Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The President Can Comes From Anywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Can Comes From Anywhere (1224 Views)

Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria / Pdp To Jettison Zoning - President Can Contest In 2011 Poll / President Can Rule Nigeria From Saudi Arabia —aondoakaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Can Comes From Anywhere by ity(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2006
HELLO FRIEND,
I WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS A PROBLEM BY ALLOW WE NIGERIANS TO CHOOSE OUR LEADER NOT A RULER,WE NEED SOMEBODY THAT HAS PATION AND A FEAR OF GOD IN HIM,HE MAY COMES FROM ANY TRIBE I DON'T CARE,HE MAY COMES FROM ANY POLITICAL ZONE I DON'T CARE BUT AS FAR AS HE HAS THE LOVE FOR ALL THE SIX GEO-POLITICAL ZONES HE IS FIT TO LEAD US AND NOT TO RULES ON ON.
NIGERIA IS A GREAT COUNTRY THAT I LOVE AND CHERISH MOST, I WILL ADVICE NIGERIANS TO VOTE FOR WHO EVER THIER CHOICE IS, AND LET US BE ALLOW TO CHOOSE OUR LEADER FOR ONCE,
I WILL ALSO ADVICE INEC TO MAKE SURE THERE HAVE AN INDEPENDENCE COMMISSION,WHICH DOES NOT TAKES DIRECTIVES FROM ANYBODY,I WILL ALSO LIKE TO ADVICE THE ELECTORATE TO VOTE AS U WISH,
I LOVE NIGERIA WHAT DO U THINK FRIEND?
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by Ubiman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
You speak the truth. a truly independent electoral commission and the eradication of post-voting rigging cool
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by slap1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
U need ENG 101, Mr. Poster! What a horrible grammar!
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
yes He/ She can come from anywhere PDP constitution is not the Nigerian Constitution and we can do that by registering and coming out to vote, If we dont then there will recriut their hired peeps to go and vote and we will have leaders imposed on us. Lets do our part and vote for who is right, Intelligent, sond progresssive minds from any part of the country
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2010
slap1:

U need ENG 101, Mr. Poster! What a horrible grammar!

If you're gonna criticise the brother's grammar, at least make sure your grammar is correct.

The correct expression is:  What horrible grammar!
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by violent(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
ity:

HELLO FRIEND,
I WANNA KNOW IF THERE IS A PROBLEM BY ALLOW WE NIGERIANS TO CHOOSE OUR LEADER NOT A RULER,WE NEED SOMEBODY THAT HAS PATION AND A FEAR OF GOD IN HIM,HE MAY COMES FROM ANY TRIBE I DON'T CARE,HE MAY COMES FROM ANY POLITICAL ZONE I DON'T CARE BUT AS FAR AS HE HAS THE LOVE FOR ALL THE SIX GEO-POLITICAL ZONES HE IS FIT TO LEAD US AND NOT TO RULES ON ON.
NIGERIA IS A GREAT COUNTRY THAT I LOVE AND CHERISH MOST, I WILL ADVICE NIGERIANS TO VOTE FOR WHO EVER THIER CHOICE IS, AND LET US BE ALLOW TO CHOOSE OUR LEADER FOR ONCE,
I WILL ALSO ADVICE INEC TO MAKE SURE THERE HAVE AN INDEPENDENCE COMMISSION,WHICH DOES NOT TAKES DIRECTIVES FROM ANYBODY,I WILL ALSO LIKE TO ADVICE THE ELECTORATE TO VOTE AS U WISH,
I LOVE NIGERIA WHAT DO U THINK FRIEND?

next time try English,. . . . it's not everyone that understands Engrish!
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by SapeleGuy: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2010
No mind dem, in fact even sef you fit nack broken.

Yes, they can come from anywhere especially Chad or Niger Republic.
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by slap1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Ibime. Thanks, noted.
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 21, 2010
Abeg jor. Speak the language as you sabi jare!! The basis of communication is understanding. I know you all understood what the poster is saying so why y'all being a biatch about it? Is English your mother tongue abi no be teach them teach us oyimbo? Thunder faya all of una weh de laugh the guy grammar. Forget that side. Una be part of the problem. Mechanic weh no sabi speak oyimbo fit fix wetin him no invent but because him no speak oyimbo u no respect him skills. Fuk all of una!!
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by slap1(m): 2:07am On Mar 21, 2010
^^ Haven't you encountered better and milder words?
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 21, 2010
slap1:

^^ Haven't you encountered better and milder words?

I forget their meanings when speaking to ignorant folks
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by slap1(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2010
^^ Not good for you.
Re: The President Can Comes From Anywhere by ciscostaz: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2010
Which one be Engrish again? Hahahahahahahah!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real Or A Joke? / Should George Bush Up And Move To Nigeria? / "inec Missing 3 Trucks Carrying Ballot Papers"-The Beginning Of Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.