Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) (4771 Views)

Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) / EX Begging Me To Attend Her Wedding. Look At What She Promised Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
IceDude:
Nawa o!.....Did i say anytin derogatory? undecided
The small geh should hit the gym and lose bulge? Nawa for u Oga. Even if she was fat is that really what you have to say to a 14 year old girl? Jeez tongue
Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
That gurl 14
Dont believe this.
She's 14.. She eats good food unlike you that works 24/7 hustling at d farm and eating Apu at d end of the day..why won't u look old. grin
Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
EbuDox:

She's 14.. She eats good food unlike you that works 24/7 hustling at d farm and eating Apu at d end of the day..why won't u look old. grin
cheesycheesy
Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesy
Abi.. You don chop salad before?. No be cassava leaf you dey chop?. Why 20yrs old jollyjoy won't look like a 35yrs old woman..
Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Honestly not to be rude. You're sick.

Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by macklef(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
That kinda date dat dev placed surveillance camera everywhere, even on the girls thighs sef.
Any fast move by this guy to hit anything, NYPD blue put your hands where we can see them.
Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by IceDude(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

The small geh should hit the gym and lose bulge? Nawa for u Oga. Even if she was fat is that really what you have to say to a 14 year old girl? Jeez tongue
A 14yr old girl isnt too young to hit the gym. I expected her tommy to be as flat like that of a lizard......Ok, what do u av to say abt this baby?

Re: BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) by babs01(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2015
tpiander:

you mean Fulani.
Yeah, Fulani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Gabby The Lady Tearing Instagram With Her Heavy Properties (video/photos) / I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick / Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.