Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food (5060 Views)

The Difference In Taste Between Chicken & Turkey? / Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? / Just Doesn’t Taste Like Moi Moi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 01, 2009
tpiah:

heh- on her kneels ko undecided

This is the 21st century. Unless the man grew up in a rigidly traditional home, I shouldnt think he'd expect that.

Exactly
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2009
Na by force you people entertain this lunatic? Na only their knees? Dont they also balance it on their yansh.

Were Sabo.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 01, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Na by force you people entertain this lunatic? Na only their knees? Dont they also balance it on their yansh.

Were Sabo.

On their right breast sef, the left would be a sign of disrespect grin
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by deekseen(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2009
I don't care who eats out of the pot first so long when i get home there's still healthy food waiting for me.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by spoilt(f): 12:19am On May 02, 2009
Becomrrich:

sorry it is culture, even a yoruba woman gives her husband food on her kneels.

I bet she does since she has kneels! grin
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by spikedcylinder: 1:56pm On May 02, 2009
Becomrich is a darn comedian. He's never ever on topic. cheesy
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by No2Atheism(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Were Sabo.

LMAO ,   cheesy cheesy ,  @TOH you are bad ,  how person go take balance food for yansh.

ibkaye:

On their right breast sef, the left would be a sign of disrespect grin

ibkaye, how were you able to implement that emoticon,
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by landwin: 8:43pm On May 02, 2009
I bet her kids would sneak into the kitchen,take the food and eat it in the toilet grin
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by realcele: 1:41am On May 04, 2009
I like the woman at least she is building her house how she seem fit and you dont know if that is what the husband requested. You friends should assist her while you can and her husband can come home to taste the food. He husband is very lucky.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Epi: 3:01am On May 04, 2009
"We may live without poetry, music and art;
We may live without conscience and live without heart;
We may live without friends, we may live without books;
But civilized men cannot live without cooks. grin grin
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by keyne(f): 7:28pm On May 05, 2009
hunger no wori d rest of the family dats y dat so called policy can work.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by jpphilips(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2009
HOW CAN MY WIFE IMPRESS ME BY STARVING MY KIDS?
IS SHE INSANE?

WAIT A MINUTE!!

IJEBU!! THAT RINGS A BELL

WELL, THERE MAY BE A JAZZ RENEWAL RITUAL FOR EACH MEAL

TO KEEP THE MARRIAGE GOING grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by No2Atheism(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2009
jp philips:

HOW CAN MY WIFE IMPRESS ME BY STARVING MY KIDS?
IS SHE INSANE?

WAIT A MINUTE!!

[b]IJEBU!! THAT RINGS A BELL

WELL, THERE MAY BE A JAZZ RENEWAL RITUAL FOR EACH MEAL

TO KEEP THE MARRIAGE GOING
grin grin grin grin grin[/b]

Good point, that was the same reason that came into my mind, as the only sensible reason why any woman would want to starve her own children just to ensure her husband gets to taste the food first.

Some women can surely go to any lenght to do love jazz hence am not eliminating that option as an explanation for her action either.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by tpiah: 9:38pm On May 07, 2009
look, the people shouting jazz here- this is how Africans always blame everything they dont understand on jazz.

If the husband looks happy all the time and has eyes only for his wife, una go say na because of jazz.

What if it isnt jazz and the man and woman are simply highly appreciative of each other? The man especially may be privy to this kind of attitude which works wonders for his ego. You dont know what else the wife is doing that makes him happy, you're shouting jazz everywhere. The thing go be like voodoo for all the ones lacking understanding.

Anyway, I'm not saying people dont jazz- its just that not everything is outright jazz. Some things are simply common sense and basic pampering. If you spoil a real your man, he's more likely to spoil you back.

and how is she starving the kids? The OP said the family gets snacks while waiting. I'm sure the wait isnt that long either.

Sounds like a good idea,imo. The only thing I'd want an improvement on is how to schedule the mealtimes so people dont get too hungry while waiting. In any case, it doesnt have to be every day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Brain Foods That Increases Intelligence / I Need A Good Spicy Egusi Soup Recipe. / The Best Way To Make Ekuru And Stew (white Moi Moi And Fried Stew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.