Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji (5523 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lol
Why this particular username? It's really bad and disrespectful to Mr. President.

So, please change it.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by ihatebuhari(f): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
DeeTus:
Why this particular username? It's really bad and disrespectful to Mr. President.

So, please change it.
your president...
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
ihatebuhari:
your president...
It's our president. cheesy
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Lol...how's your weekend going?
its going great. yours?
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
youngalex:
Wow,Elegant,Charming, hardworking and resourceful Linda is damn serious on settling down,Naija Guys at home and in the diaspora she has thrown in an open proposal,where all the self made guys above 35yrs?
This sounds like an open-confession. She should also expect lots of drama because some men are gold-diggers.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
Michellla:
its going great. yours?
That's great. Same here. Hoping for a great week as well. smiley

1 Like

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
KingTom:

I swear, even that thing Wey welders dey use, wetin be the name? grin
wielder machine grin
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
she is just joking....
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by KingTom(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
danyel09:
wielder machine grin
grin grin
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by daveP(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hehehehe...now she's talking. All of you defending her you can see for yourself that she needs that man in her life too.

No matter your riches you need that family to be around you. Not illegal family but real family comprising of a husband/wife and children.

That's our African culture,marriage is necessary. smiley

Lalasticlala food don land. cheesy
abe tell them o. Before the camp of face-squeezing defendants of blind facts come to open a new chapta

the good thing is that very responsible guys would TRY THEIR LUCK.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by pbs4real(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hehehehe...now she's talking. All of you defending her you can see for yourself that she needs that man in her life too.

No matter your riches you need that family to be around you. Not illegal family but real family comprising of a husband/wife and children.

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Michellla:
its going great. yours?
Is 'Michelle' your real name? cheesy
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2015
RickRichards:
Is 'Michelle' your real name? cheesy
apparently smiley
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Michellla:

apparently smiley
The name fits you like a hat. smiley
I wanna learn French. Will you be my teacher, Michelle? cheesy
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2015
RickRichards:
The name fits you like a hat. smiley I wanna learn French. Will you be my teacher, Michelle? cheesy
haha thanks,but hard. wheres your location?
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
Michellla:
haha thanks,but hard. wheres your location?
Haha....FCT. You?
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by awesome11(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
When is the husband auditioning? And how do we apply?
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by alexvatt(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
I am available linda, reach me at. alexyvatt@gmail.com
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2015
RickRichards:
Haha....FCT. You?
O.A.U but holiday shi now
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Michellla:

O.A.U
but holiday shi now
One of the reputable schools in Nigeria. Cool...Is that you in your profile picture, or did you just change the shape of your brows? tongue
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
RickRichards:

One of the reputable schools in Nigeria. Cool...Is that you in your profile picture, or did you just change the shape of your brows? tongue
LOL.that was an old pic.my eyebrow game is stepped up now grin
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
Michellla:

LOL.that was an old pic.my eyebrow game is stepped up now grin
Lol...I actually hate those kinda stylish eyebrows, and always thought they looked ugly...but you found a way to make them look good on you. smiley
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Michellla(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...I actually hate those kinda stylish eyebrows, and always thought they looked ugly...but you found a way to make them look good on you. smiley
them eyebrows were wack i know grin
You're allowed to say it.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Michellla:

them eyebrows were wack i know grin
You're allowed to say it.
Lol...Not on you though. Michelle, roll out the red carpets 'cos I wanna send you a pm. The pm should land in your mail any moment from now, and I'll need you to afford the pm the same amount of respect you would afford me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by tonytony208(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

It is not African culture; it is nature.

Truth is those westerners who are rich and single are having secret regrets, but they will never show it in public.

That is the way our creator made us and we can't change it.
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Linda, If you are ready, amu ready!
Re: An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji by naijaboiy: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
tonytony208:

It is not African culture; it is nature.

Truth is those westerners who are rich and single are having secret regrets, but they will never show it in public.

That is the way our creator made us and we can't change it.
You're right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Know Abt Ikwerre Guys? / I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me / We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.