Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered (10572 Views)

* / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Nawa oooo
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Eulogia(f): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Leviticus 18:19- "Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period". Leviticus 20:18- " If a man lies wit a woman during her monthly period and has sexual relations with her, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them must be cut off from their people".

2 Likes

Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
disgusting, but best done in shower and with cd...plus make sure she's not hiv or hep B or C +ve...else, you got 100% transmission
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Some girls like it during that time of the month cos it helps relieve pain (cramp)
so u want my prick to touch dat dirty blood abi... And d blood will nw infect me grin

Na joke ooo
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Dfinex(f): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Like seriously.... Please is that a doctor''s prescription ;DLike seriously.... Please is that a doctor''s prescription
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by tuk2ato(m): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
As her estrogen levels rise over the following week, her testosterone levels rise as well, helping her be turnedl[/quote] females dont have testosterone
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Sex during menstruation.wtf

Give the pussssy a break

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by 124mumsy: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
fromage abalistic perception it fake charme i mean juju inca se y ou vesited baba brun fromage this tread
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by PunterTim(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
True,Itz Fun,Theyre Usually More Turned On(Last 2 Days)
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by PunterTim(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
D Possibility Of Pregnancy Is Almost Zero Hence U Can Fill Her Wit Ur Semen
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by jsleekk(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
...satan punish you the chick has STD EARUS grin...satan punish you the chick has STD EARUS
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by jsleekk(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
...satan punish you the chick has STD EARUS grin
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by osazeeblue01: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2015
I have done it with my baby and it was inside bathroom she ,really enjoy it that morning.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by ipledge10(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2015
WeedSeller:
Eleyie gidigangrin one i heard na pregnancy ..Hiqh chance of gettin girl belle..'Weda na lie or true..I no knw
na lie naa...mensurating is blood and lining of d uterua...What suppose to turn to pregnancy when in contact with is flushing out
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Count me out of this
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Stemalex(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2015
my hand no dey.. i go jeje wait for dry season oo. thanks but no thanks!

1 Like

Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by BlackOnassis(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Honestly, i think i will wait. Yuk. grin

OMG! I am such a liar grin tongue wink

1 Like

Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by kolajoo(m): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2015
BlackOnassis:
Honestly, i think i will wait. Yuk. grin

OMG! I am such a liar grin tongue wink
mad man or sorry to say but dis got me grin
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by stinggy(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2015
abiambo:
U are demonic to post such, for its is better u were not born than for u to do dis ...
Medical stand point. What about the Bible ??
SMH

You write a thing like this and still call yourself a christain

Btw, are you saying what he wrote is wrong medically?
And what makes the Bible a standard for all human?
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by obontami: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2015
as I see this pix toto come dey hungry to Fccck
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Count me out of this
so whats the best time to bleep ur partner
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Kingsley1000(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2015
obontami:
as I see this pix toto come dey hungry to Fccck
pussy nigga ; D
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by obontami: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
pussy nigga ; D
na so my brother
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by tosyne2much(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so whats the best time to bleep ur partner
During her off peak period cheesy
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Eleniyan15: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin

emi Eleniyan® kima ladi obinrin to shey e kan osu

#IRANU

1 Like

Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by tenderlaw(m): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eulogia:
Leviticus 18:19- "Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period". Leviticus 20:18- " If a man lies wit a woman during her monthly period and has sexual relations with her, he has exposed the source of her flow, and she has also uncovered it. Both of them must be cut off from their people".

Don't quote d bible if you know you wont obey all of it. That same book you quoted prescribes varieties of sacrifices when you sin. How many sacrifices have you done lately. You can justify abstinence during menstruation by cultural reasons, but please leave the bible out of this.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Some girls like it during that time of the month cos it helps relieve pain (cramp)

Like paracetamol has finished abi?

I don't blame guys that engage in disgusting acts with ladies. I blame the ladies that allow themselves deceived..... they will be at the receiving end at the end of the day....unfortunately.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Kingsley1000(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rukemi291:

Like paracetamol has finished abi?

I don't blame guys that engage in disgusting acts with ladies. I blame the ladies that allow themselves deceived..... they will be at the receiving end at the end of the day....unfortunately.
WHAT DO U MEAN BY RECEIVING END,LIKE U DONT ENJOY SEX DURING THAT PERIOD...#hope you're married tho
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rukemi291:

[b]Like paracetamol has finished abi?

[/b]I don't blame guys that engage in disgusting acts with ladies. I blame the ladies that allow themselves deceived..... they will be at the receiving end at the end of the day....unfortunately.

HAHAHAHAHA, like paracetamol cheesy

so what will happen to her?
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Eulogia(f): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
tenderlaw:

Don't quote d bible if you know you wont obey all of it. That same book you quoted prescribes varieties of sacrifices when you sin. How many sacrifices have you done lately. You can justify abstinence during menstruation by cultural reasons, but please leave the bible out of this.
Please keep any issue you have with the bible to yourself. Sacrifices are no longer made because of its irrelevance since Christ has died for our sins. And you can't tell me what to justify abstinence during menstruation with because your view/opinion is different from mine. Thanks.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by kingsmok(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
It is easier said than done, story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / ... / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.