@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2010
rebranded:

OAM4J havent received it yet blueprint0383@yahoo.com

was hoping you would see this, thanks in advance

You should have received it. Check your Spam box. Sometimes the system mistakenly directs mails to spam box. But i have resent it.

rubenic:

@x-2-x
i also need the form.my email is olayinkaolaniyi46@gmail.com

check your mailbox.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rebranded(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
thanks OAM4J got it, you are God sent!, God bless
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by sssob: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
please can anyone send me a copy of the police report
@OAM4J , please can u help send it to my email - omo.seun2@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
sssob:

please can anyone send me a copy of the police report
@OAM4J , please can u help send it to my email - omo.seun2@yahoo.com
thanks

you've been mailed.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Meddler(f): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2010
where do u obtain a police report in Abuja?? I'm currently residing in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by subzeroamd(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hey guys
you almost forgort me ,,, about the police charachter I'm here, someone please kindly forwerd it to subzero.amd@hotmail.com

peace
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2010
subzeroamd:

Hey guys
you almost forgort me ,,, about the police charachter I'm here, someone please kindly forwerd it to subzero.amd@hotmail.com

peace

forwarded.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by huet: 11:46am On Oct 28, 2010
Hi House,

I am in the process of acquiring a student visa. One of the embassy's requirements is a "police character report".

Please can anyone who has got this in the past or knows how to go about it kindly inform me?

Here's my email addy: creamygirlng@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
huet:

Hi House,

I am in the process of acquiring a student visa. One of the embassy's requirements is a "police character report".

Please can anyone who has got this in the past or knows how to go about it kindly inform me?

Here's my email addy: creamygirlng@yahoo.com

Thank you.

I guess you are in Lagos. Go to the police force hqtrs at Alagbon, Obalende in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.