Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (245184 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by soloboss(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
[quote author=prettyjo post=39088106] so many people viewing this story.........u are very preety u knw?

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by natureem: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
my popcorn just got delivered, next please
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Osasnidas(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Honestly1:
Can't read ur crap story... You would have used such time and sence to make money...
and yet u av read up to dis point

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ajoo17(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Wetin dey happen, d suspense too much. I no want follow again. U too dey do yang too much. I no like u again even though I like the tory. Though I want come but I dey do me make I still dey follow. I beg finish this tory now.

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
ki02020:
Following from page 0.....op finish what you started o

See as u use Koni koni like Tortoise advertise shoe ..choi

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Fidelismaria: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
cheesy grin am so lovin dis
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
Charles nneji koh...charles okafor ni..no be only bang rules, any one who buys dat ebook is just an idiot. That guy only edited and compiled many free pick up books online into one package. U can't get everygirl..or any girl...charles nneji is a fake scam artiste who only wants ur money. I pity d fools wey buy d book sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
lizh:
This op is crazy
Oga Mi.Use Style Read this one small ..

www.nairaland.com/2638248/day-mtn-taught-me-lesson
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by angiography(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 12

Slap wey my mama never slap me before ?? The kind slap wey dem dey call destiny reset..The kind slap wey dey make everything for your Front turn double..The kind slap wey your ear go day hear " ooiooooooooiooo".

" You slapped me ?? I no sabi wetin make me comot that kind stupid thing for mouth. Person slap me i still day ask am .. ..no oh ..no .No be slap ,na handjob .

Yes and if u dont stop harrasing me,i will slap u again..I felt like holding and cutting open her intestines that moment ,then machete her boobs and slice her stomach,roast her yansh and Feed her remainder to the dogs while i severe her head and hang it a stick ..

..Many stupid and silly things just started popping up in my mind..Sincerely,i felt the urge of slapping and harassing her but it took a kind of Grace wey i never see before to restrain myself.

This was the First time i was Slapped by a Lady.. Tho Halfrica and Farano had attempted to try it with me before but Dey calm down when dem see say my eyes don red and doing that fit land them for Gbogbi.

This inchinbong,na sudden,sharp.accurate, well placed and direct all five fingers slap without any warning. she give me so.
Lol...guy the girl finished you o. I no fit receive that kind disgrace o.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ki02020(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

See as u use Koni koni like Tortoise advertise shoe ..choi

Lol....one pair free for you OP grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kai I tire for dis Op I no lie. Anyways. I knw say I stop for page 7 so tomoro I go jus read tru jejely witout plenty refreshments ooh sori refreshing. I jus hope say I go fit slip sha.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
That part caught me too.....lol

ChristineC:
"You use vex tear Rokiatu" lmao

Funny story
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by treachiz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP typing......... Lwkmh, only if dis can bin seen in Niaraland den sme pple's mind will rest
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 12

Slap wey my mama never slap me before ?? The kind slap wey dem dey call destiny reset..The kind slap wey dey make everything for your Front turn double..The kind slap wey your ear go day hear " ooiooooooooiooo".

" You slapped me ?? I no sabi wetin make me comot that kind stupid thing for mouth. Person slap me i still day ask am .. ..no oh ..no .No be slap ,na handjob .

Yes and if u dont stop harrasing me,i will slap u again..I felt like holding and cutting open her intestines that moment ,then machete her boobs and slice her stomach,roast her yansh and Feed her remainder to the dogs while i severe her head and hang it a stick ..

..Many stupid and silly things just started popping up in my mind..Sincerely,i felt the urge of slapping and harassing her but it took a kind of Grace wey i never see before to restrain myself.

This was the First time i was Slapped by a Lady.. Tho Halfrica and Farano had attempted to try it with me before but Dey calm down when dem see say my eyes don red and doing that fit land them for Gbogbi.

This inchinbong,na sudden,sharp.accurate, well placed and direct all five fingers slap without any warning. she give me so.

Me attempt to slap u?
angry
No b today i kno say classcaptain they lie
Na from since primary school

I no dey ever attempt to slap i dey dish out real slap angry

10 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by danduchi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
OP, you are a local government fool

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by gidjah(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Must goto bed now,else church will suffer tomorow,@op,na god go judge u over all ds delay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
More episodes Loading.
Meanwhile
U fit read " The Day MTN taught me d lesson of my life
". ... www.nairaland.com/2638248/day-mtn-taught-me-lesson
And
How 2go relationship landed me in Psychiatric home
www.nairaland.com/2645445/how-2go-relationship-landed-me
I take God beg u..if u dey chop pepper ,no read am a beg ..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Osasnidas(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
run am finish sharply.. before mb finish
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by charlie009: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
I guess u r still thinkin of wat 2 write nextdont wori cari it over we understand.nonsense dry n cheap joke
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
charlie009:
I guess u r still thinkin of wat 2 write nextdont wori cari it over we understand.nonsense dry n cheap joke

Sorry sir.. I apologise for your probelms but I have finished the Story since last week sef..

I have Three endings to this story and am trying to see d best one to choose .. Thank u sir..Have a happy night rest Sir.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ferdspiration: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Charles nneji koh...charles okafor ni..no be only bang rules, any one who buys dat ebook is just an idiot. That guy only edited and compiled many free pick up books online into one package. U can't get everygirl..or any girl...charles nneji is a fake scam artiste who only wants ur money. I pity d fools wey buy d book sha.
he didn't force any1 to buy it,xo why the insults... Nigerians sha,u really need an herbalist to cleanse ur thoughts

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by hahn(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Sorry sir.. I apologise for your probelms but I have finished the Story since last week sef..

I have Three endings to this story and am trying to see d best one to choose .. Thank u sir..Have a happy night rest Sir.

Free that guy mehn, him disease never get cure.

Following grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Sunkyphil(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

I am a Comedian sir..I do stand up comedy
dats gud sha

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by charlie009: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Oh so u have d conclusion den y all dis unnecessary delay. I guess u r high no cornflakes. Good morning
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Jadonaldson(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Class Captain I feel you bro even if others won't appreciate your gud work, I surely will because you just put smile on my face and dat of my gf we surely enjoying dis beautiful wrapped up story with some pop corn and fanta to go with I hope you don't mind joining us if you around Victoria Ireland now Keep it Boss

1 & Only Jadon

4 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nature8(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:
More episodes Loading.
Meanwhile
U fit read " The Day MTN taught me d lesson of my life
". ... www.nairaland.com/2638248/day-mtn-taught-me-lesson
And
How 2go relationship landed me in Psychiatric home
www.nairaland.com/2645445/how-2go-relationship-landed-me
I take God beg u..if u dey chop pepper ,no read am a beg ..

I dey feel your swag bro.. Seriously following you like mad..

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
Jadonaldson:
Class Captain I feel you bro even if others won't appreciate your gud work, I surely will because you just put smile on my face and dat of my gf we surely enjoying dis beautiful wrapped up story with some pop corn and fanta to go with I hope you don't mind joining us if you around Victoria Ireland now Keep it Boss

1 & Only Jadon

oga mi I hail Oo.Abi u go wire like 100k come my account so I go see Mb buy upload d stuff. " Lol..Nice one and God bless u

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by hammedonisade(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
ClassCaptain:

answer, if you know me...

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Honestly1:
Can't read ur crap story... You would have used such time and sence to make money...
bla bla bla blabla, and you are in page 7. How much dey your account?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
choi see as mosquitoes and alasunbere dey bite me For under this iroko tree as I dey type .day try rearrange ,reedit.reinfuse and reorganize d tori.. Chooi

people day read d tori with popcorn,na Cheese balls and mosquitoes I dey read am with. God dey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
hammedonisade:

answer, if you know me...
I don't know you Sir. Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by LaJose78(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op do dis tin nw, suspence is bad 4 my health.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.