Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (85379 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dabossman(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I rather choose for my sister or my future daughters be as successful as Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominic and Genevive Nnaji and still be single than get married to one miserable man in the name of marriage. As for the posters above and below isn't she better than millions of married women in miserable marriages. As for her husband who cares, abeg you guys should cut her some slack, she is a role model not only to the girls but to the real hustling guys out there who wants to make it legitimately

Yet neither money, like marriage, brings happiness. If in doubt, ask Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston, Robin Williams and many more rich and successful people who still lived a life of misery. Rich and "successful" doesn't always translate to joy or happiness. Or would you be happy to have a rich and successful sister who is actual miserable behind the facade of a merry smile?

Whatever brings you happiness and fulfillment is what matters in my opinion. Money, marriage, career? Whatever works for you.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by ideylaff: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
Na only linda ikeji get mansion angry abeg make una no try post this poo again oo undecided

Lol. Banana island where the rich are bn 419'd to pay for land and properties that flood when ur rains and infrastructure is non existent.

Not hating, only in Nigeria will houses be going for over a million dollars and beyond ( Queens Drive, Ikoyi) and pit holes are right outside the over priced mansions

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by AleqsChizar(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-reloaded

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by bejick(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Linda doesn't have the capacity to buy 1/2 plot of land in banana island not to talk of mansion. Jus thinking maybe a service apartment. How many bank chief can boost of house in that estate. With no link to oil your wan buy house there. Big dream no beef. Bashing is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
pretydiva:
I don't get why dis laura come put d matter 4 head like dis ..d owner of d house hasn't publicly announce it yet..

Congratulations linda. I'm proud of u. Hard work indeed pay
Same thought here. Na her property?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2015
logica:
Does misery surround you? Or why else do you assume ALL marriages are about misery? In case you haven't noticed, there are women doing all this Linda is doing, and also happily married. You don't have to eat sour grapes by saying you value money/wealth over marriage; there are people who have that wealth far more than you can imagine; and also happily married. cool

Maybe Linda Ikeji does not want to get married. Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:
Yoloba people food don done ooo forking haters

Here you are, commenting on a forum founded by a "yoloba" man, insulting his people, past, present and future, including their unborn generation. HOW DARE YOU

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dustydee: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
sauceny:
Earlier on Laura ikeji posted about her sister acquiring a new mansion,but never revealed the location...well,here it is with a caption

That moment you realize that Mike Adenuga is ur neighbor,Dantata is ur neighbor,you are surrounded by billionaires you used to hear about on Tv as a child,Haaaa unimaginable feeling.Banana island isn't ready for my noise.Dear Banana island,we here!!!

Linda ikeji is really balling

https://instagram.com/p/844dBVsfTI/
How do we know it's a mansion and not a flat? The picture only shows a building that looks like her neighbour's. Anyway, owning a house/flat in Lagos is no mean feat let alone on Banana Island.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dhensity: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2015
dis girl get mouth pass d owner
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by PPAngel(f): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Hysmady:
Her husband?

poverty
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by mrgbite(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
klax:
I just can't stop laughing at some people level of poverty thinking honestly I now realised poverty is not just a disease but very wicked.

I want to ask a sane mind that know that banana island well to please tell me how much does a plot of land cost How much is the cost to buy a house in that place And pls let your so called Linda tell us her total income plus her husband and entire family since she was born till date and let's do the mathematics. Is it from pirated Nollywood craps movie she got the money from or she is into drug trafficking or was she once a srenator or politicIan or doing professional prostitute pls I need answer not from any clown here but from Linda herself.

This was how somebody came here and said one singer or whatever bought a watch worth 24 thousand dollars for Tuface as birthday gift and placed the picure of the watch here and i asked so the guy who bought the watch called you sat you down and show you the invoice of the watch and asked you to snap the picture and post it on NL

When you are too poor you become un-inform you belief every craps. Because when someone wear Aba made snickerrs with Nike logo and said look I got it from London for 300 pounds you will shout woooww 300 pound The next tning straight to useless NL but your brain do not ask you commonsense question.

Let Linda tell us the agent that sold the mansion or how much he bought the land first and the cost ic building it ok orelse ssshhhuutt up and go to work .

the whole of ikeji family sold to the highest bidder cannot buy a plot in banana island, pray, what is it with Igbo people that makes them reek with sooo much complex and the desire to unnecessarily massage a low self esteem. assuming this social climber moved to a "better" part of town, does this call for all the noise, do we know where you were shacking up before now?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:
To be honest I am happy for her and every other neighbour she mentioned in her post.

But moving forward Nigeria is full of people who die on a daily basis because of poverty, hunger, lack of shelter to mention a few.

I will not love to be so rich in the midst of poor people.

The question I always ask my self is what else.

After the big cars, what else.
After the big houses, what else.
After all the money, what else.

Nigeria needs a lot of help from us all.

I respect her because I know she is a hard worker and she has all the right to do what she likes with her money.

But the feeling of giving back and to help others is a feeling I don't think money can buy.

Congrats on your new mansion grin
My brother or sister, the question you should be asking is how to make the money first before thinking about helping the poor, this is exactly what she's done, poverty ignited the passion to be wealthy, and bam! ideas started flowing until she caught blogging as one she could venture into. One amazing thing about this Lady is that she is generous. She gives out gifts to her readers on a weekly basis, she's really trying and am so impressed considering the fact she is a Lady. Nna eh, make God no allow me settle for less when i can achieve more!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by logica(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
kmcutez:

Maybe Linda Ikeji does not want to get married. Different strokes for different folks.
...and whp cares? The point is, no need for sourgrapes. Don't try and make it seem like it's a choice between marriage/happiness/wealth. By the way, was this her blog not established on her "heartbreak" story (don't all broke girls want to marry "rich" Americans lol)? So what changed?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by onyepapa(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Fearcom:

Here you are, commenting on a forum founded by a "yoloba" man, insulting his people, past, present and future, including their unborn generation. HOW DARE YOU
look at this e-slave!! Yeah I did all that! Now what can you do?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2015
bejick:
Linda doesn't have the capacity to buy 1/2 plot of land in banana island not to talk of mansion. Jus thinking maybe a service apartment. How many bank chief can boost of house in that estate. With no link to oil your wan buy house there. Big dream no beef. Bashing is allowed.

Is the Billionaire founder of facebook into oil? Did he make his money from oil?? Or are all these new internet billionaires into oil?? Linda's net worth is in the region of N2.5-2.7BILLION. Her blog generates as much as 36-40 million a month. How are all of them doing it? Adverts

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by onyepapa(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2015
johnserek:

yorubas love linda ikeji shut up shes detribalized
yeah I like that and am sure you all will even die just to kiss her a-ss
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by kuzee(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Can somebody tell me oga seun is viewing this thread..

Get your Timberland Boot, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Et all and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch here.. Visit link at signature

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by NoMoreTrolling: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2015
ideylaff:

Lol. Banana island where the rich are bn 419'd to pay for land and properties that flood when ur rains and infrastructure is non existent.

Not hating, only in Nigeria will houses be going for over a million dollars and beyond ( Queens Drive, Ikoyi) and pit holes are right outside the over priced mansions

Lol

That's naija for you, a very confused nation.

I have never understood that shh yo.

Check out regular suburbs in yankie, you cant even see open gutters or other bs like that and those houses in naija with open smelly gutter outside, pee all over the walls by whoever, poop in the bushes... are going for over 1 mil dollars ? can't wait for the housing buble to burst here men, for real.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by logica(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2015
niggi4life:

Am not saying she should force herself on a gold digging man, but its high time she starts thinking towards that direction
...and what would be wrong with that? Was she not the gold digger who got her "heart broken" when the man she tries to force herself on dumped her a$$? Was that not the genesis of this blog of hers? Abegi.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Okies27(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2015
sauceny:
Earlier on Laura ikeji posted about her sister acquiring a new mansion,but never revealed the location...well,here it is with a caption

That moment you realize that Mike Adenuga is ur neighbor,Dantata is ur neighbor,you are surrounded by billionaires you used to hear about on Tv as a child,Haaaa unimaginable feeling.Banana island isn't ready for my noise.Dear Banana island,we here!!!

Linda ikeji is really balling

https://instagram.com/p/844dBVsfTI/
. Is that a hotel? I no trust lauraikeji cos we know how naija babes they pose with other pple properties as theirs.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by logica(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Fearcom:

Is the Billionaire founder of facebook into oil? Did he make his money from oil?? Or are all these new internet billionaires into oil?? Linda's net worth is in the region of N2.5-2.7BILLION. Her blog generates as much as 36-40 million a month. How are all of them doing it? Adverts
Hahahaha...surely that currency is not Naira; Pesos maybe.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Revolva(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Linda ummm na long term mortage u take rent house for where big dawgs de stay well na she sabi....if she no fit meet upna her palava....ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by bakynes(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Fearcom:

Yes it's true it's not only oil that generates big money but she cannot afford a mansion in Banana Island. Most Mansions there is owned by Billionaires and Multinationals companies. If people like P-square, Dbanj and Don Jazzy cannot afford to buy a House in Banana Island how come Linda is able to. You must be deluded to think anyone makes 36-40 million naira per month and you are not a Nigerian Senator, Governor, Bank CEO or a multinational company director.Is she a billionaire?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:

In your stupidity and foolishness, which is on display for everybody to see, you seem to have forgotten that People like you do things without thinking about the consequences and repercussions of their actions. Now the question I put to you is this: who made me an e slave? You?? You are nothing but an slowpoke and a nitwit and you will be regarded as such and if you don't keep quiet I will e trash you so bad that you won't be able to sleep. I dare you
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by K9blunt(f): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:
To be honest I am happy for her and every other neighbour she mentioned in her post.

But moving forward Nigeria is full of people who die on a daily basis because of poverty, hunger, lack of shelter to mention a few.

I will not love to be so rich in the midst of poor people.

The question I always ask my self is what else.

After the big cars, what else.
After the big houses, what else.
After all the money, what else.

Nigeria needs a lot of help from us all.

I respect her because I know she is a hard worker and she has all the right to do what she likes with her money.

But the feeling of giving back and to help others is a feeling I don't think money can buy.

Congrats on your new mansion grin

get ready for the "get rich or die trying" and "why are you hating" and the "that's your business" people

nice opinion though
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by yehmi01(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Tinu02:

Get ur fact ryt linda ikeji gives back to the society more than any other blogger why don't u just read about her ' I'd rather be self made'

My quote was never directed to her saying she does not help people.

Please read what I said and understand.

I am speaking about been so rich generally and after all the money, what else.

I never said she does not help any one.

I am just compairing the wide gap between the rich and the poor in Nigeria and how its the cause for some of the setbacks we have in our country.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Fearcom(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2015
onyepapa:

In your stupidity and foolishness, which is on display for everybody to see, you seem to have forgotten that People like you do things without thinking about the consequences and repercussions of their actions. Now the question I put to you is this: who made me an e slave? You?? You are nothing but an I.mbecile and a nitwit and you will be regarded as such and if you don't keep quiet I will e trash you so bad that you won't be able to sleep. I dare you
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Revolva(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2015
Fearcom:

Guy calm down...hahaha 40.illa a month na only she de blog....all lies....if u say 40milla a year I can believe not a month..ok n again this banana island crib na on mortage she rent am....if she de earn 40milla a month why she never buy range rover like 6 since the past 5 years...she just bout a new range last year....omo u no de think o
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by FOREXMART(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2015
rozayx5:
mehn tis is scary for suitors shocked shocked
Lol got plans for her?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2015
Congrats! I tap o!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by frankblinkz(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2015
choooii see house....I cant relent in my struggles oo #ImustmakeitIJN#..big ups linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2015
Jarus:

Hard to believe. That property will not be less than N1bn, given the price of land alone in Banana Island.

N1bn purchase by Linda? Not sure even a bank will give such loan to a blogger, no matter how successful.

Most likely it's a property developed by Real Estate firms and she bought a flat there. But the whole building?
Gbam. You and the guy you mentioned makes the most sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.