Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post (31785 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by FLYFIRE(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Trut:

PERPETUAL FAILURE
Mark my words....that I.DIOTIC ILLITERATE will take Nigeria back many years.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by FLYFIRE(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Trut:

PERPETUAL FAILURE
Mark my words....that I.DIOTIC ILLITERATE will take Nigeria back many years.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Bjergtrolde: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Bokoharam attacks has reduced- The dullard from daura

Quote our Presido well abeg. He said "structured attacks" .
What we saw today was just an "unstructured attack"

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by IVORY2009(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
saintkel:
If only I have a gun, I will shot u 8 times..... So u want us to wait long?

bros! Take it easy... "wat if u shot, e nor enter" Bendel Insurance... grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by informato: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Descartes:
The structured attack by bokoharam has been reduced-Buhari(October 15,2015) grin
....so you don't want it to reduce ?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Ryda(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Etizz: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahahahahah..... I nor fit laugh oh..... See people wey talk say d bombing Don reduce..... Make una dey continue to fool una self.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by ndcide(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Can someone pass the Mic to buhari please.
We need to hear from him directly. Not one assistant.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Descartes: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
informato:
....so you don't want it to reduce ?
Which of them can be reduced, 'structured' or 'unstructured' attack?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
I want to use this medium to celebrate and give kudos to the men and women who made this a reality. Please Shekau, keep up the good work, and also please, Ikeja is a nice place to hit. Hurry up and make Tinubu cry.
kindly stop this plzzz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by suxkill: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
does it mean the dead were structurally killed?

Rip to the dead!!!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
DAILY POST gathered that the first explosion occurred at Molai mosque killing all worshipers, whereas the second hit rescuers who went to save the victims

This is ISIS kinda attack style.. Its no joke

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Just Minutes after we read that attacks have reduced? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by MosakuAW(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=Martmore post=39021801][/quote]

Just like the black brain of your father at home thinks. ode
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by onatisi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
sunychuks:
my guy is political, Nigeria is far more than what we canal citizens think,our leaders know the truth
buhari is now seeing the realities of things and he is now super confused about how to deal with the Nigeria problem. Now it is obvious that it id very easy to sit down in daura with 150 cows ,criticize and insult gej ad the then FG and to believe you have all the answers but given the full power to do it now he has found out that it is easier said than done.

It is easy to think you have got all the answers when none of the ultimate responsibility lies with you,but until you sit in that chair you don't know anything .

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by M4gunners: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
We are winning the War they said.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by neocortex: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont get it! Are these Boko haram people greater in numbers than the Nigeria Army.

Nigeria Army show us dead bodies of BH everyday, but the numbers of BH activities soar. Are they recruiting members everyday or the Nigeria army are deluding us by showing us pictures of innocent people.

Am very sure BH members are not up to 5,000 members. If we cant win the war on our own, please let us invite the Russians and the American army to help us wipe this people away once and for all.

With all these, i doubt if the December target can be achieve. May God help us in this country.

It is a disgrace that foreigners are helping in the fight against boko haram -Buhari, January 2015

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Now, in every attack that happens we should first of all know whether it is STRUCTURED or UNSTRUCTURED before saying anything about it.
Please, who knows the type of attack that happened today?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nwanze62: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why won't it continue. Our military are so reluctant to an extent that when you deploy them to a town,city or community were there is crisis, you see them gallivanting looking for girls or who they ll intimidate or rather they ll mount road block, they don't search properly only to sit and talk all tru the day at the end they ll ask okada riders to roll bike across the road block while the cars and keke ll drive across without searching, you can't see them go to their hide out to fish out these guys in fact each time I see things like this I became so annoyed with out military to be honest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Goke7:

You cannot be a Nigerian to say this, do you think tinubu lives in Ikeja? I call on everyone to condemn this senseless post
Thank you my dear. I'm sure some of the e warriors of the sponsored of the attacks are on this forum, nay! on this thread? Just look at the collection of posts.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by saintkel(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls can I ask? Remember wen apc were campaigning? I tot I saw shekau been crushed by a big leg of apc? Why is boko haram still in place. Goodluck paid dat price and yet baba one chance is doing noting abt dis?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by spenca: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Na him NYSC se it is safe
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Descartes: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Vig86:
Now, in every attack that happens we should first of all know whether it is STRUCTURED or UNSTRUCTURED before saying anything about it.
Please, who knows the type of attack that happened today?
I guess it's 'structured' since it targeted at the civilians cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by hoobs(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
I want to use this medium to celebrate and give kudos to the men and women who made this a reality. Please Shekau, keep up the good work, and also please, Ikeja is a nice place to hit. Hurry up and make Tinubu cry.
are u insane

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by UAdonis(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Muslims killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by ahamonyeka(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
This is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Descartes: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Cc MayorofLagos, Fulanimafia, passingshot, aresa, gbawe

Please comrades, is today's attack 'structured' or 'unstructured'?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
In other news Buhari's army says we should beg boko haram to stop the attacks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by k1centy: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
If U're not an animal, how on earth would you like this rubbish.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by awa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
maupe:
If true, then its a damn shame. The government needs to task the jolly playing Americans to get serious, and start pulling their weight in this struggle, if they truly want to help us meet the President's deadline.

Abeg na Americans ni set deadline for you and your president? For your information US have sent Troops to Cameroon already. ...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by k1centy: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
IVORY2009:

der will be no more sorrow in d land....
Ok Pastor but sorrow is different 4rm unstructured attacks nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tax Appeal Tribunal Could Kill Your Business In 6 Months / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.