Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? (5515 Views)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / Am I In Love Or Lust? / Is This Love Or Lust :: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2015
I often see people fall inlove with someone they are yet to see, maybe through one social network or the other.some relationships even leads to marriage & some fail. Some date for 2years online even before meeting up with each other. My question is how possible is this? Is it lust or true love? How do people get to cope?
I wan try am o .cheesy

cc Vikiz
misspicy
Estharfabian(please don't come here to say nonsense o.cheesy)
Mhizkel.
Sinizia
naijaboiy.
Mathschic
prettythicksme
Laveda
ishiamu.
SFUareyouGod.
pinkycute.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by donTbone(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2015
As far as am concerned, the feelings is not really TRUE LOVE.
There are some basic things that actually back up online dating...
From sincerity to identity...and so on like that.

But falling in love with someone you've not met; i'd say we don't really
fall in love with the person per-say but with the identity and character portrayed!

I actually wrote some article relating to this...

http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/11/can-true-love-be-found-online.html
and
http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/11/5-ways-to-know-if-someone-you-met.html

Am sure, those link will make it undersatandable what is expected of us when it comes to online
dating and the likes.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:
IFA
bros waten b dis?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by midehi2(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2015
love cool
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2015
That one na social media love.
buh on a serious note, its possible. buh very few last.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by donTbone(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
bros waten b dis?
Wetin e resemble tongue
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by decatalyst(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Lemme goan do press up first...
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by talktonase(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2015
I can imagine a person in a wheel chair in another part of the world scamming me in the name of love...hmm some times nah people wey like that pepsi long throat dey end up for such dilemma
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by ivyT(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Yes its very possible..u get attracted to persöns personality even without physical attraction.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by fromnigeria(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Its Love and Lust
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
It very possible op provided the hookup is arranged fast.

Just that the irony is somewhat disheartning.

Imagine meeting a caring guy online just to discover he is not even near caring ofline.

Prefer them offline toasters.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by vizkiz: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
depending on what made him fall in love with him/her. But it's mostly just infatuation. You will get over it very soon
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2015
talktonase:
I can imagine a person in a wheel chair in another part of the world scamming me in the name of love...hmm some times nah people wey like that pepsi long throat dey end up for such dilemma
pray tell me what is wrong with someone in a wheel chair,are they less human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Dan...shey U know Thunder wee faya You??!grin

nyways...To answer Your question...It depends...undecided

If What drew You to her Was her Picture (Boob n Ass)..Then, It's Pure lust!winklipsrsealed

If it's her personality, Intellects, Humor And all...I'd call it Admiration/infatuation..wink

Buh definitely Not "LOVE"...undecided Love is Unconditional, Rare n it grows with Time(U have to see, feel, Know eachother)smiley

Love is actually When U know the person You're having feelings for is probably in a "Wheelchair" n You still feel the same way...cry
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by 20bc(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Emmm, it is love, lust, hope, faith and stupidity tongue
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by ronald4lif(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Hallucination it is. Mostly stemmed from extreme loneliness, poor social life and their inability to attract an opposite sex in the real world so they settle for an online affair in a bid to feel wanted and appreciated. But deep down they know it's a ruse.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by grad2012(f): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Its love cos u are inlove with the persons personality and its possible that when you fall inlove with the persons personality u will hardly mind d persons physical appearance.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Imagine meeting a caring guy online just to discover he is not even near caring ofline.

Lol cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

Lol cheesy
half baby whatsap nawink
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
half baby whatsap nawink

I dey u?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
It is love op cos i met my boo on lipsrsealed and we r cool till date!!#sweet love kiss cheesy
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

I dey u?
am fine,like always.

What for the morning?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
midehi2:
love cool
love? Been there b4? Asin been into such relationship b4?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by citydove(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
I am all for meeting up sooner than layer. You never know if you truly conect with someone without meeting them. Thats why i think face to face interaction is important because some things cant take the place of voice inflection, body language and touch
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
That one na social media love.

buh on a serious note, its possible. buh very few last.
yeah Very few i guess.

Hows ur fashion blog?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2015
talktonase:
LMAOOO! This guy na clown.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am fine,like always.

What for the morning?

Nothing ma grin u?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by SexyCeline(f): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
It almost happened to me though. Met this dude on Fb, he was always showering me with airtime even though i hardly ever ask him. At some point i started developing feelings for him buh too bad i found out he was married and had to let.
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:
Yes its very possible..u get attracted to persöns personality even without physical attraction.
wow! Been into such relationship be4?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2015
fromnigeria:
Its Love and Lust
how? Explain?
Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

You prefer offline toasters? The offline people are still the same people online na...why u dy do like say online people na robot.sad?

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With Someone You'v Not Seen.love Or Lust? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2015
vizkiz:
depending on what made him fall in love with him/her. But it's mostly just infatuation. You will get over it very soon
i'm not sure if it infatuation sha...but lets see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Women The Best Wifey Material From Africa? / Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) / We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.