Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With (6984 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by pTomz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
" if I were a boy think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
'Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
'Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed"
I love that verse so much
Yeah, likewise(on the opposite) but you neva added:

"If you were a boy, then gurl u'd undastand
you need to stop listening tu ur frnds
love respect n trust ur man"
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by delectablegyal(f): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Favoye2:
delectablegyal She z rilly pretty,i wish i cn...
fvck her
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
pTomz:
Yeah, likewise(on the opposite) but you neva added:

"If you were a boy, then gurl u'd undastand
you need to stop listening tu ur frnds
love respect n trust ur man"
that's Rkelly's. . . . But that's true tho
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
ure a bad guy, i swear, running up to add rokiatu and queenbee to my list, i 4get b4.

lol bro i no kno say u de feel am too.. we can only appreciate the hand work of nature
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by hahn(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
er . . . i basically don't get what you just wrote. care to explain?

That's a line from beyonce's "if I were a boy". I wonder is reveda has heard the remix with r.kelly undecided
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
Nothing much to explain...that's just a verse in beyonce's song I quoted out "if I were a boy"
if you were a boy . . . wow, you would think much differently than you now do. and all those things you listed wouldn't care to you anymore.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by pTomz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
that's Rkelly's. . . . But that's true tho
So its now levelledcheesy
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
delectablegyal:

fvck her
christ!
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

That's a line from beyonce's "if I were a boy". I wonder is reveda has heard the remix with r.kelly undecided
undecided who asked you?
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Feranchek(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
farano:
tongue

You're kinda cute.... buh I'm already in love with my Genea
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by hahn(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Laveda:
undecided who asked you?

I was about to ask you the same question undecided
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Laveda(f): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
if you were a boy . . . wow, you would think much differently than you now do. and all those things you listed wouldn't care to you anymore.
True that...but this comes when it has to do with relationship issues.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by nikkypearl(f): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
i will like to go out with the next lady that comments on this thread. angry

*edit*

okay, the next one is just too ugly. so, i will like to go out with the one that came after her. cool
Why evuls grin
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
nikkypearl:

Why evuls grin
grin grin
I'm kinda regretting it now though. it seems she is mentally deep. cheesy
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Eleganza33(f): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Haha lol al these galz?
fantazia:
i will like to go out with dominique, eleganza33, oyind17, idowuogbo, farano, rokiatu, quinbee, geni340, cococandy and ijebabe. @op dnt blame me, im just an oliver twist.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Eleganza33:
Haha lol al these galz?
ha ha ha ure the first lady and d queen
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by nikkypearl(f): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin
I'm kinda regretting it now though. it seems she is mentally deep. cheesy
Now u are talking! *edit asap* wink
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by defemidefemi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teyonie will b okay 4 me.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by murphyibiam15(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
delectablegyal:

fvck her
nne u make sense die...i don dey crush on u already smiley
delectablegyal:

fvck her
nne u make sense die...i don dey crush on u already
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by murphyibiam15(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
for me i think empress2014 and mrsphyno and delectablegyal ..de trio de blow my mind
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by teadrake(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
memyselfndi:
Waiting for the ladies turn
I chosen You.
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Date or fucck?

In profojah's voice, I no wan date, I wan fucck and I'd like to fuccck

Montezz and oyind17 and prettythicksme and hayjay16 and laveda and misspicy and prettyhausagirl and lagmostkiute and rokiatu and punkyveer.. Its OK make i no die ontop Toto
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
i will like to go out with dominique, eleganza33, oyind17, idowuogbo, farano, rokiatu, quinbee, geni340, cococandy and ijebabe. @op dnt blame me, im just an oliver twist.

Lol
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
EbuDox:
Date or fucck?

Montezz and oyind17 and prettythicksme and hayjay16 and laveda and misspicy and prettyhausagirl and lagmostkiute and rokiatu and punkyveer.. Its OK make i no die ontop Toto
You try
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=fantazia your carrot nor go satisfy me na undecided

1 Like

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Mostwanted7: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
axiliborha

1 Like

Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Slimzjoe(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
i will like to go out with the next lady that comments on this thread. angry

*edit*

okay, the next one is just too ugly. so, i will like to go out with the one that came after her. cool

LMAO!!! grin grin
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by hayjay16(f): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
EbuDox:
Date or fucck?

undecided u go die inside toto cheesy
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Highcuerayte: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
memyselfndi:
Waiting for the ladies turn
Soon to come....i think.

You look familiar: Seems have seen you around here. Is this a simulacrum of your moniker?
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by Genea(f): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Feranchek:

You're kinda cute.... buh I'm already in love with my Genea
mmmmm let ozoakpe catch u
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by montezz(f): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
hayjay16:
undecided u go die inside toto cheesy
seconded!
Re: Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With by francisezego(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
kwencypresh:
lipsrsealed
,I'm still new here can somebody put me through on hw to run dis forum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Word For This Sexy Girl... / Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.