Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139754 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
Chief igho: i also need pls... rickkybliss@yahoo.com thnks so much for u goodwill.

sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJgPXZfcZ8

Produced by NigeriaCRB
www.NigeriaCRB.com - Nigeria Police Report and Forms

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by petcarol: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
PLEASE CAN YOU SEND THE NIGERIA POLICE REPORT FORM AS WELL AS THE FINGER PRINT FORM TO ME.ITS URGENTLY NEEDED.PLS SEND TO....carolkenny2001@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by petcarol: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
jasedu60:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45FkR12Ufto

Produced by NigeriaCRB
ww
w. NigeriaCRB.com - Nigeria Police Report and Forms
PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED THE POLICE CERTIFICATE FORM AS WELL AS THE FINGERPRINT FORM SENT TO MY MAIL ADDRESSS...............carolkenny2001@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by petcarol: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED A COPY OF THE POLICE CERTIFICATE FORM TODAY AS WELL AS THE FINGERPRINT FORM IT CAN BE FORWARDED TO .....carolkenny2001@yahoo.com.............THANKS PETCAROL.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2012
petcarol: PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED A COPY OF THE POLICE CERTIFICATE FORM TODAY AS WELL AS THE FINGERPRINT FORM IT CAN BE FORWARDED TO .....carolkenny2001@yahoo.com.............THANKS PETCAROL.

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2012
OAM4J:

Sent.

jeez, just discovered this thread after paying 10k to dhl to courier a copy of the form to my address. Could you please send a copy of the police certificate form to my email for future use. Thanks.
a.adewuyi@ovi.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rubenic(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2012
OAM4J:

Sent.
Could you please send it to olayinkaolaniyi46@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
OAM4J:

Sent. There is only one version of the certificate issued by Police Force Hqtrs for all purposes including job application overseas.

www.NigeriaCRB.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2012
saxywale:

jeez, just discovered this thread after paying 10k to dhl to courier a copy of the form to my address. Could you please send a copy of the police certificate form to my email for future use. Thanks.
a.adewuyi@ovi.com

Why can't people download the form themselves, why are they waiting to have it forwarded to them, I mean if you google it, the 1st result will provide you the option to download it online through www.NigeriaCRB.com I think people just want to know your email address Mr.Sender (lol)
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by darejamesbond(f): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Hi, everyone. I got the forms from OAMAJ and decided to upload it for those who urgently need it. Thank you OAMAJ for your assistance.

@ferhyntorlah:: Pls i urgently need the police character forms and the finger print form...You are a life safer. my email addressis --- darejames@hotmail.co.uk thanks in advance... and for you OAMAJ...you have have my vote whenevr you decide to run as the president of my beloved country...we need people like you man...looking after your bros...keep it up
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by darejamesbond(f): 12:52am On Jul 30, 2012
@OAMAJ: pls could you help urgently with the police certificate form and the finger print forms..pls. pls email address--- darejames@hotmail.co.uk thanks in advance
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by darejamesbond(f): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2012
Hi all, could anyone share with me about the idea of using a lawyer to handle document legalization in lagos with the italian embassy..no visa needed just to legalize the marriage cert, Birth cert, and the Police report...i need it and i am outside the country...any ideas or recommendation and if you have any reputable lawyer could you pls share with the house as well....cheers guys...
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by linclon(f): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2012
Please Can the fingerprinted forms be scanned along my the passport to my contact in Lagos for the police clearance certificate, or the Force CID will reject it only accept the original forms sent by post?
Thanks for helpful info.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by linclon(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hi All,

Does anyone based in Canada know if I have to get my Police Clearance Certificate certified at the Nigerian Embassy here in Canada before I can use it for Canadian Immigration.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ghettodreamz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
@@OAMAJ:

I also needed the copies, here's my email; oluseyenathaniel@yahoo.com, thanks in anticipation... By the way, where in abroad are you?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by farightvent: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
OAM4J:
Well, if the scanned copy is acceptable for them where you want to submit it then its ok. There is absolutely nothing special about it safe the stamp and signature on it. Its like every other certificate you see in naija. Your name will just be typed on it. Mine was DHL to me and it took 3 days.

hum!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jasedu60: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwJgPXZfcZ8

Nigeria Police Character Certificate - 7 days Service.

www.NigeriaCRB.com

Download form Here >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.nigeriacrb.com/Police%20Report%20Form.pdf <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by nudreamz: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2012
Pls guys i'm in serious need of that police form...can someone kindly send the form to doshinuel@yahoo.com I will really appreciate it
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by manucho: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
pls how do i go abt it cos im serving in ife and i need the police report. can i scan the form with my finger print and passport on it and send to them so that the can dhl it back to me though i will pay for that or do i need to go to the police station in ife here so that they can take it to alagbon in lagos for me. I would love to go mysef but i cant get a chance to go where im serving. thks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Biggylungz: 2:50am On Dec 08, 2012
Can someone help me out with a Nigeria police report too please please i beg of you.... My email is brightay82@yahoo.ie
A massive thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by manucho: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2013
you dont have to go to alagbon....you can go to your state CID hq and they will take your datas, finger prints and send it to alagbon in lagos but be ready to pay the bills though lol...i don do am from ibadan but they sent it to alagbon and that was it
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by williamiso(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls someone should also email me the form so I can do my police report also, I need it to be done within now and tomorrow, oghene@ymail.com. You can send it inside this mail or oghrince@gmail.com thank you. And if there is anyway anyone can help me pls give me your detail so we can discuss pls thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mimi77: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
darejamesbond: Hi all, could anyone share with me about the idea of using a lawyer to handle document legalization in lagos with the italian embassy..no visa needed just to legalize the marriage cert, Birth cert, and the Police report...i need it and i am outside the country...any ideas or recommendation and if you have any reputable lawyer could you pls share with the house as well....cheers guys...

Hi darejamesbond, well the much i know about this hectic process is (1)first translate into italian using the embassy's approved entrusted translators.(2)Legalize-i know education docs go to evaluation dept,min of education and foreign affairs -Abuja. but am not sure about the docs you have. I will start my process this month, & i intend to do all docs legalization as stated.
whereafter you do the below;
original receipt and photocopy of payment of legal fees to embassy via zenith,all other relevant doc must be presented in original and photocopy. After all done, a receipt showing date on which docs can be collected would be given. The consular office would then put up a list at the main gate showing names of ppl who would be entitled to enter the consulate in order to collect their docs.
Good luck.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mimi77: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
manucho: you dont have to go to alagbon....you can go to your state CID hq and they will take your datas, finger prints and send it to alagbon in lagos but be ready to pay the bills though lol...i don do am from ibadan but they sent it to alagbon and that was it

Hi,
Please i live in lagos.
if i download the form, fill it, do the biometrics and take it there
would alagbon accept it?
kindly advice , thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
i urgently need it. pls can I obtain the character report in abuja cid hq or its only done in lag?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hello guys,

nice job with the kind help.

I need a POlice Report and I currently stay in Abuja. Can I apply from Abuja? Do you know of any Police Station/post?

Kindly send me the necessary applicatino forms.

Regards
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by manucho: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2013
i dont think u need to download any form bro..all u need to do is take 2passport photos, 2 photocopies of your passport biodata page, and money
mimi77:

Hi,
Please i live in lagos.
if i download the form, fill it, do the biometrics and take it there
would alagbon accept it?
kindly advice , thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jaybesa: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2013
Dear All -

I'm quite overwhelmed with the response thread. But I am also on the same need, I have to secure a police characted certficate. Could you guys tell/help me how to secure it the fastest possible?

I used lived in Lagos from 2008-2009, now I returned to my home country (Philippines) and found out I need to get one for another visa application.

I badly needed to get one faster as I need to follow my wife who's about to give birth of our first born son. The guidance is I will to apply by mail through the Police Command Headquarters in Wuse, Abuja and will have to pay USD10.00 together with the following requirements...

- Letter request,
- 4 passport size photo
- copy of the passport (front and entry and departure stamps from Nigeria)
- Full sets of fingerprints taken by the police in the country of my current residence.

Has anyone tried this process before? And how will you get the certificate? Will they send it back to your address?

Appreciate all help, feel free to email me jose.besa@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.