Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... (74052 Views)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
misspicy:

They are still under scruntinity cheesy

Choose wisely & don't forget to do background checks wink The killer lurks embarassed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
misspicy:

Will you be my boo
is money involved... cool

4 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Thanks Barbie
PinkBarbie:
You two look good together.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tuk2ato(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmm undecided
Sanmel:
See us

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lolz, she is not, didn't notice that but I hope this is better.
prettythicksme:
Y are u hiding ur face in all d pics u posted,is she ur side chick? cheesy cheesy she is pretty tho.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
gunners160:
My dearest nd we

Nice. I hope you will marry her sha.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by misspicy(f): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Choose wisely & don't forget to do background checks wink The killer lurks embarassed
Then ur help is needed,af you fixed d email?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by misspicy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

is money involved... cool
Yes ofcourse,you will take care of me with money naw embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
misspicy:

Yes ofcourse,you will take care of me with money naw embarassed
..& yhu will also †ake care
of me wid wah.?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tosyne2much(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
nikkypearl:
YES angry
The poor network prevented me from uploading it cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16,
Men play d qame, buh women know d score?
Hmmm, I see. lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
aww u both look good 2geda smiley hope it will lead 2 marriage?? wink

2 Likes

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:
hayjay16,
Men play d qame, buh women know d score?
Hmmm, I see. lipsrsealed
grin still waiting 4 u nd ur boo pic
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Sanmel:
As no boo nko, I go sha get bae smiley
Nice one.
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
deeprof123:
am SSS.
Same here wink
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
grin still waiting 4 u nd ur boo pic
lol, didn† u see i† on d 2nd paqe.?
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by nikkypearl(f): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
The poor network prevented me from uploading it cheesy
Ole cheesy cheesy

@castroevans... kiss yo gurl is so cute..

@dharay.. angry sad

@misspicy nd prettythicksme embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
nikkypearl:

@dharay.. angry sad
yhu called me Ma. lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

lol, didn† u see i† on d 2nd paqe.?
u both look good 2geda cry cry
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
Tabh:

This one you are hiding your face,are you sure you are not hiding from other baes?
Long time bae smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
u both look good 2geda cry cry
grin grin
†hnx dear,
& where is yhurs...
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
mehn I can't remember the last time I have so much fun with my bae, seems I'm going to take her out this Saturday, hommie you just made me remember some things. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by sulmeza(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
Thanks bruv...relationship isn't as easy as on think, u gat to tolerate each other, live with each other's flaw, quarel and settle. Relationship is a body building institution that prepares u for the greater task ahead(marriage)
ur babe set bro...cute couple

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Eleniyan15: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bro no forget to drop date of wedding......
the bae set sha
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
nikkypearl:

Ole cheesy cheesy

@castroevans... kiss yo gurl is so cute..

@dharay.. angry sad

@misspicy nd prettythicksme embarassed
Waiting for your boyfriend's pix sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rextayne:
Long time bae smiley
Longtime boo
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by hayjay16(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:
grin grin
†hnx dear, & where is yhurs...
boo_less smiley
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dammyluv911(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
me n my baby

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by tohphunmie(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2015
dharay99:

ßae and I. smiley
But is it possible for someone to be this dark Just wondering tho

1 Like

Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
hayjay16:
boo_less smiley
shocked shocked
Hmm...no commen†.! lipsrsealed
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
castroevans:
Yea,ur babe is cute!!! cheesy
Re: How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... by dharay99: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
tohphunmie:

But is it possible for someone to be this dark Just wondering tho
yeah
ßlack is ßeau†y u kn0w...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.