Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. (28025 Views)

United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / Buhari Is Making Appointments Without Tinubu's Knowledge- Lagos Assembly / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
ibedun:

What the hell is wrong with you?

Don't you see the bigger picture. You are a danger to us more than these foreigners. Why the hell do you think we should please them and continue to do things to suit them. If they don't like anything we are doing in our homeland let them go home to Igboland or go to hell.
I find it weird that you will call someone who has lived with you for years, done business with you, raised his kids, pays taxes, and is respectable enough to get elected into parliament a foreigner.

They are not foreigners but Lagosians and this settler, indigene thing is silly....this issues is a matter of the business of the house, the way the house conducts its business and its members. Any member of the house is allowed to raise objections but does the majority support it?

Your tribalism will not lead you anywhere and will only blind you with hate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by ibedun: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:

What bigger picture?

The fuuking bigger picture is they are an adversary and that was crystal clear during GEJ rule. They are an averred enemy and it would be foolhardy to think otherwise. I don't smile with my enemy is go out and crush them. These people are already menacing us in our land, deep inside our territory.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
ibedun:

The fuuking bigger picture is they are an adversary and that was crystal clear during GEJ rule. They are an averred enemy and it would be foolhardy to think otherwise. I don't smile with my enemy is go out and crush them. These people are already menacing us in our land, deep inside our territory.
The only enemy you have is the hatred building inside you and other people.

You want to differentiate on people based on what language their ancestors speak? This is silly and you are actually pretty sick (offence meant)

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by ibedun: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:

I find it weird that you will call someone who has lived with you for years, done business with you, raised his kids, pays taxes, and is respectable enough to get elected into parliament a foreigner.

They are not foreigners but Lagosians and this settler, indigene thing is silly....this issues is a matter of the business of the house, the way the house conducts its business and its members. Any member of the house is allowed to raise objections but does the majority support it?

Your tribalism will not lead you anywhere and will only blind you with hate

You are the one who is crazy. Even in the western world the racism and exclusion of non whites particularly black continues to this day. Despite being there for centuries.

Yes let me spell it out to you, I hate Igbos. I do without hesitation. This is not blind hathred but because of their negative and hateful orientation towards my meek and good Yoruba people. I don't roll with my enemy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Mynd44: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
ibedun:

You are the one who is crazy. Even in the western world the racism and exclusion of non whites particularly black continues to this day. Despite being there for centuries.

Yes let me spell it out to you, I hate Igbos. I do without hesitation. This is not blind hathred but because of their negative and hateful orientation towards my meek and good Yoruba people. I don't roll with my enemy.
Lmaoooo.....

Seriously dude, I dont know what you have been eating or who fed you what you ate but you need to lay off it. But since it is getting you high....

Username noted. Another human being to lock out forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Uchexxy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
The only way Lagos can avoid having a Governor of Igbo extraction in future is for yorubas to join hands with their kiths and kins in Benin republic and declare a sovereign Odualand. Instead of doing Abubaku for 'One niggeria' and threatening Biafrans with 'if you go, we'll kill you'.

All these online rantings won't move a hair. Else, yorubas should get used to one 'nigger area' with a robust possibility of an Igbo governor in future. I'm sure many are still shocked that Igbos won elections in their father's compound. lol
nice one arode, Why we choose to close our eyes to d fact that we can't live as one is mind boggling. but of course the average Yoruba man has no time to trace who he was before flora Shaw decided to call them nigerians. I completely stand for anything that would lead to d dissolution of this country. it's not gonna work! not in this century and neither in the next!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by ibedun: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mynd44:

Lmaoooo.....

Seriously dude, I dont know what you have been eating or who fed you what you ate but you need to lay off it. But since it is getting you high....

Oh yeah you are a moderator? To hell with you!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
xrisdon:

Don't worry very soon Igbos will dominate in the Lagos assembly, and we will ban the Yoruba language and makes igbo the official language grin grin grin

before any yoruba man will become governor he must understand igbo language first or be ready to be impeached grin grin
I spot your sarcasm. But, I am against tribal practices that discriminate.
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by macof(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2015
I thought these noisemakers said lagos state is no man's land? When will igbo language replace yoruba language in the house assembly?
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by reuben79: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2015
xrisdon:

Don't worry very soon Igbos will dominate in the Lagos assembly, and we will ban the Yoruba language and makes igbo the official language grin grin grin

before any yoruba man will become governor he must understand igbo language first or be ready to be impeached grin grin
yes u r correct.......so lagos will now become fct to Biafra republic?ur mumu no get part2

1 Like

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by coolitempa(f): 12:30am On Oct 14, 2015
kaboninc:

You may end up marrying an Igbo guy

Back to sender o....... angry....don't want the kids looking weird and stuff.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by coolitempa(f): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2015
LieDetector:
see how you just shot yourself in the foot cheesy. I only asked a question cos judging by the way and the temerity you exhibit just to say "our land", one might be tempted to believe coolitempa owns half if not the whole land in Lagos state. It might interest you to know that I own a land in Akoka. If you're still job hunting, I think I stand a better position of offering you a job perhaps making you the land manager.

What are friends for? cheesy

You want to offer me a job......wow....you make me laff in chinese.....chingpongchingpongching..... grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by coolitempa(f): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Go the streets and start killing. Segun, you can start with the Emeka that sold you the female bra you are wearing as a transgendered cross-dresser. Nak.ed monkey! cheesy

ArodewilliamT......leave the SW and go and join your fellow biafraudians......we cannot wait... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by mickeymimi: 12:38am On Oct 14, 2015
kini big deal!
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by coolitempa(f): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2015
LieDetector:
but you're a Christian. You ended up betraying Christ's teachings. Talk about someone being a "second judas" grin.

If truly the election was rigged, why haven't APC or the major opposition gone to the tribunal to stake their claim? And by the way, I'm igbo and pro-apc cool

....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 14, 2015
Philistine:
U dis mad man, quote me again and see d wrath of Amadioha descend on your family. Anumanu!
the poor and illiterate should never be allowed to get into positions of power - I blame Pastor Enoch Adegboye for this.. declaring promotions and US visa by simply typing "Amen" to his facebook post
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by sweetgala(m): 1:55am On Oct 14, 2015
I can envisage Yoruba men and women winning elections in the heart if enugu, and Ijaw folk representing in the sandy plains of kano in the next election term.
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by MrMbaM: 2:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Ebukaobi:

grin grin grin grin

Ibos are bastrads

They are all cursed from womb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by MrMbaM: 2:57am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:
The only way Lagos can avoid having a Governor of Igbo extraction in future is for yorubas to join hands with their kiths and kins in Benin republic and declare a sovereign Odualand. Instead of doing Abubaku for 'One niggeria' and threatening Biafrans with 'if you go, we'll kill you'.

All these online rantings won't move a hair. Else, yorubas should get used to one 'nigger area' with a robust possibility of an Igbo governor in future. I'm sure many are still shocked that Igbos won elections in their father's compound. lol
[/s]

Amadi the son of a mad woman, you keep switching monikers, like the way your mother switch d..icks. What a shame

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by MrMbaM: 3:10am On Oct 14, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Mr Ibikunle. You knw why I h8te you. You talk too much. Start this ur war already and watch as that ur papa face me and face you house taken away from you. Bastard!
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, The frustrated jobless animal that killed his own useless father cos of Christmas chicken, you are back with your inbuilt madness of calling people different name. You are cursed forever.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by wytecat: 4:14am On Oct 14, 2015
COWARD, you are a casualty of Ibos bullying. Ibos used to bully you when you were an active mod, and you are afraid of them coming after you again.

You are one OMO ALE JATIJATI To NF'OWO OSI NJUWE ILE BABA E! AKOTILETA, OMO ODOGO! OMO KORIKO! SUGOMU OLOSHI. GOLUGO! May every part of Yorubaland be too hot for you to step on! May your portion in Ile k'aro ojire be of agony and sorrows. May you feel like you are in a can of sardine in any part of Yorubaland! And May you finally die and be buried with strange faces in a strange land.

WERE OLORIBURUKU! OMO ABIIPABE!

OFO L'OMI EFO NSE! OFO LO MA SEKU!

Mynd44:

Lmaoooo.....

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by LieDetector(m): 5:04am On Oct 14, 2015
I
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Uniben4sure: 5:44am On Oct 14, 2015
coolitempa:

For far too long we have endured all sorts of abuse from these people.... cheesy.....we have bent over backwards....... cheesy.....accommodated them...sheltered them.....given them an even playing ground on all....it has never been enough. What do we get back Nothing but lies upon lies upon lies... cheesy...now we know there is nothing we can ever do or change other than chasing them out of our lands....when we succeed in helping them get Biafra.....we can then form a relationship of respect... angry angry....but first they must get their Biafra... angry
calm down madam.
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Mynd44: 5:58am On Oct 14, 2015
wytecat:
COWARD, you are a casualty of Ibos bullying. Ibos used to bully you when you were an active mod, and you are afraid of them coming after you again.

You are one OMO ALE JATIJATI To NF'OWO OSI NJUWE ILE BABA E! AKOTILETA, OMO ODOGO! OMO KORIKO! SUGOMU OLOSHI. GOLUGO! May every part of Yorubaland be too hot for you to step on! May your portion in Ile k'aro ojire be of agony and sorrows. May you feel like you are in a can of sardine in any part of Yorubaland! And May you finally die and be buried with strange faces in a strange land.

WERE OLORIBURUKU! OMO ABIIPABE!

OFO L'OMI EFO NSE! OFO LO MA SEKU!

Lmaooooo.

You need help dude. You need to see a shrink.

All you NL tribalists are just one and the same. The same bitter stupidity run through you all. Feeding the embers of your childish hate and blinding you to see what's a always in front of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by wytecat: 6:24am On Oct 14, 2015
DONDOZ, you are DIDIRIN jo! Only a person who is afraid of fighting is insulted and pretends they didn't hear. You are dumb and used to being abused without fighting back.

I'm sure your lips are pulled as game by little kids in your neighborhood without you lifting a finger in protest, except maybe cry.

Imbecilic and Foolish Mumu chicken, it's in your oponu body.

Mynd44:

Lmaooooo.

You need help dude. You need to see a shrink.

All you NL tribalists are just one and the same. The same bitter stupidity run through you all. Feeding the embers of your childish hate and blinding you to see what's a always in front of you.
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by Mynd44: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2015
wytecat:
DONDOZ, you are DIDIRIN jo! Only a person who is afraid of fighting is insulted and pretends they didn't hear. You are dumb and used to being abused without fighting back.

I'm sure your lips are pulled as game by little kids in your neighborhood without you lifting a finger in protest, except maybe cry.

Imbecilic and Foolish Mumu chicken, it's in your oponu body.

Lmaoooo

Please keep up your childish charade. It is interesting.

Keep it coming
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by wytecat: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2015
DODOYO, What do you have?

Your head has been used as pawn.

Mynd44:

Lmaoooo

Please keep up your childish charade. It is interesting.

Keep it coming
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by haffaze777(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"the sophisticated people got so many evil characters, they're snitch, back-stabbers, back-bitters, tribalistic, and so on. They like behaving like slaves".

flat'head how far about ur cheast beating
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by luvmijeje(f): 7:07am On Oct 14, 2015
However, I have tried to prevail on my colleagues to stop the use of Yoruba Language and revert to the use of the English during our Thursday sitting, though I have not moved a motion to that effect, I will soon do that because i dont think its proper to speak local language in the house.

This statement is disrespectful and tactless especially on the background of what happened during the last election.... It shows lack of tolerance. It indicate a man with an high level of entitlement.
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by xrisdon(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2015
reuben79:
yes u r correct.......so lagos will now become fct to Biafra republic?ur mumu no get part2

Not at all!
Lagos and other S.West states will become a biafra colony.
Re: Igbo Member In Lagos Assembly Protests Against Use Of Yoruba During Sitting. by xrisdon(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2015
reuben79:

Not at all!
Lagos and other S.West states will become a biafra colony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers / #bringbackourgirls Members In Tears During Meeting With Buhari (Photos) / Merger: Atiku Sent Former Heads Of State To Beg Kwankwaso – Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.