Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (44540 Views)

How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. / Come Inside And Pick Your Best Position. (18+ Pic) / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by cruzita(f): 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin NONE .I will go get clay and mould him myself

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by tommychow(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Toks, you're still a learner o. Naij babes will gladly commit to anyone on the list except the ritualist. The ugly, rich and faithful is like winning lottery to naij ladies "looks ko lucozade ni, my maga don arrive joor! kiss kiss".

The economy is that bad, bro. Babes gats chop.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mr B
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
tommychow:
Toks, you're still a learner o. Naij babes will gladly commit to anyone on the list except the ritualist. The ugly, rich and faithful is like winning lottery to naij ladies "looks ko lucozade ni, my maga don arrive joor! kiss kiss".

The economy is that bad, bro. Babes gats chop.

I agree...as long as pepper dey rest.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Lalasticlala and ishilove should see this too..Apparently i ought to be pointing the moderators to these threads one after the other.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
cruzita:
grin NONE .I will go get clay and mould him myself

LOL! Why go tru that stress..Just keep dreaming about him.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Adalberto(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nigerian ladies be like all of de above... so far as moni de
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mr D
alcohol problem can be fixed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Flashh: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
95% want a man with money, love isn't necessary.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by MizMyColi(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Does "None Of The Above" suffice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by francizy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Most of em will pick number 1 over others! grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Flashh: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
MizMyColi:
Does "None Of The Above" suffice?

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by coolzeal(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op.. You are bias on the cute guys side joor.... Why are cute guys associated with bad or chronic womanizer syndrome?... Is it a crime to be cute? Abegi..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by misshoree(f): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
no perfect man.....u will both come together to mk perfection
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Walspring: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
profojah:
[size=5pt]Na prettythicksme be the only lady wey dey NL.. See as ladies dey run from this thread..smh[/size]

You don reach here

I know say you and happney65 no dey carry last for this kind thread
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Annruby: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Am having mr D right now

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Walspring: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
misshoree:
no perfect man.....u will both come together to mk perfection

At the end both of them will become Pastor and Mrs ....... grin

CC

Profojah
Happney65
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by CleftEvents: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op which category do you fall?
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by twaintoy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
God can change Mr D tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by yinchar(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
LOL

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Walspring:

CC

Profojah
Happney65
Bro.. I'm now a pastor.. E don reach 4days wey I don visit sexuality thread sef.
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

In any given society, there are standard set of moral guidelines. Unwritten (sometimes even written ) rules which should be adhered to. Any woman who decides to date a cultist or robber is as bad as the cultist.

Twist the argument all you may, missy, but the FACT remains that her even contemplating to date a man of questionable character as stated above tells a lot about her. What more, it's punishable by law. He, and by extension, she (the willing accomplice shielding him from the law by omission or commission) are CRIMINALS. ⚡
Big words don't hide stupidity.... Infact it shud be a registered type of fallacy. You can decide to be with someone irrespective of the groups the Person belongs to. Thats why it's called love not infatuation or lust. Even men are married to witches n ladies married to 'ritualists' witot being aware. Besides define ritualists. A lot of things we do are ritualistic. Nigerians see all traditionalists are being fetish forgetting it's a religion of its own. There are African traditional worshippers that don't kill humans, only make ablutions to their god's. Religious tolerance is the key to lasting peace in d world

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by fajani(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na everyman Rich.....bomb dey ur head
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Walspring: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
profojah:

Bro.. I'm now a pastor.. E don reach 4days wey I don visit sexuality thread sef.

Hmmmmm

Pastor turned past tense Abi

All is well
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by misshoree(f): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Walspring:

CC
Profojah Happney65
pastor and Mrs walspring tongue
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by prisiluv(f): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
The basic thing is,dont settle for a man with a habit or personality,u knw u cant live with. Out of desperation to get married..its jst the grace of God.cos,in this present age,it seems lyk a good wife is easier to find, than a good husband!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Walspring: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
misshoree:

Are you kidding me right now
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by preciousMI1(f): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
.Mr B
-Ugly
-Short and fat
-Rich
-Extremely romantic
-Super faithful

who tall and fine (cheat) don help?
but if he will eventually cheat hehehe then I'll go for

4.Mr D
-Very cute
-rich
-caring
-faithful
-Hopelessly addicted to alcohol

and start working on the alcoholism....
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by happney65: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
misshoree:

grin grin
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Walspring: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
prisiluv:
The basic thing is,dont settle for a man with a habit or personality,u knw u cant live with. Out of desperation to get married..its jst the grace of God.cos,in this present age,it seems lyk a good wife is easier to find, than a good husband!

Is it Google search or Facebook or Nairaland or Twitter or IG or map or compass or talent hunt or gulder ultimate search they are using to find them

You are funny and how can I find a wife with the fear of God since you said good wife is easier to find
Re: Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. by Walspring: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
happney65:

grin grin

You never see anything..

See ya teeth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / How To Identify A Good Wife Material / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.