Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123590 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
mekaboy:
If this is true Nnamdi kanu OYO is your case. Every biafra state now has a minister, Governors are set. They are now waiting for 2016 budget, Nigeria is ready to take off with biafran ministers.

You will soon explain to them at DSS what you are fighting for. Onyeara.
Hahahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by cocoduck: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
They Will release him, will they eat him? No, will they jail him? No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.
to know u are failing along side your biazoo, you couldn't get ur zoo agitator name correctly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by zuchyblink(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
it is going to be Nigeria vs Biafra,ISIWA and Niger delta. Time for Boko haram to possess their possession
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
donem:

He was arrested in Nigeria enroute Biafraland, he wasn't visiting Nigeria but only passed through Nigeria.
palestinians don't pass through isreal en route to west bank. If you don't like something, you stay away from it completely.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DollyParton1(f): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
donem:

What much do you think DSS can do to him? for your info that man holds a British passport, so no underground treatment, but due process would be followed absoluteluly.
You think his British Citizenship can't be withdrawn? You will be shocked at the speed that UK will employ to dissociate themselves from him

The rule below is applicable in his case.

"For example, passport facilities may be refused to or withdrawn from British nationals who may seek to harm the UK or its allies by travelling on a British passport to, for example, engage in terrorism-related activity or other serious or organised criminal activity. This may include individuals who seek to engage in fighting, extremist activity or terrorist training outside the United Kingdom, for example, and then return to the UK with enhanced capabilities that they then use to conduct an attack on UK soil. The need to disrupt people who travel for these purposes has become increasingly apparent with developments in various parts of the world."

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sexaddict08(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.

hahaha...
bring it on punk...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Enouwem(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by cheruv: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Shut the fvck up..

Nnamdi Kanu can be killed and nothing will happen..i repeat, nothing will happen.

Is it not Igbos we are talking about?, c'mon nothing will happen..go and sleep.
Stop talking like that to your Bini brother!
That his ancestors remained when yours decided to flee outta fear means that you should show him some respect! angry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DollyParton1(f): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
donem:

He was arrested in Nigeria enroute Biafraland, he wasn't visiting Nigeria but only passed through Nigeria.
Grandeur delusion.
So there is a country called Biafra?
Why did he have to pass through Nigeria to get to Biafra? Or you lot have no international airport in Biafra land? He carries a Biafran passport now? Or what passport granted him access to my beautiful Nigeria, on his way to Biafra?
Like I said earlier, Grandeur Delusion. It is a mental condition you know.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by laudate: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
You think his British Citizenship can't be withdrawn? You will be shocked at the speed that UK will employ to dissociate themselves from him

"For example, passport facilities may be refused to or withdrawn from British nationals who may seek to harm the UK or its allies by travelling on a British passport to, for example, engage in terrorism-related activity or other serious or organised criminal activity. This may include individuals who seek to engage in fighting, extremist activity or terrorist training outside the United Kingdom, for example, and then return to the UK with enhanced capabilities that they then use to conduct an attack on UK soil. The need to disrupt people who travel for these purposes has become increasingly apparent with developments in various parts of the world."

Chukwu biko! shocked shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sexaddict08(m): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Smilelo:

Tune in to Radio Biafra it is live now. They have arrested him. And believe me the zoo DSS will see hell.

please, enough threats. just do ur worst let's see.
just give the military an opportunity to reduce ur population again

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sexaddict08(m): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2015
ellabooz:
Arrest? For what .

I guess the game is up for testing.
Before moses and his people were allow to go,he was arrested and detained.
Everything worthwhile carries along with it and obligations and sacrifice and I believe your arrest is in line with the process of gaining freedom. Remember Mandela.
We are with you

please, are we going to see those plagues in the story ? like frog, grasshopper, n first born death?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DollyParton1(f): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2015
If I wake up tomorrow morning and its not raining fire and brimstone just as y'all Biafrans have been threatening on here, then it becomes confirmed that y'all nothing but bunch of Báśťáŕď flat-heads.
As in Original omo-ale atoko wa ba ile je.
Awon omo irankiran dede.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DollyParton1(f): 12:12am On Oct 18, 2015
sexaddict08:

please, are we going to see those plagues in the story ? like frog, grasshopper, n first born death?
lol... we better go buy lamb and put the blood on our door posts. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by badnature: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Nnamdi kanu is unto something,because he New that he will be arrested and the moment he was arrested Radio Biafra were first to broadcast it, not even Nigerian media.after creating aweaness to the world about Nigeria he now travel for the world to see that indeed the people he is dealing with are baboons and monkeys that have no regard for democratic ethos

8 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by donem: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

Grandeur delusion.
So there is a country called Biafra?
Why did he have to pass through Nigeria to get to Biafra? Or you lot have no international airport in Biafra land? He carries a Biafran passport now? Or what passport granted him access to my beautiful Nigeria, on his way to Biafra?
Like I said earlier, Grandeur Delusion. It is a mental condition you know.
DollyP take it easy, for your info am not a biafran, was only trying to clariy your question of why he was in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ArodeTsolaye: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2015
I dey laugh the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Ufranklin92(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2015
nnamdi KANU is working for the freedom of southeast(Biafra)
so what are you Yoruba's working on
No disrespet

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Gr8tasign: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2015
We're getting closer to our freedom, in fact, it's already before us.

#Happy for the news#

Up Biafra!
Down nigeria!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macof(m): 12:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Wow cheesy I'll love the subsequent drama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ArodeTsolaye: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2015
babaearly:
I just find the whole situation funny

Though this biafra agitation is just a charade but we should not lose our care for the youths who are following the treachery called biafra on social media. It means something, that these youths are rather unemployed and angry at something. We should change that and try our best to give them jobs, if they are gainfully employed then they can not be used by the scammer who is trying another one on them

And where is the job you gave yourself? Hawking e-books all over the internet? Do unemployed people build unjammable radio stations. Some of them will feed you to your 10th generation. gerrarahia

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Emilokoiyawon: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2970429_screen20151017210344_jpegdfd6b4e292631cea4ecce8d8afef1161
lol. .
all hands on desk??
They can't write good English in Biafra also.

cool Trust me ONLY illiterates follow Kanu.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ArodeTsolaye: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:

Stop talking like that to your Bini brother!
That his ancestors remained when yours decided to flee outta fear means that you should show him some respect! angry

lmao! Hopeathand don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Emilokoiyawon: 12:54am On Oct 18, 2015
cool A wonderful step in the right direction. Now let the come out and fight for their Biafra - cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Deltagiant: 12:58am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

Could you please point to any one of the stipulations you believe Nnamdi Kanu has gone against?

The last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra was a registered company in the UK, and whose activities including financial contributions made to her, are well monitored by the MI5. The British secret service would not wait for a backward black African country like Nigeria to remind them that their own British citizen has broken British law.

I marvel at the way some of you stand logic on the head here. Nonsense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ArodeTsolaye: 1:04am On Oct 18, 2015
All i see is the fulani muslims fighting very hard to protect the zoo they are 'born to rule' over. grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Emilokoiyawon: 1:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Deltagiant:

Could you please point to any one of the stipulations you believe Nnamdi Kanu has gone against?

The last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra was a registered company in the UK, and whose activities including financial contributions made to her, are well monitored by the MI5. The British secret service would not wait for a backward black African country like Nigeria to remind them that their own British citizen has broken British law.

cool Bia listen and learn: ANY sovereign country will arrest you if you publicly, via a radio station, make threats against the country; its people or its well being. Use your fvcking brain and think for a change. You sound like a dunce.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Deltagiant: 1:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

cool Bia listen and learn: ANY sovereign country will arrest you if you publicly, via a radio station, make threats against the country; its people or its well being. Use your fvcking brain and think for a change. You sound like a dunce.

That's the problem with some of you here. You are either too impatient to read a comment or you outrightly lack the capacity to comprehend a sentence. Sorry, i can't help you!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Tkester: 1:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Deltagiant:

You shouldn't have replied that mumu someone whom you know very well is deluded and fictional.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 18, 2015
i hope they lock him up and thrown away the key

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by shogz89: 2:15am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
If I wake up tomorrow morning and its not raining fire and brimstone just as y'all Biafrans have been threatening on here, then it becomes confirmed that y'all nothing but bunch of Báśťáŕď flat-heads.
As in Original omo-ale atoko wa ba ile je.
Awon omo irankiran dede.
babe just sleep tight cos nothing will happen even if they are given a thousand years to act

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.