Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post (31783 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by HzRF(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Castroii:
bros if na play abeg stop am, no put shekau and ikeja 4 d same sentence abeg, bt on a serious note let's not wish on others what we dnt want on ourselves, I can't imagin bomb going off this way in lagos cos casualty wil be running in thousands per bomb blast. I pray n hope dt dis rubbish will finally come 2 end by december as promised by Pmb
It can't

They only have access in North cuz they were supported

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by EmekaBlue(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
no nid to wail bcoz d next explosion is not far away...As long as muslims r alive one of their bastard product is planning d next one fr sure

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by passionate88: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Goke7:

You cannot be a Nigerian to say this, do you think tinubu lives in Ikeja? I call on everyone to condemn this senseless post
how is it a senseless post?.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by hinwazaka: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
passionate88:
Hahahaha. .. you want our brown envelop copy cat press to wake up right? during Jonathan's tenure they will even publish tire that burst as boko haram bomb blast now that Buhari has won the election and is in power, they ve become deaf and dumb. Hear no evil ,write no evil, report no evil.
Well, ChannelsTV Newstrack just reported it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by passionate88: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
abdurzallam:
May Allah safe us frm boko haram
isn't it the same Allah that the boko haram members shout loud just before blowing themselves up?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Descartes: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
abu48:
The problem NA are facing is that dx guys dress and work around like normal people just as we do but wen is time for operation,they regroup..the question is are the NA receiving intelligent information about dx people frm the DSS?

You mean Daura Security Service (DSS)?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by okitikpo: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

Do you think this is open warfare? No, it is being waged underground, hiding among civilians to plant bombs. The Nigeria Army cannot be everywhere at all times!
ya you are quite right but how do they oyibos do theirs. Do you know that there is a way you will even walk in those western countries, security personal will approach you and question you. But here, nothing like that and that is why it will almost be impossible to stop this beast from carrying out these sorts of suicide missions in this country

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by don4real18(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
I want to use this medium to celebrate and give kudos to the men and women who made this a reality. Please Shekau, keep up the good work, and also please, Ikeja is a nice place to hit. Hurry up and make Tinubu cry.
Supporting or aiding terrorism is against the law and I will personally see to it (if Seun doesn't take steps) that you are handed over to the necessary authorities for such disgraceful comment... Foolish young boy
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
PedroJP:

Hahahahaha. Guy since brown envelop media houses in dat region dat reported BH strikes like their all income depended on it during last administration, have all gone mute on recent bombings, a detonation of bombs in that area may awake them. Don't u think so ?

BH should focus now on Lagos to awaken our sleeping media.
hehehe, shekau won't even mind sending them 2 coma 4rm dia slumber, tho the media are nt even helping issues @ d moment, I remember dia was a blast in a mosque abt 2wks ago and itwas only punch dt reported it........bt it wasn't d case during last administration wen dey wia busy reporting even fire works as bomb blast, so the question is...who is deceiving who?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by dunkem21(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
HzRF:

Do you mind if I post a link during Jonathan regime and see the collection of posts

Don't bother, bro ..

..No need repaying in their own coin ..
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by emr: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
One wonders why the northern leaders keep quite despite the explosions that occur almost on daily basis as if they are not aware. Even the Governors in these region seem to be enjoying the blast. Can we come into a conclusion that they all know what is happening? However, this is what you get when you promote religion above education. This Is what you get when you train young men how to become radicals in the name of jihad rather than how to become professionals. This is what you get when you train young men on how to use guns rather than given them education because you wanted power by all means. lts very easy to give a young mam gun but very hard to take it from him. May the soul of the departed rest in peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by 18wheeler: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=lolaxavier post=39019844][/quote] I heard two. There may have been more. Insurgency is far from over.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
viktor01:

Will will will u sharrap. Is that nt hw he has been saying. lol
hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
onatisi:
buhari is now seeing the realities of things and he is now super confused about how to deal with the Nigeria problem. Now it is obvious that it id very easy to sit down in daura with 150 cows ,criticize and insult gej ad the then FG and to believe you have all the answers but given the full power to do it now he has found out that it is easier said than done.

It is easy to think you have got all the answers when none of the ultimate responsibility lies with you,but until you sit in that chair you don't know anything .
we have enterd till 2019 may God help us
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

I swear! May Allah punish all the so called elders who started this nonsense in Jesus name.
the worst is that they refuse to die

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by onatisi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
sunychuks:
we have enterd till 2019 may God help us
by January 2016 when buhari rolls out his government economic policies ,Nigerians will cry and regret votinq for Apc and buhari .just wait and see as the smiles they are beaming now will fade away then
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by gflexy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
........Then tomorrow Nigerian Army would say they are winning the war. RIP to the dead.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Rexology: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
I would not blame the man that told me lies, I would rather blame myself for believing the lies.

I would not blame the man that deceived me, I would rather blame myself for allowing myself to be deceived.

Fellow Nigerians, insurgents in Nigeria can only get worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by LastSurvivor: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
Anybody that voted this dullard is an accomplice to this incessant killing of innocent people

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by bummyla(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
GOD please save us from these animals called boko haram, in Jesus Christ we pray! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by wiseoneking: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
informato:
....so you don't want it to reduce ?
you did not get him, he meant that pmb lied to nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by romme2u: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2015
don4real18:

Supporting or aiding terrorism is against the law and I will personally see to it (if Seun doesn't take steps) that you are handed over to the necessary authorities for such disgraceful comment... Foolish young boy

make sure u also handover borno elders and other northerners who supported and sympathize with boko haram to the necessary authorities .....................or u will be the next foolish young..............

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by grandstar(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont get it! Are these Boko haram people greater in numbers than the Nigeria Army.

Nigeria Army show us dead bodies of BH everyday, but the numbers of BH activities soar. Are they recruiting members everyday or the Nigeria army are deluding us by showing us pictures of innocent people.

Am very sure BH members are not up to 5,000 members. If we cant win the war on our own, please let us invite the Russians and the American army to help us wipe this people away once and for all.

With all these, i doubt if the December target can be achieve. May God help us in this country.

This are opportunistic attacks. Its because BH are losing the war that is why they are targeting defenseless civilians. The next step for the army is to step up information gathering
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by kayodekb: 12:42am On Oct 16, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
These are unstructured attack Our Dolapo has quelled the structured attacks.

Why does Islam promote violence?

If not because I respect ladies,I would have called u a she-goat. meanwhile go and ask ur mother about ur Father because I know u are definitely a bastard
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Buhari is a failure and a liar

CIA agent
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Trut(m): 12:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Dis thread sweet well well

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by UniqueGem(m): 12:51am On Oct 16, 2015
grandstar:

This are opportunistic attacks. Its because BH are losing the war that is why they are targeting defenseless civilians. The next step for the army is to step up information gathering
If not the defenseless citizens, who were they targeting before? The president or God himself?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Trut(m): 1:03am On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
If not the defenseless citizens, who were they targeting before? The president or God himself?

Please ask the robot well
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by onatisi(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
you shouldn't have answered that poster,just ignore comments like that in future

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Abuloma80(f): 1:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Its high time we acted mature and stop these derogatery name calling. How and why should a human being be called a COW because he rears them?

So does that apply to those that rear PIGS be called pigs since they rear them? Who will be happy when his father/uncle/brother or himself is been called any if the animals names.

l think its high time the moderators or even Seun took punitive actions on such people. Because it tanishes the forum's image (as being crude and immature).
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
I want to use this medium to celebrate and give kudos to the men and women who made this a reality. Please Shekau, keep up the good work, and also please, Ikeja is a nice place to hit. Hurry up and make Tinubu cry.
I hope when they do, your close relatives who don't even live there will chose that day to pass by, demon, anybody wishing bokoharam on anybody is a demon
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by stanech: 2:46am On Oct 16, 2015
This is what happens when ou use Body Language to fix all your problems

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia / Buhari Signs Regulations To Make Wearing Facemasks Mandatory / FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.