Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? (3778 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady / Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by OldDirtyBastard: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
when at that crucial moment that am about to shoot my load she takes it out of her mouth
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Mynd44: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
You are really dirty
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by OldDirtyBastard: 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: You are really dirty

Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by onila(f): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2012
OldDirtyBastard: when at that crucial moment that am about to shoot my load she takes it out of her mouth
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
When they answer names like mzdarkskin or yield

It vex's me like hell!

Fish mouth. tongue
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by 190theclown: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2012
Snail mouth undecided
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Euroclydon(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lying,faking and farting.
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Euroclydon: Lying,faking and [size=18pt]farting[/size].

yes oo.

because only women do that.

[size=68pt]-_-[/size]
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
OldDirtyBastard: when at that crucial moment that am about to shoot my load she takes it out of her mouth

undecided undecided

and then you wake up abi?
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yield:

I've had times when I would be walking, minding my own business and some females would walk by and kiss their teeth at me. It's usually one of them that does it, but still. One is too many. I don't get why people have to hate. [size=48pt]It's always the black females too. [/size]

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Black women are always the first ones sizing me up and the last to give compliments.
It's like wtf?
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
When they answer names like mzdarkskin or yield

It vex's me like hell!

BULLET FOR 190! angry angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJnv1tfpzo
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
busy pingin her blackberry wen i dey try toast her.naija babes are fond of dis sad
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
lefulefu: busy pingin her blackberry wen i dey try toast her.naija babes are fond of dis sad
lol...pele o. Maybe your appearance aint encouraging or you aint making sense to them.
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by onila(f): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
lefulefu: busy pingin her blackberry wen i dey try toast her.naija babes are fond of dis sad
grin grin
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Mynd44: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Maria-G:
lol...pele o. Maybe your appearance aint encouraging or you aint making sense to them.
Are you guilty of that? Why e dey pain you like this?
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by DukeNija(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
I hate it when they make me lie that I love them.
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you guilty of that? Why e dey pain you like this?
hmmm...trouble dey sleep,busybody come wake am.
@lefulefu,
as i was saying before the rude interuption, next time, just seize the phone to get her attention. I no say make you use force o. Do it lovinly and gently.
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 04, 2012
What piss me off, is driving a car with a guy by my side,every curve you make they complain...they think women don't know how to drive! angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Csami(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2012
Maria-G:
@lefulefu,
as i was saying before the rude interuption, next time, just seize the phone to get her attention. I no say make you use force o. Do it lovinly and gently.
Person wey u no know u dey seize im phone? E be like say u wan secure black eye.
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Csami:
Person wey u no know u dey seize im phone? E be like say u wan secure black eye.
i said, in a play play manner
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Mynd44: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2012
Maria-G:
@lefulefu,
I laugh in Boko Haram
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
I laugh in Boko Haram
no wonder, you one of them
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Mynd44: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2012
Maria-G:
no wonder, you one of them
Use I am
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
Use I am
lol...stay on topic
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2012
Maria-G:
lol...stay on topic
okay
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by yemstok(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
*When she demands for things her father can't afford/acquire in a decade*

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by wirewire(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Duke_Nija: I hate it when they make me lie that I love them.
guy you bi idiot. hahahahahahahaaaa
Re: What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? by Bojack(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2019

Fish mouth. tongue
dd

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Girls Only!oo / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister / Topics Ladies Love To Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.