Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (64073 Views)

The Grand Strategy Of IPOB And Igbos For The People Of South South / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by gigabyte13: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2015
If it is under GEJ regime, KANU is safe but under BUHARI, he is gone. He will soon learn, the danger of being kept in a ZOO. Ask Asari, Okar, Fela, Al mustapha. Nothing and l repeat nothing will happen. IPOB and all the BIAFRATsssss, will soon learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
Make I hear word
Treat him like Shekau
Nnamdi kanu and his cronies of unemployed touts have threatened the lives of Nigerians, esp Yorubas, on their cowardly instrument called radio Biafra.
Let him spend a few days in jail.....let him serve time for indulging in illegal prostitution. The man is even married sef..... Unfortunately, you can't prosecute such immoral action.

No one, man or jungle animal, should reserve the right to threaten another life or to call for genocide of a certain ethnic group.

Nnamdi Kalu is a lowlife moraphucker
Comes from a tribal senseless animal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
yes kill him ,we prefer shekau and bokoharam to kanu. Bokoharam is no treat

Bunch of foolz

Someone convinced FG to ignore Shekau years ago.

Fool, they're all different eggs in the same basket.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by BlaqJew: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2015
SirJeffry:
My point still remains this, why didn't the DSS go after some Northern elements who openly said they would make Nigeria ungovernable and subsequently gave birth to Boko Haram?

Why go after only Nnamdi Kanu?

I hate to follow the band wagon in calling Nigeria a zoo but things like this push me to. angry

Because there are too many fake people and a 100% stupid youth talking from their assholes

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by dignity33: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2015
The struggle of biafra have intensify do to hatred others tribe have on them especial since the tribalistic president of dulard republic asume office, who sees igbo tribe as evil but dulards as rightious one. Since buhari become president the way they subjected igbo people on borders for search has increase tremendiously is like when you travel to US as an Arab, the sees igbo business people aa drug trafficker, money launderers while other tribes carried all sort of exibit

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
Comes from a tribal senseless animal.

You sound like a local senseless animal
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Ilekeh(f): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
dignity33:
The struggle of biafra have intensify do to hatred others tribe have on them especial since the tribalistic president of dulard republic asume office, who sees igbo tribe as evil but dulards as rightious one. Since buhari become president the way they subjected igbo people on borders for search has increase tremendiously is like when you travel to US as an Arab, the sees igbo business people aa drug trafficker, money launderers while other tribes carried all sort of exibit
Noise

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
These drunken yellow goats are at it again.

For over 50 years we've been hearing about biafra, but we're yet to see it. Indeed Atlantis is more real than this figment of imagination nebulously swirling in some drugged minds.

And the only thing 'international' about biafra is the fact that biafrans are being caught daily overseas and hurled into foreign jails.

Shameless noisemaking cowards.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2015
jhydebaba:
By the time the Nigerian govt finish with Nnamdi Kanu, his name will turn to Namadi Kunu.

#yeyedeysmell
abi no be blood dey run for e body?cheesy

E levels no even reach Shekau and Asari own combine.

I trust my FG, an experienced 'Man of Valour'. He knows how to handle baby terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2015
oduastates:
Puuff.
Play or dance,
I can assure you of one thing, countries are never formed by drawing lines around where oil Wells are located.
There will never be a Biafra on the western side of the river Niger.
don't mind the very greedy biafrauds.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by SmartMugu: 8:49am On Oct 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Hehehehe, kanu now a chimpanzee in the zoo, the worst part of d gist is dat he was caught with prostitutes like seriuxli was a freedom fighter doin with ashawo?..let's his igbo brothers make any move and see, dix time u won't even get grass to eat.....d
Where did u read that from? I mean the prostitute part? Never heard of that.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by wonderiyke(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

Future news -prophet cybertyrant

War

Nigerian troops captured

Negotiations on captured troops

Exchange of kanu with 120 captured soldiers

8 States under rebel occupation

Buhari pleads with USA on occupated states

USA has failed us again -gowon

Buhari meets cameron on nigeria mayhem

Buhari to meet putin on biafra rebels and boko haram terrorists

Boko haram captures borno and adamawa

We will use our former strategy -obasanjo

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

600Days of captured states by boko haram and rebels

Nigeria wont survive-bakare

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

Bakassi peninsula captured by Biafra rebels

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

Biafra air strikes mainland bridge lagos

Lagos captured by Biafra rebels

Referendum issued to Biafra rebels

Yoruba leaders declare oduduwa republic

Oduduwa declaration:u are going nowhere or we will kill all of u-sanusi lamido

Say amen to my seen prophecy
At least 80% will be correct

Hahahaha!!!! Excellent clowning!
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Hehehehe, kanu now a chimpanzee in the zoo, the worst part of d gist is dat he was caught with prostitutes like seriuxli was a freedom fighter doin with ashawo?..let's his igbo brothers make any move and see, dix time u won't even get grass to eat.....d
The animal himself!NLs worst tribalist.Hw fr na?C as u dey eat ur food!Oloshi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Killing Muhammad Yusuf did not stop Boko Haram. Imprisoning Nelson Mandela did not stopthe ANC. Prosecuting the Waldenses did not stop the Reformation. The death of Ken Saro Wiwa did not put an end to environmental activism. The imprisonment of Lenin this not stop the Russian Communists. The imprisonment of Adolf Hitler only was his greatest grand entry into German politics. The assassination of Martin Luther King did not stop the civil right movements. The expelling of Fidel Castro from Cuba by the Batistagovernment did not stop Cuba from falling under communist rule. 22 years of Mao Zedong's (Chairman Mao) stay in the harsh Chinese wilderness only strengthened his resolute in initiating the Chinese revolution. The fall of France in the second world war only presented a stage for the French liberator Charles de Gaulle torise. The death of Osama Bin Laden was not the death of radical Islamic jihadism. The killing of Che Ernesto Guevara is not the killing of the guerrilla warfare. The death of Jesus Christ was only the marvelous beginning of the radical Christ movements.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by kossyablaze(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
SmartMugu:

Where did u read that from? I mean the prostitute part? Never heard of that.
U claim smart buh listens to kestolove95.Ur name is sorry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by firstolalekan(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

Nuclear bomb threat: i will bombard the zoo with our new nuclear bombs-nnamdi kanu

Israel,jamaica,haiti,South africa, gabon,france,tanzania,ivory coast +more recognizes Biafra

We will declare oduduwa if u dont defeat Biafra rebels by next year -yoruba elders

I wont give up-buhari

Lol!

What a rétard
Senseless dreamer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
sonofananimal:
THIS TIME, GET READY FOR THE EXTINCTION OF IGBOS.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO LEARN FROM YOUR PAST MISTAKE
u still have the 1967 Nigerian mentality . just so u knw that Nigeria of today is knwn for what the truly are and not what the pose to be.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by deeptesting(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:

My guy, the news about Kanu's arrest has only been on the social media online, the Government has not come out officially to say that the guy has been arrested, Govt all over the world knows how to manoveur its own laws, anyone who accuses the Govt now will just get a response from an official that his arrest has not been confirmed and that they will inform the whole world when they confirm, they will buy time stylishly to investigate the guy thoroughly before charging him to court.

You are right Bro.
I am just angry at the attitude of some folks here calling for his death & indefinite detention without trial. I am very sure Nnamdi Kalu has a very clear understanding of the journey he has embarked on.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
FG fvck up, they should have met with Tinubu or Babangida to teach them on how to silent the bigot forever

Yeebhoes/fla.heads/biafrans like to make noise and spill useless trash. Now you e.lord has been captured, what's next ?

Fools called it "strategy" wait and see the strategy of him agitating in prison full of Sule and Razaki, Mufu and Fatai.....

I think vanguard has fogotten so soon what has happened to journalist/media houses in the past adminitration (regardless of FOI). Obasanjo will not even take this, Babangida will not

Be like say one ibo guy don dey work with Seun , abi dey don dey bribe am for biafra threads to be making FP lately
As for Vanguard, surely dey do go bribe them, cos I don't think a Nigeria media should put such on it's front page too

Kanu is a threat to human right of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

I say kill him by hanging

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
the guy is finished.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by lawrenceunaa: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Pesuzok:

All this while I have never heard his name or even biafra mentioned in BBC or CNN.

I am Igbo but the way this they are going about this is not the right way. You cannot incite people against the present government
who asked who u were? I am igbo my foot .

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by wonderiyke(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2015
dignity33:

I'm appalled at your grammatical construction. I really hope you're not from the SE.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by begod: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am a strong advocate of right to self determination. However, self-determination is not an excuse for inciting people against the State and others. It is not acceptable anywhere to call for violence. It is unfortunate but Nnamdi Kanu not only broke the law but has made himself by his action a stumbling block to the right to the Biafran struggle for believers of this struggle.

I will strongly advise that patriotic youths consider the noble option that is provided in the UN charter IF they insist on secession. Personally, I believe in equity and justice whether within the political and geographical Nigeria or otherwise. The way and manner Nnamdi Kanu carried his struggle is unacceptable in any sane society. Nigeria is not a zoo
you now know more than NAN and those that put the writing in vanguard. Nigeria is a zoo, check it.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2015
These chestbeaters again!
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by firstolalekan(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

There is nothing wrong with the manner which he uses
Every thing he has done so far has been based on truth and honesty
He hasn't broken any law
His method is proper that is why it has had more impact than any other movement before it
Nigeria can actually be described as a zoo
Because
Only an animal will continue to answer to a name given to it by its own oppressor
Also
When you you enslave wild animals within a space or contrapment you call such a place a zoo or a game/wild life reserve

You have to convince the united nations through various drastic means ( conflict/wars being one of them) before they will take you seriously
Shut da fùck up
Ewu biafra

Kanu should be charged for treason.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
u still have the 1967 Nigerian mentality . just so u knw that Nigeria of today is knwn for what the truly are and not what the pose to be.
if history keep on repeating itself, did you think this country would have be as it is now?

You use the past to reconstruct the future not replaying the past again
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by Observant: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I am a strong advocate of right to self determination. However, self-determination is not an excuse for inciting people against the State and others. It is not acceptable anywhere to call for violence. It is unfortunate but Nnamdi Kanu not only broke the law but has made himself by his action a stumbling block to the right to the Biafran struggle for believers of this struggle.

I will strongly advise that patriotic youths consider the noble option that is provided in the UN charter IF they insist on secession. Personally, I believe in equity and justice whether within the political and geographical Nigeria or otherwise. The way and manner Nnamdi Kanu carried his struggle is unacceptable in any sane society. Nigeria is not a zoo

Tonye, firstly you have to understand that of course Nigeria is not literally a Zoo, that is a figure of speech used to liken the situation of the country..

1.) Nigeria as you know it was not formed by the different nationalities that current make up this geopolitical space.

2.) There has been no peaceful coexistence of the nationalities involved since 1914.

3.) The constitution by which the geopolitiy is governed was drafted without the consent of the nationalities involved. The constitution also made it treasonable to even discuss it. ( if this isn't slavery, what else is).

4.) Even with the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, you hear people say he should be locked up forever or killed but not charged to court.
If that is not grossly illegal and the mindset animalistic, I wonder what is.

5.) If a nation of 32million people are not allowed to discuss there future or negiotate there stands in a contract they never willing enter or entered under the barrell of a gun, do you think they will be happy.

6.) I saw some of kayode ogundamisi post yesterday where he agreed that there was a progrom and deliberate attempt to exterminate a group of people then I ask, why are there no war criminals from that progrom
Various war crimes are still being persecuted today, why none from the killing of more than 3million people.

Finally, about nnamdi kanus methods, I belive he only wanted to use his methods to get the attention of the Nigerian State. Do I blame him? Hell no. Why? We have a national confab which if implemented would go a long way in addressing and appeasing various nationality in the Nigerian State but no one is talking about it.

What is going on with the Dss validates the claim that a peaceful resolution will always be trampled upon.

My personal views is this,
a.) The hypocrisy of the Nigerian State is very clear to anyone who wishes to do a little research.
b.) The injustice is very clear and unacceptable.
c.) People can not comfortably call fellow country men immigrants and expect them no be happy but when they try to forge a forge a nation of there own, they are called miscreants.

d.) The Nigerian contract must be discussed if this country wants to know peace or make any meaningful progress at all. If not expect more indigenous groups to spring up.

Finally, I think regional autonomy would address most issues in this country. This is simply how most civilised countries in the world operate.
People should be happy to submit there land and resources for the common good and to the building of a nation, when this is forcefully done then is amount to modern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by scholes0(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Propositioning prostitutes is a crime......

Inciting violence against the government and certain ethnic groups is a crime.......

Was the guy rilly caught patronizing prostitutes?
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by chemicool: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:

madiba ko, madingo ni.

E be like say you too dey follow enter that site where madingo dey stay.
Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by dignity33: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2015
The struggle of biafra have intensify do to hatred others tribe have on them especial since the tribalistic president of dulard republic asume office, who sees igbo tribe as evil but dulards as rightious one. Since buhari become president the way they subjected igbo people on borders for search has increase tremendiously is like when you travel to US as an Arab, they sees igbo business people as drug trafficker, money launderers while other tribes carried all sort of exhibit and pass every check point freely. Al this has make many igbos feel marginalise in Nigeria, the unemployement of igbos graduate are more than any tribes in Nigeria, what do you expect from people who in their country treated as if they are foreigner. B4 now i was not interested in Massob but the direction i see nigeria going now make me one of the agitator and no regrect, and i urge other tribe to let people whose they hate to go to their land period arresting thousands of kanu can't stop the struggle of biafra as things are now.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2015
#1....... Have noticed that the e-warriors vibrating about this Biafra fight are mostly those that reside in the Eastern region, those in Northern region don't even spit , only few are from the western region

#2........... Most of the ibos vibrating are either out of the country; where if the mayhem start they can't be touched just like Nnamdi . The likes of ibos with low life and low standard of survival will also lament well on this Biafra cos they are frustrated with their present situation

#3............ Now, take a good look at successful Ibo men (not NL boys o) , they don't have time, you will see them building houses in other part of the states but one in their eastern state .......... They full Lagos. They live happily among other tribes, these ones are making money no time for fight, they will go to UK at 6am and return to 9ja by 6am the following day.

Bottom line :-

most of these ibo boys making noise about Biafra are not satisfied with there level/ standrad of living (they are suffering where they are) as a matter of fact they are the Boko Haram of the northerners. The Agbero/Omota of the Yorubas. FYI...... The noise and the eagerness for Biafra wasn't this much when GEJ was in power. Why now ? You will notice that Most Ibos are PDP

No one is asking ibos not to fully prepare for civil war 2, but 1 warning is this. Make sure you gallant cos if this war burst. All ibo race might be finally wiped out of the Nigerian soil, while those in other country won't be able to fall back home and Nnamdi Kanu will only be a living legend to tell the story while he has lead his brothers to 6feet
Biafra or No Biafra. Ibos always feel hated.
If you think am lying study ur ibo neighbour

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard by MbashrexBashir(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2015
cybertyrant:
His popularity growing
Vanguard done report am
Next is
Punch
Guardian
Sun
Sahara reporters
BBC
aljazeera

War

Nigerian troops captured

Rebels loosing ground

I wont give up-buhari

B4 d 80 percent is correct you are already in your grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.