Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40874 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
chai chai Jesus wept
come derailers paradise. Don't want ban here
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ok
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Obrigardo:

See someones mother in the near future. Give your life to Christ
I will soon
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by justjify(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2015
AM i thinking like alot of you here or are alot of you thinking like me? shocked
I can see a GAYbriel here angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 12:38am On Oct 19, 2015
llaykorn:

You modified the pictures away and you started crying wolf? Interesting!

are you gay too? coming out?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ipledge10:
ok

cheesycheesycheesy They are going to wherever to tap me to death with their keyboards lmaoooo
Well, didn't see it nowhere that this forum is for 14yr olds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by naijaboiy: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2015
llaykorn:

Ipledge, posting silverdam's pictures without his permission is wrong. You've been doing that for about four pages now.

Cc:
S eun
Domin ique
Lalas ticlala
Rockt ation
So if he gets a Long ban your body will be full with excitement? Or your bank account will swell? undecided

Can't you call him to order without calling all the police on Nairaland? That's wickedness. angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

cheesycheesycheesy They are going to wherever to tap me to death with their keyboards lmaoooo
I'm not even laughing with you, ok?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Kingstone32(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2015
I smell gays!!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

what are u mistaking? Nothing is so funny and u laughing undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:42am On Oct 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

So if he gets a Long ban your body will be full with excitement? Or your bank account will sweel? undecided

Can't you call him to order without calling all the police on Nairaland? That's wickedness. angry
bro I jump am grin...5months ban no be beans...Am too lazy to create new account
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

Yeah right, do you also call them that at home? Easy Nigga

Oh man! Your female relatives have the issue of blood too. Sorry dude.. so sad.
why you on the rewind? I thought you had insults in your armoury. Ran out too quick? Lame _Lesbo
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2015
silverdam:
Lol!!!

Gayboy, dont pray you find yourself in the jungle justice domain, its fuel plus tire, no need for 14 years

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Y e dey hold you 4 waist? Mehn una dey tear each other? undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
why you on the rewind? I thought you had insults in your armoury. Ran out too quick? Lame _Lesbo

You insulted me first, asked me to shut up. I replied and you got pissed. So you want us to keep trading insults right? Is that a job specs or sumfin huh. What's lesbo, your middle name or somfin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by siegfried99(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2015
angry angry

What is this poo doing on fp? angry

Title should be Gay romance at the mall undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

You insulted me first, asked me to shut up. I replied and you got pissed. So you want us to keep trading insults right? Is that a job specs or sumfin huh. What's lesbo, your middle name or somfin
lol. She's getting emotional already. Go and sin no more tongue tongue
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 12:50am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

I wish I was the fool posting people's pictures without permission and calling everyone gay. Keep your opinions of me heh, no one cares.

too bad u won't see ani oda proof apart from the pics cos he doesn't do ¢uπts.he drills ass...so here is or ice cream lil girl u can run along now.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm not even laughing with you, ok?
ipledge10:
what are u mistaking? Nothing is so funny and u laughing undecided

Chill dudes.. we can't be fighting with our keyboards af, so dumb. Come to my hood, let me bash your heads in with some John Cena moves cheesy
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Y e dey hold you 4 waist? Mehn una dey tear each other? undecided

How is it possible for humans to tear each other and what does that mean anyways? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Alubosa: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2015
ipledge10:
bro I jump am grin...5months ban no be beans...Am too lazy to create new account

No man...getting a ban is not d ishh here. Silverdam's IT guys will track u down via ur IP address. Then his lawyers will come for ur throat for defamation of character and violating his privacy by sharing his pictures on a pubic forum without his consebt. At the end u beg him to forgive u. And he tells u on one condition........just "that" one condition.......u know d rest grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

Chill dudes.. we can't be fighting with our keyboards af, so dumb. Come to my hood, let me bash your heads in with some John Cena moves cheesy
I'l just tie this one and watch her cry for mercy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 12:52am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. She's getting emotional already. Go and sin no more tongue tongue

I know I can beat you in a real fight anyway, I just know cheesy
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:53am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

look atew
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:

How is it possible for humans to tear each other and what does that mean anyways? undecided
Na slang! Tear = sexing.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Tamee:

I know I can beat you in a real fight anyway, I just know cheesy
me? Beat me? Hahahahahaha. I laugh in Swahili. You'll need 15 of you tongue tongue ask why they call me Captain JackSparrow tongue
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ipledge10(m): 12:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Alubosa:

No man...getting a ban is not d ishh here. Silverdam's IT guys will track u down via ur IP address. Then his lawyers will come for ur throat for defamation of character and violating his privacy by sharing his pictures on a pubic forum without his consebt. At the end u beg him to forgive u. And he tells u on one condition........just "that" one condition.......u know d rest grin
thurnder fire ur left balls grin...Make e come Brooklyn now..Make I tell him we don't fight blow in my hood
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:

to cut people with razor or knife

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Na slang! Tear = sexing.
sexing? undecided
Chai, this babe iyaf spoil. sad

By the way, I know what tear means, I was just pulling your leg. tongue
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
to cut people with razor or knife
You mean those two bozos tear each other with knives and razors? Chai sad
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 19, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You mean those two bozos tear each other with knives and razors? Chai sad
according to ma'am Idowu cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 1:00am On Oct 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
me? Beat me? Hahahahahaha. I laugh in Swahili. You'll need 15 of you tongue tongue ask why they call me Captain JackSparrow tongue

I will beat you and you are not allowed to fight back cos your ass will get locked up tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.