Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (82457 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by onunwa21(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
gistparrot:
Hahahaha! Ok seriously, I need honesty here. On your traditional wedding day, your wife’s ex pulls this dollar spreading stunt in front of you, what will you do?

> http://www.mokgist.com/if-your-wifes-ex-did-this-on-your-wedding-day-what-will-you-do/

I will only watch as d groom did
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Skibofire(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
I would simply ask him to spray some more since he wants to impress
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Gelengelen: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
just fvck Esther now......mary 's turn is at 8pm till dawn.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by adjoviomole(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
MAy b she left d dude because he was broke n she felt he was not goin to make it. N Godwin for d guy life n he came to show her wot dey cld av enjoyed togeda
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Zikkyfuse(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
You can't be so sure of the reason for the ex guy's action! Prolly the bae left him cos of cash and security and maybe in a very unpleasant manner! Now he is rich maybe and he just feels he should pay back in style!

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by pascal2young(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
maybe she left him cos e was broke

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
nothing....
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by missyadorable(f): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thebachelor:
E no matter who spray the dollars,na who go nack her for honey moon nai matter.
So let the fool spray the cash for all I care.
But dude had nacked and over stretched her before they broke up.You are only nacking his left over

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Precious91(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
what happened in 1818 would happen

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
I go dey press phone pretend say I no see am-
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by yurmmite: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nothing 8
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by JudgementHammer: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
God won't even give me such a wife ijn

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by mosagbo: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Not bad
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by qualityovenbake(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hope say you no go wicked like this for real life
dammytosh:
What is my "wife to be"'s EX looking for in my wedding ?

Are both of them CRAZZZY ?

After he use taya and i carry my cross like that.

Every ex in the party would be poisoned. grin grin

poisoned ke, you rather chopped off every Ex kpomo in that wedding than to become a murderer. grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Michaelkelvin1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
No tell me its a joke

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by IceDude(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
No big deal about it.....But if i notice any foul play thereafter i wont hesitate to kick her out. No time to waste time
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jackeeh:

If he did the "dumping",he wouldn't attend the ceremony. He wouldn't even get an invite!
She dump his poor ass. The idiot ex came to show he has made it.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by shaddoww: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
May our patience never b tested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by homirefacuny(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
dammytosh:
What is my "wife to be"'s EX looking for in my wedding ?

Are both of them CRAZZZY ?

After he use taya and i carry my cross like that.

Every ex in the party would be poisoned. grin grin

Haha... Vexing mode. BTW.... It doesn't make any sense....well, my wife would do us some good if she doesn't tell me they ran package before.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by homirefacuny(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
shaddoww:
May our patience never b tested

This got me cracking.... Strange but true.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
is not about the man. But U
. . . . or simply say Man U.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by brilliant5(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nothing
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Omofairy(f): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nicepoker:
is not about the man. But U

He trusts me, that's why. And I appreciate that and ain't ever betrayed that trust.

So it's about, do you trust that female you are getting married to? 'cos if you do, even if the ex sprays gold, you'd never feel threatened
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
missyadorable:

But dude had nacked and over stretched her before they broke up.You are only nacking his left over
if We all put that into consideration, 90% of We guys, won't get married.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
The guy wan form phonecall.....
gistparrot:
Hahahaha! Ok seriously, I need honesty here. On your traditional wedding day, your wife’s ex pulls this dollar spreading stunt in front of you, what will you do?

> http://www.mokgist.com/if-your-wifes-ex-did-this-on-your-wedding-day-what-will-you-do/
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Emmy3(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dignity has lost her home in our culture. Imagine somebody opening a thread to show his wife's ex. God, May my wife-to-be know no ex just as my mum.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by wealthypool: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
watelse than keep mute and watch the maga keep droping the cash.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Toluxzy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
I kill am Immediately......
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Omofairy:
My own man wey I know oh, he go let am spend wella, even meet am later tell am thank you Bros, may God enrich your pocket.
Mean say him like money pass you/pride?

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
ayoolanr:
I will pick up all that dollar and shove it down is a55, then i will flip his sorry a55 over, stick my hand in his throat and pull the dollars back out!!!!

"Stick my hand down his throat" sounds better smiley
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by IamLEGEND1: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
make him come spray jor
no be me go obtain the moola?
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.