Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food (4890 Views)

The Difference In Taste Between Chicken & Turkey? / Gas, Stove Or Firewood, Which Brings Out The Best Taste In Foods? / Just Doesn’t Taste Like Moi Moi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by debosky(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

You know how Naija works, even if you do support your wife's action, they'll still hold grudges against her. Why have her go thru that cos you're insane

grin grin cheesy

They must be the insane ones if they can't cook food for themselves. tongue

I am not insane - why must people come to my house and be expected to be treated as royalty by my wife?   Better yet I'll paste it on the door - terms and conditions: by entering this house you agree to wait till the husband arrives before food is eaten. Any complaints or wife harassment will not be tolerated
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by chikito1(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Debo

LOL. I guess guys like you are very rare. Men who stand up for thier wives. wink

Feeling you,
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Secretz(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
debosky:

grin grin cheesy

They must be the insane ones if they can't cook food for themselves. tongue

I am not insane - why must people come to my house and be expected to be treated as royalty by my wife?   Better yet I'll paste it on the door - terms and conditions: by entering this house you agree to wait till the husband arrives before food is eaten. Any complaints or wife harassment will not be tolerated

lol,

Standing ovation!!!

I believe when I see it sha!!  tongue

chikito1:

@Debo

LOL. I guess guys like you are very rare. Men who stand up for thier wives. wink

Feeling you,

Don't fall for it!! grin
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by georgee(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
simply put aside his portion.chikena
i dnt know y peeps like making life difficult and i'll prolly get pissed my wifey is starving my peeps.both hussy and wifey are just plain selfish and inconsiderate.period
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by topsy25(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
Secretz:

point noted!! for future reference, some day your wife will hold that against you!!  grin

Secretary, a beg change ur wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cool
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Iranoladun(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
Ridiculous practice! shocked shocked shocked

I will only take out our food (husband & I) while I dish out the rest for other family members & visitors (if any).   My husband will not even support allowing him playing chief Chef/NAFDAC to taste food before everyone else eats!

My husband & I eats together and if he's not back from work or ready to eat after 1 hour or 2 (depending on how hungry I am) I take out my portion and eat, chikena! cheesy[/color]
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by SeanT21(f): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
That is plain ridiculous. Why cant she just dish his out.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
I don't support!!!!!!!!!!!

Which kind of mentality is that? Why not take the husband dish first and keep it in a cooler. Why starving others. Thats rubbish men,
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by jorem(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2009
it depends on individual belief! to me, there is nothing special in it.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by vanitty: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
How cute.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Redfox(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
they can all starve to death for all she cares, besides the most important thing is keeping her marriage, afterall she didn't marry them,it is a one to one matrix.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Hauwa1: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2009
some Northern women are good at waiting for maigida. i think it is a sign of respect as the provider undecided.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
bet they dont get visitors often
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by k9ine(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
So if oga go work, and im no quick com back, na im b say all d children 4 d house go kpeme (die).

As fo me oh, e get wetin she dey hide.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by hackney(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
shebi,
I think its more logical to have the little ones eat first and not waiting for a grown man to eat before the kids.

Human behaviour truely has no boundaries cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by amebono13: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
so if her kids dey die of hunger,she go dey wait for her husband abi

hahahahha they are other ways of making a man know how much u respect him
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by 4Play(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
At least she can cook, most young women these days can't cook.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by bawomolo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
4 Play:

At least she can cook, most young women these days can't cook.

abi o, tantalizers is now their cook

anyway it's ridiculous. If people want to eat, let them eat. Especially the young kids
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Royalstone(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
I hope they don't have children yet,cos'' it will be unfair to starve your children cos of one (unimportant )believe or whatever
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by AmAlone: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
"In 1943 the Atomic Bomb was made. In 1944 it was test. In 1945 it was used as a weapon to destroy the soil of Japan. . . Two things I know are Infinite, the Universe and the human stupidity. . . I doubt the Universe"---Albert Einstein
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by AmAlone: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
Indeed I suffered this same thing when I was much younger but lol I SURVIVED! The story is their in my profile.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by tollu: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
This is just plain ridiculous. The woman in question has got to be from my great-great-great-great-great grandmother's time. Wicked and selfish behaviour.

So if I had such a woman as an aunt and I went avisiting are you telling me that after helping out in the kitchen, sweating and all, I won't get to eat until her husband comes? tongue
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by tope2000(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hehehehehehehe . . . . .my grandmother was exactly like that grin
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Outstrip(f): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
Y'all don't know just how brain washed some women are. They will tell their children to drink water till their daddy gets back home and the yeye daddy will come home and will not even see anything wrong and wash his hands and fill his belly with food meanwhile his children have developed ulcer waiting for his arse to climb off his girlfriend so that they can finally eat.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
That's a sign of a good wife. Anyone who is hungry (besides the kids) can go buy food outside.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
Tell that to your mom when she visits, David

Outstrip:

Y'all don't know just how brain washed some women are. They will tell their children to drink water till their daddy gets back home and the yeye daddy will come home and will not even see anything wrong and wash his hands and fill his belly with food meanwhile his children have developed ulcer waiting for his arse to climb off his girlfriend so that they can finally eat.

Rofl cheesy
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by AmAlone: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
davidylan:

That's a sign of a good wife. Anyone who is hungry (besides the kids) can go buy food outside.

Now you tell me: How Do You Sleep undecided undecided undecided
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by idupaul: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
your friend is a bush person, but wetin even concern u with her kitchen, dont u have urs
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
Am Alone:

Now you tell me: How Do You Sleep undecided undecided undecided

I sleep like a baby . . . next question?

ThiefOfHearts:

Tell that to your mom when she visits, David

My mom will make sure she gives advance notice before she comes, we'd be very prepared for her stay. Besides my mom likes to cook herself . . . i wont be surprised if she tells my wife to put her feet up while she cooks a dish for us both.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

your father nko tongue

Oniranu

My father is very unlikely to come visit without my mom.
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
Rofl

Dude are you mentally sound?
Re: Her Husband Must Be The First To Taste Her Food by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl

Dude are you mentally sound?

Ignore the dude, he needed some attention that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Prepare Garden Egg Sauce; An Amazing Recipe You Should Know / Recommended Natural Recipe For a Healthy Living / ''suya'' Is A Hausa Name. Here Is The English Name For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.