Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? (8831 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Czarskit(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
~ Insecurity ~
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by okpunor(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
This doesn't have anything to do with self esteem and confidence.Thesame MAN that clubs with you,deep down him knows that he can't marry you sincerely speaking.Every man wants a kept lady,and they know that such ladies are not found in Disco halls or in the club.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by bluespice(f): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
okpunor:

Every man wants a kept lady,and they know that such ladies are not found in Disco halls or in the club.

get ur holier-than-thou self outta here! angry
come here talking 'kept' ladies not found in clubs
**rolls eyes**

that a lady hangs out in a club is no definition of who she is
i know folks who dress 'holy' complete with full body covering (no direct reflection on anything that comes to mind)
and are as loose as they come
shiet hoes mess for money
she fu.cks for the damn reason. . fucking
how about that? angry
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Okanran(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
okpunor:

Thesame MAN that clubs with you,deep down him knows that he can't marry you sincerely speaking.

grin grin grin Maybe not in all cases but the quoted bit is often true. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Feelitx(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
I personally don't have a problem with outgoing girls. I am more of a home person and I like girls that are same,now what is wrong with that ?

Dont' we always get what we passionately desire ?
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by IyaKadijat(f): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
Well, I think it's because most Naija guys are quiet and soft spoken themselves-except when you pair them with their homies and 3 pints of Guiness!

Or how my child's father used to tell me: "AH! Iya-your talk is too much, ooo! You are scattering my brain right now!"
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by steve49ja(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
Most outgoing girls (dont wanna use all cos i wanna believe it doesnt apply to all even if i dont) are more like trouble, constant worries abt ya girl's activities and stuff. . . she could go out one day and not come back even when she does she might have done whatever or not return the same way she left. . . . if she wanna go to a club, we go together. . . . . if she wanna drink/get drunk strictly we both drink at home. . . .if she's gan leave wherever she is late i prolly gan go pick her up and not some random dude dropping my chic infront of my gate.

When a girl's outgoing (alone) she's prolly gan go one day and not come back its simple psychology. . . .but if we go out together and do those things she likes together then therell be no bro filling for me and no 'strange connection' between she and no one.

Too much of everything they say aint good.
I no sabi shout.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
I think the term 'outgoing' really needs to be properly defined!! undecided

Because I know I am outgoing, but I do not hang out in clubs, pubs, bars, street corners, guys houses, etc

so guys pls define your term of 'outgoing', grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by wanville(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Feelitx(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
Wanville,

I don't recall talking about getting into a girl's pants faster. I said I am more of a home person.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by yme2(f): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
seconded grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by tomaagy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
well i'd say it actually depends on the girls attitude towards outgoing it pays when a girl is outgoing and still sticks to her guy maybe at a party where she's outgoing but still hangs out with her bobo no matter how many ppl are hugging her or chatting her she still makes the guy no mata how quiet to be relevant to all those ppl you ladies know how u do ur thing now!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by whitesturd(f): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
Simply insecurity.they know that the outgoing type may find other suitors and might end up dumping them
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by steve49ja(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2009
whitesturd:

Simply insecurity.they know that the outgoing type may find other suitors and might end up dumping them

. . . and isnt it possible? aint it said prevention is berra than cure (heartache)? or is yous saying you dont feel that way when your guy's always going out and probably hanging out with girls?
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ wanville,

well that describes me, I would never openly flirt with another guy infront of my man, I wouldn't be loud, acting up or behave all unlady like or drunk when I am out. I am just friendly and outspoken, one of the reasons I prefer to date laid back men (not a quiet dummy), so that we go well together. I can be very quiet and reserved though,

I think some of the descriptions some of the guys are giving are directed at yobbish females, who don't know when to shut up and behave like a pleasant self respecting lady, there's a difference.
Outgoing to me, is someone who knows how to have a laugh and is approachable,  (never knew for it to be a bad thing)  grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Feelitx(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
Well said Secretz: am on your side.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by whitesturd(f): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
@steve4naija.i must confess.it happens to both sides cos i dont rily like my guy to be the outgoing type though he goes out a lot.its the nature of his work and i understand.but the reverse is the case with me.he doesnt like it when i go out patrying and all that.and we usually fight cos of this.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
Feelitx:

Well said Secretz: am on your side.

cool
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by RichyBlacK(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2009
Secretz:

@ wanville,

well that describes me, I would never openly flirt with another guy infront of my man, I wouldn't be loud, acting up or behave all unlady like or drunk when I am out. I am just friendly and outspoken, one of the reasons I prefer to date laid back men (not a quiet dummy), so that we go well together. I can be very quiet and reserved though,

I think some of the descriptions some of the guys are giving are directed at yobbish females, who don't know when to shut up and behave like a pleasant self respecting lady, there's a difference.
Outgoing to me, is someone who knows how to have a laugh and is approachable,  (never knew for it to be a bad thing)  grin

Nice!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
Secretz:

@ wanville,

Outgoing to me, is someone who knows how to have a laugh and is approachable, (never knew for it to be a bad thing) grin
Exactly. . . . esp at the bolded wink
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by wanville(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by asha80(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
There is a difference btw outgoing girls with strong will and out going girls with weak will.The problem is that the weak ones are in majority.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Redfox(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
The bitter truth is that most outgoing chics have this aristo-layabout-tendency, so that is why correct and career-oriented guyz prefer the calm,quiet and intelligent ones.they sure know how to handle situations maturely.imagine havin the former as first lady of a country or state.her outgoing attitude can put your personality and that of the people in jeopardy.

outgoing chics are fun to be with sometimes, but literature has shown that they are the worst of wives and mothers.hey! no offence to y'all walkabout chics ,thats the inn-thing.

y'all ponder for a minute,what those chics do outside all the time.correct guyz don't want to get hooked with a chic that is more popular than michael jackson in the other sense, you know what i mean.gitty up.
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by iice(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2009
asha 80:

There is a difference btw outgoing girls with strong will and out going girls with weak will.The problem is that the weak ones are in majority.

Thank you jare grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
If she is loud, yabbering too much, flirting, will easily cheat, talk to every guy infront of her man etc, this makes her a street gyal/loose cannon

If she's approachable, friendly, reserved infront of men (not flirting and you blatantly have a man), outspoken, honest , knows how to have a good laugh etc, this to me is an outgoing person (people like this know their place and respect their boundaries)    grin
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by MrCrackles(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
Topic

Not me!!

If a girl is outgoing or ingoing, it doesnt bother me, as long as she is not a lunatic or an slowpoke!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by luxoire(f): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
where are some of you from with this old-fashioned mentality? who told you that because a gurl goes clubbing she is a 'bad' girl?

do not let appearances fool you - me i KNOW i am a good girl, yet i drink, club (not as much as i used to) and i hang out - i enjoy the company of my other half and we do a lot of these things together - i drink brandy he drinks beer- and i drink a lot more than he does, i don't get drunk and i dont drink everyday - he understands and accepts me for who i am and i know what he expects from me - and i live upto it - no judgements or hard feelings we know we are both individuials

we chill together and go out together (we prefer our own company to that of our friends) - but we have both partied in our younger days and now agree that there isnt much out there left to see clubbing wise, what ever is left to uncover we want to discuss it ans share the experience TOGETHER - we'd rather dine at home, a movie, a quiet drink or a nice meal out - then again it is our personal choice bbased on understanding.

so ppl don't dismiss a girl on appearances or where you meet her - for you can meet an angel in a club and a demon of a girl in the church - who is there for exactly same reason taht you are - to find a spouse - because no one in the real world would have her
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by hackney(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
This is for situations where the girl is always out either by herself or with friends

Its simply a natural instinct to avoid settling down with an 'outgoing' girl because they are less likely to be 'children-oriented' than the homely ones (if you think about it).

They tend not to know how to 'cosy up' a home and it seems that is what makes them 'out-going' in the first place.
They seek attention and are usually self-indulgent and also more likely to engage in infidelity.

There is nothing nurturing about a girl that is always out ;Yes they make the party scene or the club bang but marry her? why?
infact they make poor mums as going out all the time is a big sign of selfishness and superficiality.

If you think about it ,if she is that out-going then why would you want to build a home with her knowing that she will never be there. It just doesnt fit.

Call me old fashioned but unless you are 1st world through and through (in which case you would have lost most of your perspective on normal) then you wont see the issue till she wants to leave (she got bored!!)

I rather prefer a girl that cant wait to get home than one that cant wait to pop off the front door.
Thank God for current squeeze - delish!!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by wanville(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Gaco(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
I think the guys would do more justice to this question. I must confess that I didn't know that guys are threatened by outgoing girls,
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by luxoire(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
Gaco:

I think the guys would do more justice to this question. I must confess that I didn't know that guys are threatened by outgoing girls,

i wouldn't say threatened more like they would rather NOT marry an outgoing gurl because they are influenced by society and peer views that these women are not good wifey material!
Re: Why Are Guys Threatened By Outgoing Girls? by Secretz(f): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2009
Gaco:

Now you do my Dear sister, more like not marry and commit themsleves to. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? / Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.