Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus (841 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Vavana(f): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
why is it that a man will board a bus knowing he will pay t/f instead of holding their wallet by hand, hmmmm when is time to pay they will be indirectly robbing their hand on the lady(s) ass sitting behind them in the name of bringing out wallet.

why is it that a man will board a bus knowing he will pay t/f instead of holding their wallet by hand, hmmmm when is time to pay they will be indirectly robbing their hand on the lady(s) ass sitting behind them in the name of bringing out wallet.

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Ab025(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
Them done rub ur ass today abi??

Take heart dear!! Maybe you were just too fine for the man and he forgot his t/fare and remembered you!

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
I will just slap dis girl nw. Whch one is "some men"?

angry

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by sinaj(f): 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Diz ur thread sha

I think its normal coz I dnt like holding money on ma hand when my trouser gat pocket in it or I have my bag with me.
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by RoyalBlak007: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
u find this disgusting? Niggie didn't have a choice

1 Like

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by tubouncen(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Why is it that some women would board a bus knowing fully well that they will pay the t/fare, instead of them to have their money in hand, they will use almost 30mins to search all the pockets in their bag hitting u with their elbow... How abt that?
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Damselrichie: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
COSSY OJIAKOR exposes BOOBS AGAIN! Www.samsticks.com

1 Like

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by iykekelvins(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
Behind??.. You mean beside?
I no understand again

1 Like

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Vavana(f): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
sinaj:
Diz ur thread sha

Do u hold

Yes, I hold.
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Vavana(f): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
tubouncen:
Why is it that some women would board a bus knowing fully well that they will pay the t/fare, instead of them to have their money in hand, they will use almost 30mins to search all the pockets in their bag hitting u with their elbow... How abt that?
grin
tubouncen:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by minasota(f): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
abeg who get tissue paper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lols!! funny, buh annoying!
And that shiit happens .

I rained heavenly curses on one ugly old man who tried dat rubbish with me in a bus. I embarrassed him to the point that he started begging me to calm down, and even paid my t-fare as a sign of apology grin

They are the useless jobless perverts wey full naija.
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
tubouncen:

that one is different. some women do that either bkus they forgot to bring out their t-fare on tym or they just lack basic manners.

Buh the stoopid men who do that, do it intentionally just to feel a woman's backyard angry

some useless ones would be using two hands to search two pockets thereby tapping double currents! ogini!?!
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
minasota:
abeg who get tissue paper?
so u shittt finish, u nor clean yarnsh abi?
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by tubouncen(m): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
EroticAngelina:

that one is different. some women do that either bkus they forgot to bring out their t-fare on tym or they just lack basic manners.

Buh the stoopid men who do that, do it intentionally just to feel a woman's backyard angry

some useless ones would be using two hands to search two pockets thereby tapping double currents! ogini!?!

I don't see why some men find joy in tapping what they won't taste.... If i can't taste u, i won't even lust over you...
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
tubouncen:

I don't see why some men find joy in tapping what they won't taste.... If i can't taste u, i won't even lust over you...

diff strokes for diff folks.
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by cruzita(f): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
only the look I give one yeye tout wey wan do rub- rub with my body all in the name of looking for wallet ,him use fear change seat.#GirlsAreNotSmiling
Re: Ugly Altitude Some Men Exhibit In A Bus by czarr(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
I won't even look at you if I know there's no way I'm gonna fuccck you.

Why torture myself.

(1) (Reply)

(opinion) We Will Never Have Gender Equality / Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding / Ladies, Can You Propose To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.