Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material (2221 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 4 Clever Ways To Know A Good Girlfriend Material / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by onemorepls(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Here are some of the differences between a wife material and a girl friend material.

1, Wf material accept sorry without any gift, gf material will want u to apologize with a gift or cash.
2, Wf material avoid inconveniencing you, gf material never mind if you are convenient or inconvenient.
3, Wf material will always advice u to cook at home, gf material prefer eateries.
4, Wf material will do all she can to stop u from clubbing, gf material will want to follow u to club.
5, Wf material will advice u to save money, gf material will advice you to spend cos nobody is sure of seeing tomorrow.
6, Wf material will luv your parent and siblings, gf material dont care about them.
7, Wf material can cook, gf material can only cook indomie.
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by kemlily(f): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
So true
grin
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by falconey(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
undecided

GF material

2,5 and 6 are enough for guys to see what GFs are doing to them.
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by braine(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
kemlily:
So true
grin

You know coz thats what you do.
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by flawlesRebirth(f): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Mehn....m bored

ok..m ah gF materia
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
To cut the long story short. Gf material got sexy body. Wf material got sexy character.
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by dharay99: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
mtcheeeeeeew,
Especially dah† numb6...mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by importexpert(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
op you are so on point.
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
To cut the long story short.
Gf material got sexy body.
Wf material got sexy character.
Where did this dumb ass crawl out from?
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by vani86: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
Mehn....m bored

ok..m ah gF materia

Nobody is interested
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
vani86:

Nobody is interested
.actually.....i never expect u to care.....
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
ZedX9:

Where did this dumb ass crawl out from?
now you're just getting desperate.
Seems i struck a nerve, eh?
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
onemorepls:

4, Wf material will do all she can to stop u from clubbing, gf material will want to follow u to club..

What is wrong with clubbing sometimes?! Obviously OP doesn't like grinding on the dance floor
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by IndianaJay: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
As you're busy looking for wife material all over the place, ensure you are husband material too.

Times have changed, no one will marry you if you're a lazy good for nothing,

with no yards of husband material to your name, just rags and faded Ankara.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
now you're just getting desperate.
Seems i struck a nerve, eh?
Struck a nerve? Never had I seen someone so blessed in the act of clownishness. Humour me more, El stupido. You're a gutless, childish, pathetically weak bastard for all I know.
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by onemorepls(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
IndianaJay:
As you're busy looking for wife material all over the place, ensure you are husband material too.

Times have changed, no one will marry you if you're a lazy good for nothing,

with no yards of husband material to your name, just rags and faded Ankara.

can u help me with the husband materials lemme know where i fit in
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by lekan29ice(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nice one Op
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Princejebs(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
You see the reason why these gf material need kondo for their treat lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nature8(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
Fact..
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by seunny4lif(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
Wait I dey come ooooh cool cool
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
If u need a wife material...ensure dat u are also a husband material. undecided
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by onemorepls(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Snowangel4:
If u need a wife material...ensure dat u are also a husband material. undecided
can u give me a list of husband material
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Lol guess I'm wife material then mmmm wink
Re: Difference Between Wife Material And Girlfriend Material by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Well, you don't expect a 21yr old lady to be a wf material anyway

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About RAPE / Women, The Enemy Of Women / Watch What This Dwarf Is Carrying, Isn't This A Killer Missile ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.