Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland (3035 Views)

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
1.thanking a girl that accepts their friend request.most guys are guilty of that,some do it indirectly oblivious of the fact they're appreciating them for mere accpting a request..they spam her wall with messages like"thanks for accpting me,God bless you"some are so daft that they can even say it well"tankz for the acceptation or acceptment lol"most annoying part is that most guys that exhibit this kinda attitude are matured.they stoop so low begging a girl to accept them

2.liking and complimenting their pix,90%of guys here are guilty of that..funny part is that they do it in a quest to befriend or bleep her,but it doesn't work that way..she already know that her pix is gorgeous,that's why she uploaded it,so whats the essence of the scycophatic compliments?some goes like"angel you looks sweet,i'v been day dreaming of you,i can do anything for you"a girl you barely know(you'vnt seen)quite pathetic

3.commenting/liking their post even gibberish ones.my sister of 16years,wrote"gosh! i had an awful day">>>
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
she got 6comments and 57likes,i was confused and curious to know the guys behind this by viewing their profile,to my greatest surprise most of them are graduates,and they'r way too matured enough to father her.quite shameful,,,the truth of the matter is that girls hate such gestures,most times they won't take u serious or respect u,they see you as a predator or a pervert...to get a girls simply act as if you dont need them,automatically they'll come...my question is that those girls you praise and compliment online,how many times do they reciprocate?why do you ignore the educative and enlightning post ur fellow guy wrote,while commenting on the gibberish ones from those girls?
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by deewhone(f): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
True talk!
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
"All because of TOTO'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
WeedSeller:
"All because of TOTO'
...some guys are foolish grin
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
deewhone:
True talk!
Thank you,this thing is freaking me out
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by obontami: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
those mumu boys dey hope say the chikala go give them toto fccck, if dem dey mumu their self for d girl

3 Likes

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
obontami:
those mumu boys dey hope say the chikala go give them toto fccck, if dem dey mumu their self for d girl
the annoying part is that considerable number of them are matured,some are even married

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by obontami: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
my brother wetin toto go cause eehn
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Shaadey: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
lol
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Mikocake(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
An average naija girl is a celebrity online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by babysophie(f): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
WeedSeller:
"All because of TOTO'
Toto is gud for boys n girls
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Shaadey:
lol
why u dey laugh us?
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mikocake:
An average naija girl is a celebrity online..if you com fine small na imm be say amaka egbugo ofe okuru....men are the cause of their own problem...alot of pussi nigga nowadays and thats why i continue to say that today's youth is shiit...no self respect anymore....nigga you are a king, value yourself ma nigga!
and they're the leaders of tomorrow shm
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
...some guys are foolish grin

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
babysophie:
Toto is gud for boys n girls
what is good for the geese is good for the gander
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39013981][/quote]grin check profile of any nairaland babe,both the ones with pix,u wil be shocked with no of likes and followers
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
grin check profile of any nairaland babe,both the ones with pix,u wil be shocked with no of likes and followers

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=39014311][/quote]help me in d preaching,dis madness has to stop
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mikocake:
An average naija girl is a celebrity online..if you com fine small na imm be say amaka egbugo ofe okuru....men are the cause of their own problem...alot of pussi nigga nowadays and thats why i continue to say that today's youth is shiit...no self respect anymore....nigga you are a king, value yourself ma nigga!
you couldn't have typed it better I swear bro, too many pusssi niggas everywhere in this generation and the ain't got game. Maybe it's because they weren't given orientation or something. Thank God I grew up around some real G'z, observed them and soaked up game.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by 2dice(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Adam was Maga-ed by Eve... So tell me one Reason niggas won't continue Blood is Thicker than Champagne grin
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by 2dice(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Adam was Maga-ed by Eve...
So tell me one Reason niggas won't continue
Blood is Thicker than Champagne grin
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
icedbeatz:
you couldn't have typed it better I swear bro, too many pusssi niggas everywhere in this generation and the ain't got game. Maybe it's because they weren't given orientation or something. Thank God I grew up around some real G'z, observed them and soaked up game.
you nailed it..no orientation
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
2dice:
Adam was Maga-ed by Eve... So tell me one Reason niggas won't continue Blood is Thicker than Champagne grin
this thing is getting outta hand
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
like seriously e get wan guy wey dey tank one girl(my Facebook friend) like say e pass interview.Worst d babe no even send.

I wan yab d guy but I luk say which wan b my own.
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
jozeal09:
like seriously e get wan guy wey dey tank one girl(my Facebook friend) like say e pass interview.Worst d babe no even send.

I wan yab d guy but I luk say which wan b my own.
u would have given him a hard knock....puna niggas on rampage
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by 400billionman: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Smh undecided
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Owliver(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Theres a girl on my fb list who always post pictures every micro-second and get over 100 comments and over 100 likes. i was always wondering why but she talks about relationship, bitches(abusing fellow girls), talking about self worth and she's always having guys comment like flood.

one day i logged in when she just posted a new one with picture(all her post come with sexy pics to sell the market noni grin ). i knew her soldiers were coming then i quickly commented "First to comment loool" i totally ignored her post and picture like i didnt see them. guess what? angry angry angry grin grin she deleted my post sharply. lool i wasnt the usual soldier ants(minions) she wanted.

later the soldier ants came and flooded the post hailing her loool. for posting another daily nonsense. angry

am tired meeehn angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Shaadey: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kingsley1000:
why u dey laugh us?
lol...na the way wey you dey talk am na, e be like sey you dey para......that no 1 is the silliest tho.... why you go thank pesin wey accept your friend request
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by hardeymorlar(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
In Drake's voice...'it's pvsssy power' lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 4:20am On Oct 16, 2015
Owliver:
Theres a girl on my fb list who always post pictures every micro-second and get over 100 comments and over 100 likes. i was always wondering why but she talks about relationship, bitches(abusing fellow girls), talking about self worth and she's always having guys comment like flood.

one day i logged in when she just posted a new one with picture(all her post come with sexy pics to sell the market noni grin ). i knew her soldiers were coming then i quickly commented "First to comment loool" i totally ignored her post and picture like i didnt see them. guess what? angry angry angry grin grin she deleted my post sharply. lool i wasnt the usual soldier ants(minions) she wanted.

later the soldier ants came and flooded the post hailing her loool. for posting another daily nonsense. angry

am tired meeehn angry angry angry
most dudes are stupid...100guys tripping for one girl,is she a godess
Re: Some Silly Attitudes Men Exhibit On Facebook And Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 4:22am On Oct 16, 2015
400billionman:
Smh undecided
why are u shaking ur head

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This Guy Is Handsome. / When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? / My Girlfriend Is Leaving Me Because I Have A Big D***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.