Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Come In And Rate Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Rate Me. (3103 Views)

My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me / Landers Rate Me And My Babe. Is She Cute?am I Cute ? Re We Cute? / N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In And Rate Me. by hayjay16(f): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
op, u shld hv @least smiled a bit naa :::::7/10
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by 14teenK: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
OP is good looking nowww. ...just dat he didn't put up a smile 6/10 tho
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
8/10 btw op who vex u bf taking dat pics? grin
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by willbob(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
8/10 btw op who vex u bf taking dat pics? grin
lol. no one
Don't forget to comment on this thread
- https://www.nairaland.com/2661186/now-let-pictures-talking-please#38945407
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by pbs4real(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eniqurl:
wicked cheesy
bae u serious? grin oya let's hear urz tongue
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Eniqurl(f): 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
pbs4real:
bae u serious? grin oya let's hear urz tongue
7/10 tongue
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by pbs4real(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eniqurl:
7/10 tongue
hahahaha cheesy I knw why, u dnt wna hurt someone's feelings ryt Anyways *JUST NEGODU*
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Eniqurl(f): 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahaha cheesy I knw why, u dnt wna hurt someone's feelings ryt Anyways *JUST NEGODU*
Trouble Maker cheesy
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mzdivacious(f): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
That was harsh and wasn't necessary
i wasnt trying to be harsh
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mzdivacious(f): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Dayummmm!! You just killed someone cry
gringrin sadsad
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mzdivacious:
i wasnt trying to be harsh
if you say so
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mzdivacious(f): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
shut up..i know indirectly u've sent pms
hahaha naso!
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by willbob(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mzdivacious:
hahaha naso!
did you mean what you said?
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mzdivacious(f): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
willbob:
oboi. see bashing. mzdivacious, seriously?
sorry bro....just smile more n get a phone with greater camera pixels..and yes i meant it
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mustiboy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
I'm sure better

Re: Come In And Rate Me. by willbob(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
I'm sure better
you had to do this on my commercial thread?
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mustiboy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
willbob:
you had to do this on my commercial thread?
I've got the right to do so.
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by ENIGMA24(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
I'm sure better
Smallie how was your GCE?
Hope u wrote well?
Respect your elders and stop bursting threads..
Be a good boy grin
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mustiboy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Smallie how was your GCE?
Hope u wrote well?
Respect your elders and stop bursting threads..
Be a good boy grin
did you just refer to me as smallIE? for your information, I clocked 19 on the 19th day of June, so I'm not a kid, the op and myself are probably of the same age, so stop being too forward.
I might look very young though, which is the more reason my close pals call me babyface.
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by willbob(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
did you just refer to me as smallIE? for your information, I clocked 19 on the 19th day of June, so I'm not a kid, the op and myself are probably of the same age, so stop being too forward.
I might look very young though, which is the more reason my close pals call me babyface.
you don't behave 19. I will clock 16 by December. But I behave pass you
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mustiboy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
willbob:

you don't behave 19. I will clock 16 by December. But I behave pass you
take back those gibberish words of yours already, there's nothing like behaviour on an online forum, you have to meet me in person to kinda person I am.
those words were meant 2 b an insult but I wouldn't take it that way because afterall, you're just a kid trying 2 grow up
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by willbob(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
take back those gibberish words of yours already, there's nothing like behaviour on an online forum, you have to meet me in person to kinda person I am.
those words were meant 2 b an insult but I wouldn't take it that way because afterall, you're just a kid trying 2 grow up
Okay.
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by willbob(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
Okay. I get your point
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by ENIGMA24(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
So I wasted my quote on a 19yr old teenager?
Anyways how was ur G.C.E HOPE U WROTE WELL?
be a good boy ok??
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Joygalore(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
-0.000001/10 lipsrsealed
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mustiboy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:

So I wasted my quote on a 19yr old teenager?
Anyways how was ur G.C.E HOPE U WROTE WELL?
be a good boy ok??
common, this is being ridiculous, I've got very good grades in both waec(my maths was held though) and gce and I don't mind going through the stress of having to take a picture of the results and posting them here.
I ought to be in school now but due to some challenges we had in our family in the past, I had to drop out @ a very early stage of my studies in the University. you can check my profile to read the topic I named 'pls advice or help on my dad' to understand more.
in case you care to know, I graduated outta secondary school in 2012, so imagine what level I'd be had it been I didn't drop outta school in 2013.
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by ENIGMA24(m): 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mustiboy:
common, this is being ridiculous, I've got very good grades in both waec(my maths was held though) and gce and I don't mind going through the stress of having to take a picture of the results and posting them here.
I ought to be in school now but due to some challenges we had in our family in the past, I had to drop out @ a very early stage of my studies in the University. you can check my profile to read the topic I named 'pls advice or help on my dad' to understand more.
in case you care to know, I graduated outta secondary school in 2012, so imagine what level I'd be had it been I didn't drop outta school in 2013.
Hahahaha.....ok, take a chill pill, this is nairaland, u really don't need too much details about everytin...and u need to mind ur business (sometimes)....someone opens a thread nd u post a pic init try to feel cooler Dan the op.
When I first quoted you I was just trying to give u a doze of your own medicine.....
No bad blood ok.....
I'm stopping now.....u shld too
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Mustiboy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Hahahaha.....ok, take a chill pill, this is nairaland, u really don't need too much details about everytin...and u need to mind ur business (sometimes)....someone opens a thread nd u post a pic init try to feel cooler Dan the op.
When I first quoted you I was just trying to give u a doze of your own medicine.....
No bad blood ok.....
I'm stopping now.....u shld too
now, you just seemed like an OK person to me, I mistook you for a psychopath. all apologies
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Low self-esteem IMO. Too bad.
macaranta:
haha....why do you need a rating?
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by dmcdad: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jisos! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This one na hopeless oooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Joygalore:
-0.000001/10 lipsrsealed
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Not bad. You look like you're about to slay something. Love the brows & the eyes.

I give you a sexy six.
Re: Come In And Rate Me. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
2/10. You look like Akon!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Should Tell You This, What Will You Do / A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... / How I Gave Lift To A Well Dressed Beautiful Mad Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.