Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post (31789 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by ajebuter(f): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Descartes:
Cc MayorofLagos, Fulanimafia, passingshot, aresa, gbawe

Please comrades, is today's attack 'structured' or 'unstructured'?

I wonder why these guys have suddenly gone into hibernation these days.

Apparently, Buhari magic is dwindling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by JusticeKings(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Its highly regretable ! Innocent people wasting every passing day alongside property and human dignity. Nigerian Army have still got much work to do to be able to meet presidential order of December deadline. Let's remain optimistic however, that Victory over BH will urgently emerge n pray for Nigeriab Army to overcome!
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by PedroJP(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Castroii:
bros if na play abeg stop am, no put shekau and ikeja 4 d same sentence abeg

Hahahahaha. Guy since brown envelop media houses in dat region dat reported BH strikes like their all income depended on it during last administration, have all gone mute on recent bombings, a detonation of bombs in that area may awake them. Don't u think so ?

BH should focus now on Lagos to awaken our sleeping media.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by babestella: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Why is GEJ still sponsoring these ee-diots. By the way, Buhari moved command centre, left and right, up and down to Borno, is it all on paper?

Ngige said don't believe anything thing "ear-marked" until you "eye-mark" it.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by IVORY2009(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

ok where are you from cheesy
south-south, Ijaw
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by mbaboy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Buhari will defeat boko haram before December because he is eager to learn....obasanjo
stanech:
And buhari just said that the attacks have reduced
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by GenbIoodykiller: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
IVORY2009:

south-south, Ijaw
ok i love ijaws cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Felix6: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
BELIEVE it or NOT THESE ATTACKS ARE GOING TO GET DEADLIER AS LONG AS BOKO HARAM PAY MASTERS / FINANCIER (AMERICANS"CIA") ARE ALLOWED TO MEDDLE IN OUR AFFAIRS. NOW that ITS IMMINENT WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS IN THE FIGHT THEY NOW DECIDED TO COME CLOSER TO THE THEATRE TO HELP BOKO HARAM COORDINATE THEIR ATTACKS, UNDER THE GUISE OF HELPING CAMEROON COM NIGERIA, I WEEP FOR OUR RULERS, I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by remirez07(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont get it! Are these Boko haram people greater in numbers than the Nigeria Army.

Nigeria Army show us dead bodies of BH everyday, but the numbers of BH activities soar. Are they recruiting members everyday or the Nigeria army are deluding us by showing us pictures of innocent people.

Am very sure BH members are not up to 5,000 members. If we cant win the war on our own, please let us invite the Russians and the American army to help us wipe this people away once and for all.

With all these, i doubt if the December target can be achieve. May God help us in this country.
The leaders are fooling themselves not me... Boko haram is at large... They are using it too loot our money.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Buhari is a liar - Shekau

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by viktor01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
I just went through an entire four (4) pages on this post and did not see any comments from the APC e-cockroaches.
Does it mean that it has now dawn on them that they have been scammed or the explosions affected them directly?
I need answers please?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by remirez07(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
maupe:
If true, then its a damn shame. The government needs to task the jolly playing Americans to get serious, and start pulling their weight in this struggle, if they truly want to help us meet the President's deadline.
them go soon run go back to their country. Nigeria terrorist get teeth not America child play.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by banio: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Felix6:
BELIEVE it or NOT THESE ATTACKS ARE GOING TO GET DEADLIER AS LONG AS BOKO HARAM PAY MASTERS / FINANCIER (AMERICANS"CIA"wink ARE ALLOWED TO MEDDLE IN OUR AFFAIRS. NOW that ITS IMMINENT WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS IN THE FIGHT THEY NOW DECIDED TO COME CLOSER TO THE THEATRE TO HELP BOKO HARAM COORDINATE THEIR ATTACKS, UNDER THE GUISE OF HELPING CAMEROON COM NIGERIA, I WEEP FOR OUR RULERS, I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.

That weed you smoked is active

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by remirez07(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by wrongnumber: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont get it! Are these Boko haram people greater in numbers than the Nigeria Army.

Nigeria Army show us dead bodies of BH everyday, but the numbers of BH activities soar. Are they recruiting members everyday or the Nigeria army are deluding us by showing us pictures of innocent people.

Am very sure BH members are not up to 5,000 members. If we cant win the war on our own, please let us invite the Russians and the American army to help us wipe this people away once and for all.

With all these, i doubt if the December target can be achieve. May God help us in this country.

How can you win a war against people who are ready to die? Except we call on baba GOD. all these effort of our army no go fit do am.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by ajebuter(f): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
viktor01:
I just went through an entire four (4) pages on this post and did not see any comments from the APC e-cockroaches.
Does it mean that it has now dawn on them that they have been scammed or the explosion affected them directly?
I need answers please?

In fact, after 100 days of their 'babals misrule, their comments haave become sparse. Like they have gone into hibernation.

Dem eyes don dey clear that buhari is a big scam.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by HzRF(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

Do you think this is open warfare? No, it is being waged underground, hiding among civilians to plant bombs. The Nigeria Army cannot be everywhere at all times!
What of dss

Ooo they are busy with Intel that akwa ibom governor has stock money and funds and d witness in tribunals must be arrested they are threat to national security

Mcheew

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Firefire(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajebuter:

Ma da gambari alaimokan yen lohun

O kan fe run iwonba die to seku ni Ariwa sha.

Awon aja bingo omo eyin e ti won gau bayi.

Emi o ma ri ti won ro oo jare.

eduro na.

Ki ni iyato to wa larin Ajabuter ati Ajepako ?

Se enikan naa ni awon mejeji ni ?

Elerowa, bi eja nla ba so ni 'odo... tongue
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by IVORY2009(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
ok i love ijaws cool
tnx! Senore...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by passionate88: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahahahaha Chanji they wanted, Chanji they've gotten. Let the change end/stop in the west, down south don't want/need that type of change

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by passionate88: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Bokoharam attacks has reduced- The dullard from daura
No be small 'reduced' o my brother. this is the change he promised them and they voted him in. They should bear it. proudly 5%

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by ajebuter(f): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
Firefire:

Emi o ma ri ti won ro oo jare.

eduro na.

Ki ni iyato to wa larin Ajabuter ati Ajepako ?

Se enikan naa ni awon mejeji ni ?

Elerowa, bi eja nla ba so ni 'odo... tongue

O ti gbaa ju.

O kii shey ode rara.

#atewo repete#

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Beync(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
The last time i checked, that apelike obasanjo said the security is gaining upper hand over bk, that they are getting there soonest. The daura general has faild to protect the lives of those who voted him to power, what a dissapointment!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by passionate88: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
maupe:
If true, then its a damn shame. The government needs to task the jolly playing Americans to get serious, and start pulling their weight in this struggle, if they truly want to help us meet the President's deadline.
You no go blame buhari now?, if na Jonathan una for don dey yarn anyhow. Now the general can't even consolidate on what a civilian did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by abu48: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
undecidedundecided
MosakuAW:

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by HzRF(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2015
honor2011:
Thank you my dear. I'm sure some of the e warriors of the sponsored of the attacks are on this forum, nay! on this thread? Just look at the collection of posts.
Do you mind if I post a link during Jonathan regime and see the collection of posts

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajebuter:

I wonder why these guys have suddenly gone into hibernation these days.

Apparently, Buhari magic is dwindling.
Shame won kill those mofos!! They have not seen anything yet!!! We still have more than 3 years to go.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by abu48: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
The problem NA are facing is that dx guys dress and work around like normal people just as we do but wen is time for operation,they regroup..the question is are the NA receiving intelligent information about dx people frm the DSS?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by Felix6: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
banio:

That weed you smoked is active
JOBLESS FO.OL, U NO GO START SLEEP/ GOSS.IP AS USUAL TILL MONTH END, SO U CAN START CHECKN ON PEOPLES PAY.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by passionate88: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

Do you think this is open warfare? No, it is being waged underground, hiding among civilians to plant bombs. The Nigeria Army cannot be everywhere at all times!
did you know all these things you typed when Jonathan was in power? , and did you say it?.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by intrepid: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
tundamartin:

Really? But they were supposed to be ubiquitous during GEJ time,huh?
Funny his time flies and how things change and how we begin to speak from.both sides of the mouth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post by passionate88: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
I want to use this medium to celebrate and give kudos to the men and women who made this a reality. Please Shekau, keep up the good work, and also please, Ikeja is a nice place to hit. Hurry up and make Tinubu cry.
Hahahaha. .. you want our brown envelop copy cat press to wake up right? during Jonathan's tenure they will even publish tire that burst as boko haram bomb blast now that Buhari has won the election and is in power, they ve become deaf and dumb. Hear no evil ,write no evil, report no evil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja / Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.