Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (85389 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by 0merta(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Money good sha...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
shocked Oooops!!!!! And I'm here writing epistles?

God bless Her jare..

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2015
I see why everyone wants to turn a blogger in 9ja. wink congrats Linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
eleojo23:
Not interested. Call me when you have pictures of Seun Osewa's mansion. grin
seun's massion is under-construction..and right behind u.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by sukkot: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
thats not a mansion. its a block of flats

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I rather choose for my sister or my future daughters be as successful as Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominic and Genevive Nnaji and still be single than get married to one miserable man in the name of marriage

best quote ever grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Mishydoo:
A Woman's Wealth Is Not Counted As Wealth...dey get stuffs frm men alova,ds one Adenuga and Dantata are ur neighbours so... grin

Nice one tho...

lie nsi ebea

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by topsonjto(m): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Hysmady:
Her husband?
u won marry r ni....?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by harry509: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2015
sauceny:
Earlier on Laura ikeji posted about her sister acquiring a new mansion,but never revealed the location...well,here it is with a caption

That moment you realize that Mike Adenuga is ur neighbor,Dantata is ur neighbor,you are surrounded by billionaires you used to hear about on Tv as a child,Haaaa unimaginable feeling.Banana island isn't ready for my noise.Dear Banana island,we here!!!

Linda ikeji is really balling

https://instagram.com/p/844dBVsfTI/
jst 1 room she will sleep abi. Anyway congratulation 2 her.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2015
She bought a service flat.

While you are all here hating each other, doing Igbo and Yoruba fight online, she is busy working

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2015
angryif I hear say no be politicians buy her that house.

Happy for her tho
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by bummyla(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2015
congratulations Dear! Hard work pays! Love You! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless Her jare..

Don't worry OK...Your time shall come. I go be you like season film

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by dROC1: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
L
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by ojsquare: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Is it the mansion in or outside the fence that belongs to Linda. Or the mirror I see a mansion on the other side of the fence and a glass on this side. So if the glass house were to be her mansion, why not the full picture instead of snapping another house outside the fence. Just saying....

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2015
DavidAnte:
Nigerians are very gullible and easily deceived.I do not think that the Linda own any of such mansion nor make 40 million naira each month from adsense. her blog likely generates just a little to keep her comfortable,not all of these illusions of grandeur. it's all just propaganda and image laundering. primitive people with third world mentality always bragging and showing off. I dare you to prove me wrong .

Actually with her bank savings that she withdraw some months back ( about 120m) could buy a flat on the island, maybe a studio apartment.

She didn't buy a house ON THE island though, her sister is just mischievous.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
But the house no get fine gate na angry
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
I doubt this propaganda a lot, especially coming from Laura I know her too well grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
DavidAnte:
Nigerians are very gullible and easily deceived.I do not think that the Linda own any of such mansion nor make 40 million naira each month from adsense. her blog likely generates just a little to keep her comfortable,not all of these illusions of grandeur. it's all just propaganda and image laundering. primitive people with third world mentality always bragging and showing off. I dare you to prove me wrong .

You must be yoruba...it's in your nature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2015
nice one God bless.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by blessingee: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2015
She probably just bought a flat, this doesn't look like a mansion definitely

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I rather choose for my sister or my future daughters be as successful as Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominic and Genevive Nnaji and still be single than get married to one miserable man in the name of marriage. As for the posters above and below isn't she better than millions of married women in miserable marriages. As for her husband who cares, abeg you guys should cut her some slack, she is a role model not only to the girls but to the real hustling guys out there who wants to make it legitimately

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2015
yehmi01:
To be honest I am happy for her and every other neighbour she mentioned in her post.

But moving forward Nigeria is full of people who die on a daily basis because of poverty, hunger, lack of shelter to mention a few.

I will not love to be so rich in the mist of poor people.

The question I always ask my self is what else.

After the big cars, what else.
After the big houses, what else.
After all the money, what else.

Nigeria needs a lot of help us all.

I respect her because I know she is a hard worker and she has all the right to do what she likes with her money.

But the feeling of giving back and to help others can is a feeling I don't think money can buy.

Congrats on your new mansion grin
If you are a regular visitor in her blog you will find out she helps especially her blog readers who benefits on her monthly 20k giveaway and yearly giveaway which amounts to millions to her loyal and unique readers. Few months ago she organized an empowerment program for girls titled I CAN DO IT so as for helping out she is trying

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by NewNigeriaMind: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2015
new2020:

You must be yoruba...it's in your nature.

Being smart and analytical is not a Yoruba trait alone, her savings account in GTbank averages 120m. No way she can even afford ahouse in lekki phase 1

don't ask me how I know, a banker told a banker who told me grin

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by MizFrances(f): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2015
pretydiva:
I don't get why dis laura come put d matter 4 head like dis ..d owner of d house hasn't publicly announce it yet..

Congratulations linda. I'm proud of u. Hard work indeed pay
I just tire
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by homesteady(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless Her jare..

gringringrin

Your time would soon come.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Bankeey(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
I know the house wella inside banana island is along road leading to adenuga house. The house nah glass house full white house. The house as been there more than a year 2 of its kind was just repainted last week. Congrat to Linda the house worth is really a Mansion

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by 4stylz: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Na renting jare; forget story, na so Ac dey plenty for mansion? That's a block of apartment joor

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by porshuch: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2015
Haters will ask who is her husband. I will rather be a rich single lady, than marry a miserable man all in the name of marriage.

LINDA I'm so proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by mployer(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Trillyonaire:
More Blogs shall be registered today

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by Malakh: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2015
people putting their stock in things that would just last for a few years are earthly and foolish
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) by mployer(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2015
4stylz:
Na renting jare; forget story, na so Ac dey plenty for mansion? That's a block of apartment joor

Makes sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.