Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (245084 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Soyinka Backtracks On U.S Visit, Returns To Deliver Lectures / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by hafees: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Nice Tori. as you wait for op to update. Read the exciting story below
https://www.nairaland.com/2629801/light-darkness-new-book-me
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Henrycom: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2015
cuz of this tori I no go church oooo. still waiting for the completion part cuz of this tori I no go church oooo. still waiting for the completion part cuz of this tori I no go church oooo. still waiting for the completion part
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by lmm4real: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Op u see ue self.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2015
THE OP is clearly outta touch with reality and I'm a bit disappointed in myself for reading the whole thing.
Seriously yet the Op doesn't have a picture of his so called physique on display, instead it's a picture of his second hand shoes. Smfh!

3 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Alihkizito(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2015
More german greeze to ya sailing elbow cool
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Fidelismaria: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2015
Nawa ooooo Class captain u day fall my hand ooo

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by giftalways(f): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Am still waiting for the next episode ooooo
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by bammo: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Well done ooo... But i must be honest sir, the story is getting boring cry

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by makizee(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Simply Put.....This thread has lost its way

I'm out.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by mrlaw93(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
We might be following to know the end of the story. But seriously! this thing is crap. Too dry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ogalee04(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Ti bata ba ro laro ju ...

Aseju baba asete.

Ode afi fila pa erin...

Why keeping us waiting,wen d expectation is much we loss much interest.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by buzquet(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2015
Na thunder go fire u and ur entire lineage for tryn to defraud innocent people here
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2015
mrlaw93:
We might be following to know the end of the story. But seriously! this thing is crap. Too dry
bro if u think it is ....y not write us a wonderful story.......EWU
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Zeusd3(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
this op dey chop in-ripe suya....

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by yjgm(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Waste of tym joor. I 4 jerk myself than this.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Jimmyo3(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
OP love abeg come complete the tori...i go give u my ass 4get Ichinbong punny.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by samzheee(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
buzquet:
Na thunder go fire u and ur entire lineage for tryn to defraud innocent people here
haba! dah was too rude

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
evegran:
THE OP is clearly outta touch with reality and I'm a bit disappointed in myself for reading the whole thing.
Seriously yet the Op doesn't have a picture of his so called physique on display, instead it's a picture of his second hand shoes. Smfh!

Good day ma.I am more than dissapointed that u can't comprehend that this story is not about the me.It is Fiction and is not about me in anyway.

and U called d shoes a second hand ?? yet nobody forced u to go to my profile nd check my picture out..Sincerely,I don't reply things like this but u need to work on yiurself and d way u speak ma.Thank you ma

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by iomoge2(f): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Unfollows tread

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
There something people ain't getting..Am not going to just come and put anything or rubbish just because I want to end d Story or conclude it so that some people can be satisfied and move on.

Please like I said earlier, I have 3 alternate endings to this story... Surely I know some people have no idea how tough it is to try manoeuvre the best story to choose..

please. if anyone is bored or sick of d story, pls U can kindly Stop and don't even come back to d thread but if you still want to follow, then a little patience is required for me to edit and try and see d best option possible..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tolupage:
ClassCaptain wetin now?? Dis ur story sweet o but e don dey long pass Jumong and 24 oo ur half time break don too plenty.

Biko write d remainin episodes sharparly....

Putting finishing touches sir..Trying to cut out some things and minimize d bulk and also trying to add some things into it.Thanks for your attention sir

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
ogalee04:
Ti bata ba ro laro ju ...

Aseju baba asete.

Ode afi fila pa erin...

Why keeping us waiting,wen d expectation is much we loss much interest.

Sorry sir.Expectations are high ...and I had to consider my initial ending.. ..I had to restructure some things..I can't please everybody but I will do my best sir.
Am trying as much as I can sir.Thank u
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by GideonG(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yungmilio2:
even puskin and pholz viewing
We plenty jae
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by tjfulloption(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin this your story din dey take time like #theministerslist, abeg come finish am oooo.

2 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Tczar(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Following & Observing,the suspense tho?
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by flaky66(f): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
guy,u don make me burn beans wey I bin dey cook so u Berra compensate me wit update now oooh
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by Boyooosa(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
ClassCaptain:
There something people ain't getting..Am not going to just come and put anything or rubbish just because I want to end d Story or conclude it so that some people can be satisfied and move on.

Please like I said earlier, I have 3 alternate endings to this story... Surely I know some people have no idea how tough it is to try manoeuvre the best story to choose..

please. if anyone is bored or sick of d story, pls U can kindly Stop and don't even come back to d thread but if you still want to follow, then a little patience is required for me to edit and try and see d best option possible..
U de form abi? Okay, am hacking ur system already and u will read d ending part on NL urself now and u wont b the OP again. I will help you to choose the appropriate one and even edit it to better d 'Original' u have on ur system.... All the gurls wey don de masturbate wit ur story go get freedom very soon, just try me further.... U no wan to tell us as Ichinbong 'te oju mole' abi? De try me....... cool

5 Likes

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by drizzy009: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Good day ma.I am more than dissapointed that u can't comprehend that this story is not about the me.It is Fiction and is not about me in anyway.

and U called d shoes a second hand ?? yet nobody forced u to go to my profile nd check my picture out..Sincerely,I don't reply things like this but u need to work on yiurself and d way u speak ma.Thank you ma
No mind am jarey. Ode girl

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by XLR8R(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Sorry sir.Expectations are high ...and I had to consider my initial ending.. ..I had to restructure some things..I can't please everybody but I will do my best sir.
Am trying as much as I can sir.Thank u
I must show o as d winner grin
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
flaky66:
guy,u don make me burn beans wey I bin dey cook so u Berra compensate me wit update now oooh

am doing my best ma.
Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wow.Am must say am really impressed with d level of maturity the Op is Responding to critics..Nice one

1 Like

Re: How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) by lmm4real: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
At the end u come do, after that she come begin chin gum you abi. End of story.

NEXT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (36) (Reply)

Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.