Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? (6603 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Can U Be Friendly Wit Ur Friend That Slept Wit Ur Galfriend Or Boyfriend / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by GERRARAHIA: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Dz your English ehn.. Gerrarahia
Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by sparkleRed(f): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2015
Lol dude is just tryn 2 copy FALZ na u guys should knw he's kidding

@ d hhhaaaaaa in place of harder damn damn grin
Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by GERRARAHIA: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2015
sparkleRed:
Lol dude is just tryn 2 copy FALZ na u guys should knw he's kidding

@ d hhhaaaaaa in place of harder damn damn grin
smh grin
Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by Rilwayne001: 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
adaksbullet:
Am fork one stamerer on our strt yestadae....wen am forken her, am ear her say hahahahahahahahahahahaangry....am angry sombody am juss use vex chaze her out off mine roomangryangryangry.....so todae, she chat me in wussup say while am chaze her out lik that, am juss telled her that she laugh wen am forken her hardangry she noun telled me that she his nort laugh that she is want too say HARDER......she his cry noun that am nort loved her that am brake her @cry.....

Am want too eat, I we continu latas! By by

Waaaayraaaay reeeee o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by Demmzy15(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Waaaayraaaay reeeee o grin grin
Wallahi bros, I specifically searched for this guy to see his posts and threads. The guy is something else, MrC'ork get hope! grin grin grin
Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by Rilwayne001: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Demmzy15:
Wallahi bros, I specifically searched for this guy to see his posts and threads. The guy is something else, MrC'ork get hope! grin grin grin

loool... Still think cork is crazier that him.. He must have sired him grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by luvguy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
adaksbullet:
Am fork one stamerer on our strt yestadae....wen am forken her, am ear her say hahahahahahahahahahahaangry....am angry sombody am juss use vex chaze her out off mine roomangryangryangry.....so todae, she chat me in wussup say while am chaze her out lik that, am juss telled her that she laugh wen am forken her hardangry she noun telled me that she his nort laugh that she is want too say HARDER......she his cry noun that am nort loved her that am brake her @cry.....

Am want too eat, I we continu latas! By by
1+1
Re: Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:45am On Nov 22, 2015
he be like sa u sef na stamerer stamerarsquares grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) / Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( / Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.