Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40875 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

I will beat you and you are not allowed to fight back cos your ass will get locked up tongue
i won't even dare fight back. Cuz I'm a lover not a fighter. With love, we can do greater things than with fight. Don't you gerrit? wink wink
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
sexing? undecided
Chai, this babe iyaf spoil. sad

By the way, I know what tear means, I was just pulling your leg. tongue
Ok oo..... grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
i won't even dare fight back. Cuz I'm a lover not a fighter. With love, we can do greater things than with fight. Don't you gerrit? wink wink

Sure. I gerrit cheesy It's better to be happy with people than to be at odds with everyone.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

Sure. I gerrit cheesy It's better to be happy with people than to be at odds with everyone.
therefore, I release the dove wink wink cheesy
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 1:08am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
therefore, I release the dove wink wink cheesy

Thanks heh smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

Thanks heh smiley
I knew you were only trying to be hard but you actually soft tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

STFUareyouGod:
WTF? What the _fucking _fuck? Two minutes ago, you were in each other's faces, dishing snide remarks like pure water and all of a sudden you guys are.. ............ .....

What the _fuck? angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by JDado: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2015
ayindepremier:
Weldon,
GAYtlin and GAYbriel, keep hanging out,

if OAU guys jam una, I think I don't need to remind u what will happen just check yesterday headlines on Nairaland!

some folks will now come here pitying u like una owe dem money

See the Onyx legs like that of crabs, No wonder the guy embraces G-String levels, coz I bet Ladies go dey give this guy Red Lights and frustration like say him Get positive- (VIH) grin

BUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ABEG IYAF SUFFOCATE WITH LAFF O

CHECK picknstake.com FOR TODAY'S PREDICTIONS FREE DAILY MATCH PREDICTIONS
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
WTF? What the _fucking _fuck? Two minutes ago, you were in each other's faces, dishing snide remarks like pure water and all of a sudden you guys are.. ............ .....

What the _fuck? angry
grin cheesy grin it happens. Godwin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 19, 2015
First of all,you two niggas aint popular cos im only hearing y'all names tonight,second of all,y'all niggas GAY
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:

What the _fuck? angry

It's actually better this way, there's no point fighting people you don't know online cos you just keep jabbing at your keypad and typing shii you don't mean. No one wins a cyber fight except folks with low self esteem.
Btw, look at your moniker and tell me what sane person would be fighting with FriedPlantain cheesy I can eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner y'know.

I plan on developing bots I can register on Nairaland and chat with real people, like the bot that welcomes one to wechat. Soon people would be chatting and 'dissing ' with programmed bots and robots on here and they won't know.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Omo na to sleep sure pass.... .... *yawns*

Cocolav, saw you viewing. How things na? cheesy
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by CoCoLav(f): 1:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Alubosa:

No man...getting a ban is not d ishh here. Silverdam's IT guys will track u down via ur IP address. Then his lawyers will come for ur throat for defamation of character and violating his privacy by sharing his pictures on a pubic forum without his consebt. At the end u beg him to forgive u. And he tells u on one condition........just "that" one condition.......u know d rest grin

To bad Nigeria doesn't have such laws yet and Ipledge might not even be in Nigeria which brings another issue so the guy should sit down first.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by CoCoLav(f): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Omo na to sleep sure pass.... .... *yawns*

Cocolav, saw you viewing. How things na? cheesy

Dodo...things are fine jare
Just having fun on the thread.
Wassup?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 1:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

It's actually better this way, there's no point fighting people you don't know online cos you just keep jabbing at your keypad and typing shii you don't mean. No one wins a cyber fight except folks with low self esteem.
Btw, look at your moniker and tell me what sane person would be fighting with FriedPlantain cheesy I can eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner y'know.

I plan on developing bots who would register on Nairaland and chat with real people, like the bot that welcomes one to wechat. Soon people would be chatting and 'dissing ' with programmed bots and robots on here and they won't know.

go and slip abeq..commot from here make boys breathe fresh air read better funny comments..u just dey make noise since...dem tell u say gays dey on rampage.instead of u to go cover ur broda yansh with the blood of Jesus hold am tyt.Nah fyt sure pass for u..mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 1:36am On Oct 19, 2015
stylezee:

go and slip abeq..commot from here make boys breathe fresh air read better funny comments..u just dey make noise since...dem tell u say gays dey on rampage.instead of u to go cover ur broda yansh with the blood of Jesus hold am tyt.Nah fyt sure pass for u..mtcheew

LOLcheesy We don't know that they are gay, do we? And they ain't on rampage and even if they are, they can't hurt no-one.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

True that, online fighting is a complete waste of time. But with the way you were throwing blows below the belt some minutes ago, I'm finding it difficult to believe your words above. I have my eyes on you, I won't hesitate to remind you of your words next time I catch you fighting with someone on this forum again. tongue

It would take someone to be really insane to fight with me here. Why? Because I'm popularly known for being insane as well. grin

I plan on developing bots who would register on Nairaland and chat with real people, like the bot that welcomes one to wechat. Soon people would be chatting and 'dissing ' with programmed bots and robots on here and they won't know.
How are you sure you ain't talking to a bit right now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 1:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

LOLcheesy We don't know that they are gay, do we? And they ain't on rampage and even if they are, they can't hurt no-one.
Bye

I have proof DAT dey r gays..wats ur proof DAT dey aint..n by d way dey r on rampage dey stormed a MALL..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 1:41am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
True that, online fighting is a complete waste of time. But with the way you were throwing blows below the belt some minutes ago, I'm finding it difficult to believe your words above. I have my eyes on you, I won't hesitate to remind you of your words next time I catch you fighting with someone on this forum again. tongueIt would take someone to be really insane to fight with me here. Why? Because I'm popularly known for being insane as well. grinHow are you sure you ain't talking to a bit right now? grin

I don't even like fighting just that it isn't right to keep quiet when insulted without setting things straight. If you keep quiet often when pushed and shoved, you may become a psychological and emotional dummy who can't stand up for him/herself.
Well, if you are a bot then I will be glad that Nigeria is developing after all tongue
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2015
CoCoLav:

Dodo...things are fine jare
Just having fun on the thread.
Wassup?
Nothing much oo, I was trying to read a book but lost interest without even getting to the 5th page, which is very unusual of me. I have been glued to nairaland since then.

It's almost 2pm and I never sleep, e go really be for me for work today, I just dey pity myself. sad angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 1:43am On Oct 19, 2015
stylezee:

I have proof DAT dey r gays..wats ur proof DAT dey aint..n by d way dey r on rampage dey stormed a MALL..

Lol cheesy I see, they stormed a mall and that's scary huh! What's your proof, show me.
Anyway, I think you are just scared for your butt LMAO; D
But even if you claim they are gay, they ain't rapists innit.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 1:44am On Oct 19, 2015
am outta here GAY vibes flowing everywia...gives me the chills..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 1:44am On Oct 19, 2015
am outta here GAY vibes flowing everywia...gives me the chills..am outta here GAY vibes flowing everywia...gives me the chills..am outta here GAY vibes flowing everywia...gives me the chills..
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 1:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

Lol cheesy I see, they stormed a mall and that's scary huh! What's your proof, show me.
Anyway, I think you are just scared for your butt LMAO; D
But even if you claim they are gay, they ain't rapists innit.

proofs r in d pics girl..

m done..

I pray I won't c ani of dose dudes in my dreams cos am abt going to bed nw..n researchers said DAT ur dreams are made up of ur last tots b4 going 2 bed.if I dream abt dem m so lynching dem..cos dats all I wanna do..#spits
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

I don't even like fighting just that it isn't right to keep quiet when insulted without setting things straight. If you keep quiet often when pushed and shoved, you may become a psychological and emotional dummy who can't stand up for him/herself.
Well, if you are a bot then I will be glad that Nigeria is developing after all tongue
Your comment about that guy's parents was a bit below the belt, you sound like someone who have gathered relevant years of experience fighting online. grin
Nice seeing you both are no longer fighting and have finally reconciled.

See this olodo, you think it is only your country that have programmers? I'm a testament to how far Nigeria has improved widely technologically. Thirty minutes ago, would you in your wildest thought have ever imagined chatting with a bot like this? grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 19, 2015
SO NA ALL THIS CHILDREN I DEY FOLLOW DEBATE FOR NAIRALAND. I DON SUFFER. SEUN HELP US CREATE ADULT SECTION PLS.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by silverdam(m): 2:23am On Oct 19, 2015
And they are already fighting over our pictures, lmao... Too many children on Nairaland. Hahaha!!! Na wa ooo
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Khez: 2:26am On Oct 19, 2015
The tiny one looks gay........
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by CoCoLav(f): 2:41am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Nothing much oo, I was trying to read a book but lost interest without even getting to the 5th page, which is very unusual of me. I have been glued to nairaland since then.

It's almost 2pm and I never sleep, e go really be for me for work today, I just dey pity myself. sad angry

Lol....I can just imagine
Just returned from church ( my second service actually)
Trying to study, hope I don't sleep off.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by williamsean(m): 2:46am On Oct 19, 2015
silverdam:
Lol!!! Children plenty for Nairaland sha
guy just spill it... Una be gay chain this world dn dey end oh cry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by dmcdad: 3:00am On Oct 19, 2015
I deyll tellz you. O boy, that guy lean pass Lilian ooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nerodenero:
Both looks like mortar and pestle.
The pestle be like finger grin grin grin grin.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by dmcdad: 3:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Epic! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
williamsean:
guy just spill it... Una be gay chain this world dn dey end oh cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.