Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (245083 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

waka pass 5k character wey go die quick 2k

That 5k own go do....I don send the money thru virgin atlantic o

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by TeeVibes(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
I've actually been on the under following ur story mehn, you really killed it and would advice you follow TechsNg suggestion on creating ur personal blog BTW feature me on the Money ritual story bruh.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by gykes(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Ghost readers. Make una dey show face.. Na thor house I day now and we day discuss d type of Thunder way go strike una.. lol

@classcaptain just had to come of hiding. Been a ghost reader from page 0 and must confess you are much more than a talent, you are a money bag who is yet to discover himself.

My little piece though: if eventually you do go into blogging, get your own blog! And Write for nobody. Yes you will need mentorship from the big guys who have been there before you, but thats just about it. Be your own boss and make your pay - Linda Ikeji comes to mind.

One more thing, you could use BBM-Channel to further* extend your reach and redirect traffic to your blog - if you are on BBM

Lastly, have you considered selling e-versions of your stories? Complete uncut versions without suspence and breaks in PDF formats? Of course you should know the stories on your blog will carry much suspence, say 3 paragraphs every 4 hours.

And there's BBM pay powered by interswitch (a fine integration of its QuickTeller services with BBM). You could make BBM your market place where you sell your stories in PDF to impatient readers on your BBM.
Here are some sources you will find useful http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/quickteller-partners-blackberry-to-integrate-payments-with-bbm/ and* http://www.crackberry.com/interswitch-partners-blackberry-integrate-payments-through-bbm-nigeria

The fear of that thunder is the beginning of Wisedom lol

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Akinife(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Final Episode in a bit ...

Boss this one wey u no talk anything on my matter... If u no put my name as one of ur cast...I go reach Ijebu becos of u....
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
TeeVibes:
I've actually been on the under following ur story mehn, you really killed it and would advice you follow TechsNg suggestion on creating ur personal blog BTW feature me on the Money ritual story bruh.

Bro. I fear u Oo .of all d Stories na money ritual Oo u wish for..." Am looking u with one eye
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by edgyslim: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Final Episode in a bit ...

My brother you did a fantastic job on this one. It was suspense filled all the way. More grease to your elbow. Jah Bless!!!!
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
gykes:

@classcaptain just had to come of hiding. Been a ghost reader from page 0 and must confess you are much more than a talent, you are a money bag who is yet to discover himself.

My little piece though: if eventually you do go into blogging, get your own blog! And Write for nobody. Yes you will need mentorship from the big guys who have been there before you, but thats just about it. Be your own boss and make your pay - Linda Ikeji comes to mind.

One more thing, you could use BBM-Channel to forward extend your reach and redirect traffic to your blog - if you are on BBM

Lastly, have you considered selling e-versions of your stories? Complete uncut versions without suspence and breaks in PDF formats? Of course you should know the stories on your blog will carry much suspence, say 3 paragraphs every 4 hours.

And there's BBM pay powered by interswitch (a fine integration of its QuickTeller services with BBM). You could make BBM your market place where you sell your stories in PDF to impatient readers on your BBM.
Here are some sources you will find useful http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/quickteller-partners-blackberry-to-integrate-payments-with-bbm/ http://www.crackberry.com/interswitch-partners-blackberry-integrate-payments-through-bbm-nigeria

The fear of that thunder is the beginning of Wisedom lol

God bless you sir.Am praying to God to provide me with money for a good new phone so to DAT I will get and do The BBM interswitch stuff.. ..

I will start work on d Blog soon enough sir by God's grace.Thanks So much for this wonderful piece of advice.

I don tell Thor make he pardon you. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by BabaAlaji(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain, I don't have choice but to follow u.
Because u'r to much. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Nice one classcaptain, I don't want to be left out too, will like to feature in your next tori, i can act Ajigijaga part wella smiley

Oga na Tout u wan be

Contunu """
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I very much appreciate Sir.. Thank you..

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ezeigbo194(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
You killed it man...... Abeg feature me oo God make you bigger
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
evegran:

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lol pple Evegran is back ?? How are u dear ?? No more beef a beg Hope u enjoyed d Story ??

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by gykes(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

God bless you sir.Am praying to God to provide me with money for a good new phone so to DAT I will get and do The BBM interswitch stuff.. ..

I will start work on d Blog soon enough sir by God's grace.Thanks So much for this wonderful piece of advice.

I don tell Thor make he pardon you. lol

I never reach "sir" . like my Oga Ki02020 would say "no deh call me sir, I be small boy o"

A step at a time bro...a step at a time ..

Na the sound of that thunder readjust me sharply lol
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Tobilastik(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Lol pple Evegran is back ?? How are u dear ?? No more beef a beg Hope u enjoyed d Story ??

Bro.... Abeq mention if u wan start new story...

Love this piece... More power to ur elbow
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by harrrywhyte: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
class captain your story make sense u had me following up since your first post.but you are a bad guy sha with bad imaginations. I know u doing some of the stuffs in your story sha.but anyway kudos I like your story.badest boy tumbs up
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
harrrywhyte:
class captain your story make sense u had me following up since your first post.but you are a bad guy sha with bad imaginations. I know u doing some of the stuffs in your story sha.but anyway kudos I like your story.badest boy tumbs up

Baba I be Virgin ooo,no corrupt me
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ki02020(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
gykes:

I never reach "sir" . like my Oga Ki02020 would say "no deh call me sir, I be small boy o"

A step at a time bro...a step at a time ..

Na the sound of that thunder readjust me sharply lol

Guy you funny cheesy....didn't see that coming at all
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by harrrywhyte: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Baba I be Virgin ooo,no corrupt me
tha which virgin .for the story u say you use ur level lift up the ikebe.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by slimbiggy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Make i use reflex action finish my cup of vaseline before i invite my pals here.
@ngoziezel
@gmajor

classcaptain d 10k no gree folo me cum

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by gykes(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
ki02020:

Guy you funny cheesy....didn't see that coming at all

LooooooooL I will message you about that stuff. I searched for it all day today at Wuse market but couldn't get it. Someone adviced me to visit Utako market. but we go chat tomorrow sha, don't want to derail ClassCaptain's thread.

For now, I need to find my Ichibong and replay ClassCaptain's story. She's here on NL grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by temblor(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chaiii.....
that evegran's kpetus embarassed I fear wo. Nice 1 classcaptain grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ritababe(f): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Weldone @ yurme i hope u are reading this?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by lantessy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
ladosky22:
Exactly, can't find dat "PM" button/option. Donno Y though
grin cheesy
You won't see PM button
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
in one word, describe class captain's work

PERFECT

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Alihkizito(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
I once said the END shall be *simple*
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
This is pure talent...nyc story ClassCaptain. smiley

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Dazzlinggem(f): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
If I can enjoy this story from 0 page to the last stage and didn't comment, then am an enemy of progress like Evagren. As u mention thunder and fire, i used 'Reflex action' run out from my ghost mode. Thanks for this wonderful piece, more grease to ur elbow.

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by yurme(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
ritababe:
Weldone @ yurme i hope u are reading this?
yes swtz up gunnerz
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ritababe(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
yurme:
yes swtz up gunnerz

for life
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by synoble(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
op, hope say thunder no dey again oo
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dazzlinggem:
If I can enjoy this story from 0 page to the last stage and didn't comment, then am an enemy of progress like Evagren. As u mention thunder and fire, i used 'Reflex action' run out from my ghost mode. Thanks for this wonderful piece, more grease to ur elbow.

Everybody just dey rub Grease for my album..Una no go like use Reflex Action rub another part.. or rub am with money """ lol
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dazzlinggem:

Everybody just dey rub Grease for my elbow since...Una no go like use Reflex Action rub another part.. or rub am with money """ lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.