Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (7927 Views)

Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / Ways Women Discreetly Ask For Favours / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? by itsIYKE(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Cos they ve been addicted to the benefits you ve to offer
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? by DAVIYJONESS: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Melahou:

that's because you don't get anything in return

will it feel right if she allows you to beep her before or after helping? grin

I didn't became friends with her because I wanted sex, I do state clearly I have a GF to them. undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? by littlemistress: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Some ladies really have no shame. Some feel you're indebted to them hence you're obligated to render some assistance even after the goodbyes.

Once it's goodbye, its goodbye.!
It's no use opening healing wounds.
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? by DAVIYJONESS: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
littlemistress:
Some ladies really have no shame. Some feel you're indebted to them hence you're obligated to render some assistance even after the goodbyes.

Once it's goodbye, its goodbye.!
It's no use opening healing wounds.
they are the ones making us think all the ladies act the same way.

Making some of us neglect and abandon our ex(s). I mean we have known we have known, we can stay close and advice one another.
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2015
itsIYKE:
Cos they ve been addicted to the benefits you ve to offer
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen & Medical Doctor Strips Nearly Unclad, Jiggles Her Boobs As She Prays / I Have Been Suspecting My Husband, And My Suspicion Was True! / Who Is More Beautiful Between This Two Babes? (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.