Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Are There Guys With These Attributes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Guys With These Attributes? (2117 Views)

Ladies, Are There Guys That You'd Have A One Night Stand With, But Won't Date? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Guys With These Attributes? by psalmchi(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Can guys possess all dis attributes?

Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by NotiByNature: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2015
She should call heaven for saints just as Buhari did undecided

1 Like

Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Lol, she must be sleep walking, intelligent guys are RARE if not extinct grin
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by falconey(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

yeah sure! in some part of the world.
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

The obtuse nature is on display here e'ryday grin
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by falconey(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

per adventure you should change section.

What intelligence do you anticipate in a section like this?
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol, I was just kidding.
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2015
wait Jesus is coming soon
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Abeg translate that JIKA song by Mi Casa to English for me make I know wetin dem talk
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Abeg translate that JIKA song by Mi Casa to English for me make I know wetin dem talk

That song IS in English except the part that says jikeleza baby (turn around, baby), ungeza kimi ngiyakucela baby (come to me, I'm pleading baby). It's sort of a naughty song but not raunchy. Jika means turn or turn around, btw.

I had to check the lyrics

1 Like

Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2015
Baby overtime I noticed you kinda lyk intelligent introverts. How do you define intelligence,cos it seems whoever you wanna settlesown wif has 2 be one.
PunkyVeer:

Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2015
chigo93:
Baby overtime I noticed you kinda lyk intelligent introverts. How do you define intelligence,cos it seems whoever you wanna settlesown wif has 2 be one.

Well, to me, intelligence doesn't necessarily mean a geek with a mega brain. I just like someone who is in the know. Someone that can make an input on any topic. Someone with an opinion of his own on matters because I can't stand blank slates. When someone communicates, it gives you a bird eye's view to what is actually happening in his head-whether there's actually a brain in there or just clots & mucus. Ha! So, not really an Einstein, just an average Joe with an encyclopedic head, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by IsiAbuncha(m): 8:11am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That song IS in English except the part that says jikeleza baby (turn around, baby), ungeza kimi ngiyakucela baby (come to me, I'm pleading baby). It's sort of a naughty song but not raunchy. Jika means turn or turn around, btw.

I had to check the lyrics

Soo basically, JIKA means TURN
I don dey learn language small small be dat smiley
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 15, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

Soo basically, JIKA means TURN
I don dey learn language small small be dat smiley

Lol yes, that's what it means. I don learn Pidgin small small here too grin
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2015
From your writings,one would discern that u've got a nice brain. I wonder how growing up was like for you,cos you seem like a girl who prefers being alone than being with whatever doesn't add to you,did you exhibit this trait from childhood?

Sowie for my many questions oo

What kinda professional are you( a doctor,lawyer)?

My best guess is you being in your early 20's right or wrong?
PunkyVeer:

Well, to me, intelligence doesn't necessarily mean a geek with a mega brain. I just like someone who is in the know. Someone that can make an input on any topic. Someone with an opinion of his own on matters because I can't stand blank slates. When someone communicates, it gives you a bird eye's view to what is actually happening in his head-whether there's actually a brain in there or just clots & mucus. Ha! So, not really an Einstein, just an average Joe with an encyclopedic head, that's all.
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2015
chigo93:
From your writings,one would discern that u've got a nice brain. I wonder how growing up was like for you,cos you seem like a girl who prefers being alone than being with whatever doesn't add to you,did you exhibit this trait from childhood?

Sowie for my many questions oo

What kinda professional are you( a doctor,lawyer)?

My best guess is you being in your early 20's right or wrong?

No, I'm a bit older than that. WAY older grin I'm a mid 80s baby.

Well, I was very outgoing when I was younger & in my teens, but all of that changed when I hit late teens. It's like my focus changed or whatever. I became very picky about who I hung out with, etc. I stayed in a lot with only books to keep me company. I'm an avid reader. Even now, the only friends I have are from childhood because at this stage in my life I don't care to make new friends.

I work with books, btw.

1 Like

Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2015
I just find you interesting smiley
PunkyVeer:

No, I'm a bit older than that. WAY older grin I'm a mid 80s baby.

Well, I was very outgoing when I was younger & in my teens, but all of that changed when I hit late teens. It's like my focus changed or whatever. I became very picky about who I hung out with, etc. I stayed in a lot with only books to keep me company. I'm an avid reader. Even now, the only friends I have are from childhood because at this stage in my life I don't care to make new friends.

I work with books, btw.

Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by nawtibownie: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2015
The rare guys with some of these attributes have their bad behaviours that you might be unable to stand. Wake up aunty, it's morning.
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
chigo93:
I just find you interesting smiley

Oh, really? Could it be that you're a bit introverted yourself? You know what they say about birds of a feather..

I'm also more drawn to the laid back types who don't need an entourage to feel complete. Lone wolfs wink People who are too outgoing, with too many friends annoy the beejeesus out of me smiley
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Finox: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
The unrealistic expectations of tale by moonlight
psalmchi:
Can guys possess all dis attributes?
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2015
Yea,i fink we kinda similar.i just kinda enjoy being home alone,I just enjoy that peace that comes wif privacy.

I noticed something about myself I never knew existed,i noticed that the few times I was dragged to parties,i kinda got into the mood,on few occasions after sipping something,i kinda just felt uplifted and happy..lol.

I'm also kinda picky wif females too,at a point I felt maybe I couldn't love,but I've learnt that I can actually love,its just that she has to be simple ,lyk simple natured,not the hard to figure out type grin, she has to be the calm type ,I admire females that are not afraid to let out things about themselves,I also admire females that trust their own opinions too,not the easily swayed type.

Basically,its about simplicity. smiley
PunkyVeer:

Oh, really? Could it be that you're a bit introverted yourself? You know what they say about birds of a feather..

I'm also more drawn to the laid back types who don't need an entourage to feel complete. Lone wolfs wink People who are too outgoing, with too many friends annoy the beejeesus out of me smiley
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2015
chigo93:
Yea,i fink we kinda similar.i just kinda enjoy being home alone,I just enjoy that peace that comes wif privacy.

I noticed something about myself I never knew existed,i noticed that the few times I was dragged to parties,i kinda got into the mood,on few occasions after sipping something,i kinda just felt uplifted and happy..lol.

I'm also kinda picky wif females too,at a point I felt maybe I couldn't love,but I've learnt that I can actually love,its just that she has to be simple ,lyk simple natured,not the hard to figure out type grin, she has to be the calm type ,I admire females that are not afraid to let out things about themselves,I also admire females that trust their own opinions too,not the easily swayed type.

Basically,its about simplicity. smiley

Hmm, I can relate to a lot you just wrote. Which month & day were you born?
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by joseph1832(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Trust me they aren't! They're everywhere, you just have to look before you find them.
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Looool....dont tell me you pay attention to horoscope .......ehmm march 30..my username shld tell u sumtin abt my age... smiley
PunkyVeer:

Hmm, I can relate to a lot you just wrote. Which month & day were you born?
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
chigo93:
Looool....dont tell me you pay attention to horoscope .......ehmm march 30..my username shld tell u sumtin abt my age... smiley

Lol, you're still a baby. I was losing baby teeth when you were born grin
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2015
Smiles.....its cool being a baby u knw..u shld prolly be in ur early 30's /late 20's...maybe

Most of my friends are way older,some are happily married. I knw I don't act dt 93
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you're still a baby. I was losing baby teeth when you were born grin
Re: Are There Guys With These Attributes? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2015
chigo93:
Smiles.....its cool being a baby u knw..u shld prolly be in ur early 30's /late 20's...maybe

Most of my friends are way older,some are happily married. I knw I don't act dt 93

Yeah, you're very mature for your age. That's cool.

My age, I'm there abouts grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Wish Him A Happy Birthday? / Primarital And Extramarital Sex Is Good, Not Shameful- Christian Minister / Free Highlife Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.