Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Types Of Kisses You Can Give Your Lover With Their Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Kisses You Can Give Your Lover With Their Meaning (4846 Views)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Kisses You Can Give Your Lover With Their Meaning by Foldvibes(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
1. A Casual Kiss
The casual kiss isn’t a romantic one but it’s great for first dates. You do it with closed mouth and touching the lips of your partner. Try not to make this kiss last too little. It should
be more than 3 seconds, and it can send messages such as: “I like you but I don’t want to rush into this” or “I had fun with you”.

2. A Romantic Kiss
Romantic kiss is the one when you gently touch your partner’s lips with your mouth slightly open. This kiss should be slow and gentle and really romantic. Passion is key element. Without any passion, the romantic kiss loses its meaning. If you have a romantic kiss during the first date-that
means that you want to learn more about the person you’re kissing. Couples that have been together for a long time, use this kiss to show that they care for each other.

3. A Kiss On The Forehead
A kiss on the forehead is soft and elegant kiss. When your partner kisses you on the forehead, you feel safe. This kind of kiss is also known as the ‘maternal kiss’, and it means: “I care for you and I don’t want to lose you”.

4. A Kiss On The Cheek
A kiss on the cheek is a great way to show
someone you like them. It’s an ideal option for a first date. If your date kisses you on the cheek, that means that your partner is polite and he isn’t forcing anything, he simply wants you to know that he likes you.

5. A Kiss On The Neck
This type of kiss is used by couples that are really close and in love. If your partner kisses you on the neck, he wants to show you that he feels wonderful with you and he’s passionate about you.

READ MORE LOVE TIPS @ http://www.naijafold.com/2015/09/30/types-of-kisses-you-can-give-your-lover-with-their-meaning/
Re: Types Of Kisses You Can Give Your Lover With Their Meaning by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2015
a kiss on d pvssy nko?
dat one senior u abi?
LESSON : DONT BEGIN WHAT U CANNOT FINISH!
Re: Types Of Kisses You Can Give Your Lover With Their Meaning by ajasbaba(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2015
THE POSTER ABOVE ME IS A VERY BAD BOY,

SEE HOW U DEY THINK.LOL

1 Like

Re: Types Of Kisses You Can Give Your Lover With Their Meaning by Emma60Ayoola(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hmmmm.OK....will use all with time.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / OMG: See What This Man Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride In The Church / A Nairalander With Two Vàginaz Help PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.