Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? (6476 Views)

Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Iciclesofblessi(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Why do Many men refuse to help so many girls just because the girls refuse to sleep with them?
Why must a girl sell off her body just to achieve something that she merits?
Why is this world is so cruel?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by boboLIL(m): 8:00am On Oct 20, 2015
u nva see sumtin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Haywhymido(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2015
Lamentation. Efo to gbe ponmo mi idikunle

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by falconey(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2015
maybe if she has something else he wanted he would ask.

Men help, they'll always do, its just that some help need something in return.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by saintkash(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:
Why do Many men refuse to help so many girls just because the girls refuse to sleep with them?

merit? pls explain further more..
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Michellla(f): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:
cause they are highly dumb

(not all tho)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Iciclesofblessi(f): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2015
saintkash:

merit? pls explain further more..
as a graduate shouldn't I have a job as a merit? Must I sleep with men to get a job? Must we sleep with lecturers to get good grades? Must we sleep with bosses to get promotion?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by falconey(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Michellla:

cause they are highly dumb

(not all tho)

if we are not dumb, I don't know how millions of women/ladies/girls would survive in this world.

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Michellla(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
i said not all. unless you're part of the dumb ones. thats why you're quoting me i guess.
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by IamLEGEND1: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2015
and do you think we care ?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
next please!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Life is a do me I do U affair op. Even in freetown, Cigarette as useless as it is aint free.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by saintkash(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:
as a graduate shouldn't I have a job as a merit? Must I sleep with men to get a job? Must we sleep with lecturers to get good grades? Must we sleep with bosses to get promotion?

now ur point is clear. ...I asked cos av rendered many favours to ladies witout any demands n I knw so many guys dat have done same. ... ur point here is more in d academic settings and job world. . all the best u ll find a good man dat will help u base on merit in due time just be focus, hardworking n prayerful.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by falconey(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Michellla:

i said not all.
unless you're part of the dumb ones.
thats why you're quoting me i guess.

I didn't generalise per adventure you didn't comprehend my initial post.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by allytinted: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2015
because they believe their life depends on it
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2015
its a sad truth, men do it to men and women do it to women. For some they would demand you serve them for a long period and slave for them. I think it gives a form of gratification.
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Michellla(f): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
oh yea.
i read wrong.
sorry.
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by falconey(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Michellla:

oh yea.
i read wrong.
sorry.

not the first time.
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Hannysmilez(f): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
There are things that we can't help. They are called 'obstacles', it's left to you to decide if you're gonna be brought down by them or you're gonna let it fuel your determination. Btw. For the fact you're a graduate doesn't mean you deserve employment.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Wondering why those same girls ask for that "little favours" from guys rather than their father or mother....something must give in to something.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by theDEVILisHERE: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:

Because
Presentday ladies seem to have sex as the only tangible thing they can offer

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:
That is the sad reality of the world we leave in. Many men see it as an opportunity to get into the female pants, most especially, when they are pretty. The problem is that many girls like the adventure until it turns sour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZWFDs0LxA
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Iciclesofblessi(f): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Hannysmilez:
There are things that we can't help. They are called 'obstacles', it's left to you to decide if you're gonna be brought down by them or you're gonna let it fuel your determination. Btw. For the fact you're a graduate doesn't mean you deserve employment.
are u kidding me?? What does a graduate deserve? Why do we attain HIGHER education if not for (better) jobs? I take ur first point n drop the latter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Hannysmilez:
by their posts we shall know them, *blows kiss into the air* #SmartLady
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by EricDonn(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
It depends, for instance there is this gal I know, i asked her out and she refused. Sometime later she asked me for some money. I was surprised becos from our past encounter I expect to be d last person she will ask of such favour. The money according to her was not even for a basic need, just pocket money. I told her to visit me let's do the do first, she got angry. I started wondering if some girls have common sense at all, is she supposed to get angry with me or with herself..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Iciclesofblessi(f): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
EricDonn:
It depends, for instance there is this gal I know, i asked her out and she refused. Sometime later she asked me for some money. I was surprised becos from our past encounter I expect to be d last person she will ask of such favour. The money according to her was not even for a basic need, just pocket money. I told her to visit me let's do the do first, she got angry. I started wondering if some girls have common sense at all, is she supposed to get angry with me or with herself..?
let me ask u, does the do equate the money in question? Would u call that the real worth of your money?
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by elderhimself(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
That is because ladies really have "NOTHING" to offer.....not necessarily when they even get some favours

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by xtervaganza(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
Funny world

Ladies now whine about men asking for something in return for favours

Not like you ladies have helped men for free

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Vinshu(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Op,

Why are you lamenting? grin

It's simple, be your own boss. Start a company or an enterprise business (small scale) no one would ask for sex. smiley

Study hard and school in a reputable institution, no one will threaten you with grades. You can sue can't you ? undecided

If you are working hard you won't need any favor from any man. Wait, what kind of favor?

P.s I do not blame the men though! After all, it's the ladies who made it seem that way when all they can offer is their bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:
that's because this country is fvcked up... you have to try and leave this country.. i pray my sister doesn't experience it
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Macgreat(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
@Op

Because that's the only thing most women have to offer.
besides, why are you asking for favours from a dude you just meet.
Are you an orphan. and His he a charity organization.

Ladies, Upgrade your thinking process. Stop the "lack" mentality.

It's called Trading...
Everyman working on the surface of the earth want return on investment. an immediate one too.

When a lady start asking for favours where she's not suppose to, she makes herself a dumping ground.

A farmer is a farmer
a soil is a soil

in a relationship, a farmer decide what goes to the ground, and the time of harvest.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by RedCapChief(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry shorty, I guess you have been meeting the wrong kind of men? May God to expand your circle and meet your needs

My own kwestion is:
Why are there so many women who are willing to offer men sex in exchange for little favours?

Sir, if you help me with this job, We can . . .
Sir, if you help me pass this test, we can . . .
Sir, if you help me with school fees, we can . . .
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by thuao(m): 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Iciclesofblessi:

sorry, but like it was said before, what makes u think u re qualified for the job. do u know ow many graduates re out there looking for job.
u must possess extra advantage, i mean something over others, then u re qualified for the job.
that being said, its not right for guys to demand sex or something in return, but ladies re worse, u turn a man into an ATM, what do u expect.
be an independent woman/lady n no one wud take u for a ride.
study well n u will pass, work hard n get promoted.
one more thing, the way u dress matters alot, u can dress like a highclass/olosho or wayward lady n expect men not to want something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Type Of Ass 18+ / I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.