Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (82449 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Omofairy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
blublahd:

Mean say him like money pass you/pride?

It simply has more to do with trust than pride or money.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Kanbee: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
i will pray about wat to do.... lol

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by damiloladuke: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
buga

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by boolet: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
"Security!!!"
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

if We all put that into consideration, 90% of We guys, won't get married.
And this spraying of dollars on top him leftovers is not enough to be put into consideration?
Like someone rightly said, may our patience never be tested.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by MadCow1: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by donlarbito(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oga money is involve
He can spread all that he has concerns me not
Make the money da come
Na Ex I'm be and go continue to be EX
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
My ex fit do that kain tin. Dating me dey sweet grin
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
blublahd:

And this spraying of dollars on top him leftovers is not enough to be put into consideration?
Like someone rightly said, may our patience never be tested.
just for the records, My wife to be isn't someone else left over. none of her ex got close. #LuckyMe.
Omofairy:

It simply has more to do with trust than pride or money.
Abegi! On top woman that he has bleeped with who knows the amount of intensity, vigor and depravity!?
Trust has no bearing in this matter, it is for you no to insult my civility.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Icecomrade: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Wetin concern agbero with overload. To me I see it as a quickest proof of "he who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and ..." A bundle of those dollar bills is enough to cover your whooping wedding expenditure and give you a good start i could even tease him after "was that the best you could do"
Also be mindful of the fact that "it does not matter who talketh to whom, or sprayeth his money on whom but who taketh who home"
No need giving myself hbp in a very young union. By the way:
#whodoesnthave_an_ex[/size]

If the guy tells you. " I screwed ur wife yesterday, am simply paying her off.
Some guys could be that mean. The best bet is to ignore him, besides how did you even know the guy was her ex
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by dammytosh: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
homirefacuny:

Haha... Vexing mode. BTW.... It doesn't make any sense....well, my wife would do us some good if she doesn't tell me they ran package before.

LMAO
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by tophee(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thebachelor:
E no matter who spray the dollars,na who go nack her for honey moon nai matter.
So let the fool spray the cash for all I care.
after honeymoon, who go continue dey knack also matter
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by dammytosh: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Hope say you no go wicked like this for real life poisoned ke, you rather chopped off every Ex kpomo in that wedding than to become a murderer. grin grin grin grin

Lol.

How u go use something remain come dey dance that this is the victim.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
No big deal abeg. We ll both thank him later 4 a dollar well spent. grin
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

just for the records, My wife to be isn't someone else left over. none of her ex got close. #LuckyMe.

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
gistparrot:
Hahahaha! Ok seriously, I need honesty here. On your traditional wedding day, your wife’s ex pulls this dollar spreading stunt in front of you, what will you do?

> http://www.mokgist.com/if-your-wifes-ex-did-this-on-your-wedding-day-what-will-you-do/
One cant fight now, i ll be happy abeg. naa hin get his money. His money no be dick now grin
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
blublahd:
. . . . run along, sour loser.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

run along, sour loser.
Haba!
You blood don dey hot so? shocked
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by qualityovenbake(m): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
dammytosh:

Lol.

How u go use something remain come dey dance that this is the victim.
grin grin grin grin Na true you talk, dis wan don commot 4 laffing matter.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Ibrahimzulka: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
For me that is rubbish please look the position of the ex to the wife that means there is style conversation between them and the wedding can't late at all
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Ninilowo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Since my wife no see anything bad in it, no lele. After the wedding me too go carry my ex dey bang dey go ni. No wahala. Aye o pare
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
blublahd:
Haba! You blood don dey hot so? shocked
. . . . haha, noh man, Am cool.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by charlesohaji(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
I will over look them.....but make sure nothing is going between the both of them.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

haha, noh man, Am cool.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Omofairy(f): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
blublahd:

Abegi! On top woman that he has bleeped with who knows the amount of intensity, vigor and depravity!?
Trust has no bearing in this matter, it is for you no to insult my civility.

It depends on how you view it. Are you trying to say only virgins deserve trust?
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by lomprico(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
gistparrot:
Hahahaha! Ok seriously, I need honesty here. On your traditional wedding day, your wife’s ex pulls this dollar spreading stunt in front of you, what will you do?

> http://www.mokgist.com/if-your-wifes-ex-did-this-on-your-wedding-day-what-will-you-do/
I will do exactly what d dude is doing, play with ma phone.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by shaddoww: 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
homirefacuny:

This got me cracking.... Strange but true.
abi na
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Omofairy:

It depends on how you view it. Are you trying to say only virgins deserve trust?
Madam trust no get anything for this matter na.
So this girl that has done all think able sex moves with this ex gets to spend dollars on the wife, is not enough an insult?
As for trust, it is wise to look to people's actions and see if you can trust them based on their actions not the other way around.
This woman better not come back and cry unfaithfulness in the marriage sha.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by Donjowebs(m): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nwannem...! During spraying the money is his and after spraying/displaying they r mine. Wetin concern agbero with overload.
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by mychoco: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
More ways to make money. So you can retire the way you desire. Food Business is a good business. Invest in it today with #36,000 and make #91,000/month. No stress, one time payment and life time profit. We will show you how send your Name, phone no, email address,Location, state when you're availabe weekends or durring the week. to foodbuznz@yahoo.com
Re: If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? by joseph1832(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Absolutely nothing! If he was totally it he would be sitting in the chair I'm sitting. So he's a loser. Throwing away dollar bills affirm to this.

Seriously though, I really don't know why in gods name my wife's ex would even attend our wedding because if its me, I sure won't attend hers.

Him spraying her dollars would really make me suspicious of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.