Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (85402 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by lebete3000: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Realwvn:
Now it will be hard for aunty linda to find an husband

see another loserman talking, wanting to force a woman to be submerged in his poverty ridden life and not allow her maximize her potential to the fullest...better go village go find babe and make we hear word abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Tinu02(f): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:
To be honest I am happy for her and every other neighbour she mentioned in her post.

But moving forward Nigeria is full of people who die on a daily basis because of poverty, hunger, lack of shelter to mention a few.

I will not love to be so rich in the midst of poor people.

The question I always ask my self is what else.

After the big cars, what else.
After the big houses, what else.
After all the money, what else.

Nigeria needs a lot of help from us all.

I respect her because I know she is a hard worker and she has all the right to do what she likes with her money.

But the feeling of giving back and to help others is a feeling I don't think money can buy.

Congrats on your new mansion grin
Get ur fact ryt linda ikeji gives back to the society more than any other blogger why don't u just read about her ' I'd rather be self made'

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by MadCow1: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:
To be honest I am happy for her and every other neighbour she mentioned in her post.

But moving forward Nigeria is full of people who die on a daily basis because of poverty, hunger, lack of shelter to mention a few.

I will not love to be so rich in the midst of poor people.

The question I always ask my self is what else.

After the big cars, what else.
After the big houses, what else.
After all the money, what else.

Nigeria needs a lot of help from us all.

I respect her because I know she is a hard worker and she has all the right to do what she likes with her money.

But the feeling of giving back and to help others is a feeling I don't think money can buy.

Congrats on your new mansion grin

Even Jesus said it in the books of John 12:8, Mark 14:7 and Matthew 26:11

The poor you will ALWAYS have with you and help them anytime you want, but you will not always have me..

Abeg Linda Chop your money well well o.. Very soon I go be that your neighbour wey ehn Yatch dey block breeze wey suppose dey enter your compound. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Don't worry OK...Your time shall come. I go be you like season film
Amen..... 10fold of this is your portion boss
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by logica(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I rather choose for my sister or my future daughters be as successful as Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominic and Genevive Nnaji and still be single than get married to one miserable man in the name of marriage. As for the posters above and below isn't she better than millions of married women in miserable marriages. As for her husband who cares, abeg you guys should cut her some slack, she is a role model not only to the girls but to the real hustling guys out there who wants to make it legitimately
Does misery surround you? Or why else do you assume ALL marriages are about misery? In case you haven't noticed, there are women doing all this Linda is doing, and also happily married. You don't have to eat sour grapes by saying you value money/wealth over marriage; there are people who have that wealth far more than you can imagine; and also happily married. cool

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Why is seun not making this much?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2015
topsonjto:

u won marry r ni....?
Nah..I don't mind being her sugar boy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by bakynes(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
No beefing here, yes am Yoruba incase some Biafran mofos try to talk. She cannot buy a house in Banana Island for now. Na Billionaires and Multi- national oil companies dey build/buy house there. No hating

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Menace2Society(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I rather choose for my sister or my future daughters be as successful as Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominic and Genevive Nnaji and still be single than get married to one miserable man in the name of marriage. As for the posters above and below isn't she better than millions of married women in miserable marriages. As for her husband who cares, abeg you guys should cut her some slack, she is a role model not only to the girls but to the real hustling guys out there who wants to make it legitimately
U like licking Linda as.s but why grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by onyepapa(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Btruth:

....your sickness has started again?

Get your drug and administer it now, before you enter market. #Ode!

tongue
awu
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
400billionman:

Yes, why are you calling me ?
Sorry sir embarassed
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Antoinne: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2015
DavidAnte:
Nigerians are very gullible and easily deceived.I do not think that the Linda own any of such mansion nor make 40 million naira each month from adsense. Her blog likely generates just a little to keep her comfortable,not all of these illusions of grandeur. It's all just propaganda and image laundering. primitive people with third world mentality always bragging and showing off. I dare you to prove me wrong .
Wanted to like your post 50 times, but unfortunately I could only once!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Icecream4U:
Why is seun not making this much?
Ask www.google.com smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dblaisepascal(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
why u kon dey quote me na

Oya take this
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Oriefoooor
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

take it easy, what if I put first bank up there, the truth is, as a popular person you hardly have secrets, including your net worth.

well you do have a point, but still though.

i know famous people have their privacy invaded frequently, but the truth is, suing is always a viable option for any celebrity to choose. I guess it just depends on the celeb in question. Some may decide it comes with the territory, while others may insist that being famous doesn't entitle one to loss of privacy and decide to punish those that they see fit to punish.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Bro, i quite understand you, but u must realize life isn't just for yourself, sometimes you live knowing that you have someone whom u can share the rest of your life with, either or both husband and children...
God wasn't foolish when he saw Adam was lonely and gave him a wife.
After the mansion, the cars, the success what else?
Am not saying she should force herself on a gold digging man, but its high time she starts thinking towards that direction
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Brainaic(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Trillyonaire:
More Blogs shall be registered today

Lmao! True Talk, Bros.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by donem: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

grin grin grin

We need to form our own political party to rescue power away from all these oldies in government.

A party made up of hardcore intellectuals, with the aim of promoting fast and efficient solutions to Nigeria's many problems.

A party that would finally embrace science and technology, embrace research and development.

A modern party that would usher in a new Nigeria and redefine what it means to be called a Nigerian.

I like this your idea, count me in, I've got Willing sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Cestmoi1(f): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by deramarks(f): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2015
Ok av seen diz but am busy na y wud nairaland now make diz my biznez next biko!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by niyi123: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2015
some Mumu are just attributing it to tribe... whereas the richest woman in Africa is still Yoruba woman.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2015
chuna1985:

How much does a mansion cost in banana island?

Depending on what you wanna buy,but hers should be above N500m

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2015
Hysmady:
Her husband?

She is doing great without one. A Nigerian husband will only limit her achievements.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by idrissunny: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats to her bt one thing remain if she just do it i will score 100% but for still average. Miss mrs
ITSaWRAPPP:
She's loaded mehn. This is what we call BLESSED HUSTLE

#Congrats

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below. Let's dress you for your DREAM JOB
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by godsfavoritee(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
. for your selfish interest bro..I smell inheritance here.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by qtx(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Great and congrats Linda. Am happy for u.
But marriage hmmmmm. just thinking aloud....
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by slimzynwaoma(f): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Hardwork really pays........ Congratulations sisi Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2015
DavidAnte:
Nigerians are very gullible and easily deceived.I do not think that the Linda own any of such mansion nor make 40 million naira each month from adsense. Her blog likely generates just a little to keep her comfortable,not all of these illusions of grandeur. It's all just propaganda and image laundering. primitive people with third world mentality always bragging and showing off. I dare you to prove me wrong .

Yes you are right. The building looks like blocks of apartment, so probably she bought one of them.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2015
How's she making these money?
I doubt it through this her news portal!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by johnserek: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
Yoloba people food don done ooo forking haters

yorubas love linda ikeji shut up shes detribalized

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.