Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered (10571 Views)

* / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Kingsley1000(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
kingsmok:
It is easier said than done, story for the gods.
so you can have sex during her dirty period?
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by tenderlaw(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Eulogia:

Please keep any issue you have with the bible to yourself. Sacrifices are no longer made because of its irrelevance since Christ has died for our sins. And you can't tell me what to justify abstinence during menstruation with because your view/opinion is different from mine. Thanks.

Exactly my point. Nobody should quote d bible here. Whether you Bleep in blood or not e no concern me. Just dont bring bible into it. Simple.
Mind you, next time read properly before you type. I did not support it, neither did I condemn it. Everything lies with d couple involved. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Bernoulli01(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
I was bewildered when I heard the word testosterone for ladies.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Kingsley1000(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bernoulli01:
why're u confused?
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bernoulli01:
tuk2ato:
As her estrogen levels rise over the following week, her testosterone levels rise as well, helping her be turnedl females dont have testosterone
Women have testosterone,they just have it in smaller quantities.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Freelancer007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
For Ladies using contraceptive pills indiscriminately to prevent pregnancy, take a look at some risky pregnancy symptoms from mirena and other contraceptives.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by kingsmok(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so you can have sex during her dirty period?
honestly I think is nt wrong but I have never tried it 4 once
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2015
It's true that women feel very Hornnyyy during dis period but sex!!! Mba! Layelaye Op ko jo.

Wanna quote me?

Be mature pls

Ok, bye.
Re: SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Eulogia:

Please keep any issue you have with the bible to yourself. Sacrifices are no longer made because of its irrelevance since Christ has died for our sins. And you can't tell me what to justify abstinence during menstruation with because your view/opinion is different from mine. Thanks.
Going by your logic, is the law against sex during menstruation not also obsolete?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / I Am In Pains..the Girl I Loved Is Now Acting blue film / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.