Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (245155 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Yinkx01(m): 1:47am On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:

DIARY OF RESOLUTION

TESTIMONIES TIME

THE VIGILANTE ACCOUNT

A lot of people were called as witnesses to come and shed more Light on d case and also testify against me by the Prosecuting counsel, Safarigirl.

The night guard and Chief Vigilante,PassingShot Testified against me and swore that i killed d ladies as they met me with d knife and blood all over me when they came in.His two other vigilantes,Tomtom15 and nacosprof also affrirmed this.

He further added that i was very much capable of such MURDER from his interaction and experience with me.

THE PASTOR'S ANGLE

Pastor Seun was called upon and also testified that truely ,he called ichinbong to apologize me..He said he asked her to do this as a Good Christian and move on with her Life but never adviced or told her to visit him in anyway or kickstart a sexual relationship with me.

He also rounded things up also that i was Capable of killing ichinbong as i was an unbalanced,cold hearted and unrepentant sinner who deserves to ROt in hell without Salvation and that even God wont forgive me.

He stated that day,how he was also about developing and building a godly relationship with Inchinbong before her untimely death . He wept out of d witness box that day.

THE FRIENDS

My guys wey we gather bet where surprised to see my fine boy face had been destroyed and surprisingly, all of them testified against me that i killed d girls..One even said i was a Cultist and told him secretly that i was going to kill two Ladies in order to renew my jazz and power..

..God ..So these guys could actually be this bad. no true friends anymore...i wept as they made known their own account of the incident.

Bro u know I can't do dat 2you na...da day sef I no show 4court
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Yinkx01(m): 1:49am On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode Finale and The Final Episode is Left ...

follow and pm me if u want your moniker to appear I'm d next Stories

" Lost in Lagos
" A day with an Upcoming artist "
" Why I no go do money ritual again"
" The Community Robbery
" Dating a Church girl"
" How 2go relationship led me to Psychiatric home 2"

bless.

Feature me again oo...thnkz
God bless
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2015
cheerokee:

I've followed you boss, and I've also read your three stories..
abeg do me the favour and feature me oh..

I'm a hustler like you, I for don arrange something for you..

#TeamClassCaptain!!!!

No P my boss,me set na hustler.May God butter my bread

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2015
Yinkx01:

Feature me again oo...thnkz God bless
yes Sir
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain oooooooo cool
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015
JESUSBOIY:
ClassCaptain oooooooo cool
oga mi
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by daresimon(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Methylblack:
Viewing this topic: ajensly1987(m), funnyme(f), oniye, youmour(m), Scillia, jealous91(m), coconuthead(m), justcallbuki(f), Gideon9947, Felinize, Valwezzy(m), sadiku95(m), Enangson(m), flowjoe, Woke4all(m), Juliearth(f), mzoyindamola(f), agriboom, yusufibrahim(m), Treasurewamiri(f), Simoneblosson(m), Iamsolslim(m), Sugaken(m), OkwuruOKARISIA(m), Audinowing(m), Fastlearner(m), Oohmyson(m), otomatic(m), lifter(m), maikux, udumosam23(m), osemeka, Sunexy(m), gerrardomendes(m), olerugod, dayo8080, toluleke(m), barackosuco(m), NaijaUntamed(m), daygeee(m), labi6, Methylblack(m), daresimon(m), lilbethlars(f), nollyway(m), grunerite, dhummystecah(f), Alexshey(m), usj(m), tjfulloption(m), wiseworld(m), mikeeze and 56 guest(s)

Abeg u sabi me?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
nobosaba:
What I like @Op is the originality of this Story. Keep it up.

So But male and female full this thread since yesterday dey wo read how person wo take chop person punany. Even I see one moniker wey be PastorBen, na WA o

Lol ...PastorBen
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
oge93:
This op is totally high Like completely high on salt!! grin plus this is the first tym am commenting on Nairaland... Even though I visit this site like five tyms daily cheesy

lol.Wow
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
TechsNG:

You actually don't need an expensive android phone in other to get the BBM+interswitch thing working. You can even use the infinix hot 2 phone in getting that done.

Lol oga Mi.Shey u go send me infinix hot 2 wey I go use a beg ??
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by 2ndking: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
ClassCaptain:

EPISODE FINALE

I lost d 40k bet.i lost 250 thousand naira plus d Gifts ,clothes and shoes Found in mrs akorowem car which obviously she was bringing for me

I lost my fine boy face as even if it did heal up,d deep scar would still be visible, i lost four of my closest and most trusted friends,i lost my gateman,i lost my home ,i lost my education, my chances of ever getting pussy again ,marry or even give birth.

Greatest of all ,what even caused all dis trouble in d first place, I lost inchinbong's pussy ..i could care less about her death if i had bleeped her already before the Devil came.

I Laid in the accused box.All hope lost,weak from d beatings and extreme torture from d police officers while in detention,broken by the severe pain and bleeding in my asshole after several assaults in my short time in d prison by numerous Hot prison mates,shattered by d betrayal of friends and most trusted associates and haunted by the deeds of my turbulent past.

, I looked back to see the Face of my anxious and scared Beautiful Mother, as the Judge,gathered his papers to announce d Final judgement after enough time of investigation and argument..

" After the various arguments by the counsels and the evidence and witnesses brought to the notice of the court which all have been properly examined and checked to follow constitutional procedures in fairness,equity and good justice ,this is my judgment,

.It does not matter whether i go to prison..It does not matter when i am released to go free..Neither does it matter whether i am going to be killed..None of these will transform me.The real lessons God wanted me to learn i have learned..I have learnt not to trust.i have learned to desist from a wayward life and most inportantly,i have learnt that no matter what.God is in Control..

.I have leant my lessons and the purpose of what i went through as been served

I could only think of one thing as the Judge readied his paper and was about to pronounce my fate ..NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS",GOD IS IN CONTROL .

THE END.

Wow
I swear this story beat most nollywood films.

But mood changed as Mrs____ dashed in
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by unearthed(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
evegran:

Most Nairalanders (at least the smart ones) visit profiles after viewing certain comments to imagine what the author of such comments look like... visiting your profile after your post was a reflex action(hoping you even know what that means), however your post is absolute nonsense. Nonsense only persons with average iqs will enjoy or find entertaining. Honestly, I think you're delusional still.
Good luck finding reality!

PS: I'm actually slightly less disappointed you ve stated it's fictitious. Who says fiction entertains everybody? And the "sincerely you don't reply things like this" was a crappy line. I'm irritated you imagine you have "celeb" status in a nonexistent world. Enjoy!

U NO GET SENSE?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by jacy67(f): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
I must say you have a good sense of humor with a wicked imagination. But I love the fact that the end of your stories are not predictable. Thumbs up
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2015
THUMB DOWN
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Not minding your thunder summoning (even though it's raining right now). I have to admit, this was a nice piece, and that ending, #bravo. I actually lost track at some point because I got busy, then sick. The introduction of evegran into the story was quite creative, I have to say. I have seen a lot of threads on here which didn't finish, but this was a masterpiece. You have given me the motivation to get back to writing, even if it's in my spare time. ClassCaptain, thou art truly the captain of this class. More grease to your elbows and knuckles. BTW, your 2go story too, hilarious grin Nuture this and maybe some day, we'll hear that ClassCaptain now has a house in plantain mainland. I don't mind a feature in your next story, but if I no be fine boy with money, I nor do undecided

Thanks for the humour. #Peace
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by dhummystecah(f): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2015
daresimon:

Abeg u sabi me?
no mind am.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Bambless1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Classcaptain Kudos To You Bro!!! Abeg Mention Me (bambless1) In Your Next Story Oh, Just To Notify Me Bcause I No Wan Be The Late Comer Again.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by eunisam: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
them
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by stteejax(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
Started from d top now am here.....cool story...enjoyed every bit...had 2 stop wah I was doing and concentrate on this piece...men....Class captain u must be boko haram cos d story na bomb...mention me in any of ya oda stories pls....u just got urself a new Ac...sorry fan...

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Veritas94: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
This guy dey dull me
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bambless1:
Classcaptain Kudos To You Bro!!! Abeg Mention Me (bambless1) In Your Next Story Oh, Just To Notify Me Bcause I No Wan Be The Late Comer Again.

Next week boss ..
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by cassyrooy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Babice i sight ya grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by iceberylin(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Next week boss ..
MK NEXT WEEK BE NEXT WEEK OO
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Babice(f): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
cassyrooy:
Babice i sight ya grin
u aint serious oga
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by cassyrooy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Babice:
u aint serious oga
Should i attempt suicide bombing to show my seriousness?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Babice(f): 2:25am On Nov 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Should i attempt suicide bombing to show my seriousness?
u can,no wory,coffin no cost 4 dat ya side na so d burial no go dey expensive or hard abi wat do u say?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Eleniyan15: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
tongue
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
ClassCaptain..abeg when next story dey come naw
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ladosky22(m): 6:21am On Nov 12, 2015
lantessy:

grin cheesy
You won't see PM button

1 So hw I can send a direct message to another nairalander?
2 how do I create a topic/article here on nairaland (I mean the process)
Abeg Answers ooh_ Ejooor
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by tnktosin(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2015
OK make I still comment; @classcaptain you must be related to a terrorist cos you're the bomb.
Nice piece bro, am now immuned to your thunder.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Read your write-up now...... That was so cool....... Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.