Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' (5353 Views)

7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than 'i Love You / Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her / Have You Ever Seen A Girl In A More Complex Dilemma Than I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' by ideyhere(f): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
lilmax:
nice, now we have girls that can date broke dudes wink

You know what guys fail to understand is that most often its not about dating broke guys...its just that they are among the worst set of people you can be with. Practically everything is a problem and they seem to have a long standing beef with a particular English word - appreciation. I tried that shit once...not going there no more...

And before any guy quotes me, by broke I don't mean not having money to spend on me...I mean not having to spend on even yourself (or being too stingy too...which ever is the case)
Re: 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' by lilmax(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
ideyhere:

You know what guys fail to understand is that most often its not about dating broke guys...its just that they are among the worst set of people you can be with. Practically everything is a problem and they seem to have a long standing beef with a particular English word - appreciation. I tried that shit once...not going there no more...

And before any guy quotes me, by broke I don't mean not having money to spend on me...I mean not having to spend on even yourself (or being too stingy too...which ever is the case)
Hmmmm okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? / In Nigeria, Which Tribe Is Most Good At Sex? / How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.