Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (39970 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by lawflec(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Badgers14: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Destiny indeed... Congrats to them smiley
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Shaadey: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
o
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Emereolevanwill(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
me pasa hia.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by abiolasogey(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Cul story
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Soulcaine(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Estharfabian post=39160631]See He proposed At Home....And Not Ontop of Mountain Everest....

i dunno Why Guys go through All those Lengths Just To propose....Throw me the Ring...I'd gladly Catch it.. undecided

PS..don't get me wrong.....I'm Big On Romance.... undecided[/qu

thanks for being true to yourself.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
The guy is nearly inconsistent
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by abiolasogey(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Cul story [quote author=grayht post=39268862][/quote]Cul story
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=Soulcaine post=39268901][/quote]of course! undecided
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by greatcid02(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Waooooo wish u guys all de best in life
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by hotgunz(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Naija bae wen he was in nigeria no love, his in state surprised u on fbk u re nw in love.... Chai dere s God oooooo

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by misspeggy(f): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2015
Nice one dear.... Wow! God I need my own Destiny.... If it can even be my birthday gift today I will Love it.... Show me love friends is my day!!

3 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by MrHighSea: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Its because u b fyn gurl n him CUTE guy.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lovely couple...but the story seems to be missing certain vital sentences...
Exactly. Like the part where she went to visit him abroad.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by halix239(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2015
meenagiggs:
Exactly. Like the part where she went to visit him abroad.
Yea...
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Joyekpen: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Congrats dear, but know u will always be questioned esp now he has acquired the right to do so. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by BCISLTD: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Rubbish. .all I see is a bride who couldn't do better..trying to manage the guy...and clearly because he is successful and not because she is in love with him in anyway. .

Bros ur a sucker...

U better love me quickly

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by screampete(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
I wnt to be Desmond in some beautiful girls life here.. Contact me if you think You got a big heart and ready to swim with mesmiley
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Uglyduckling: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Okay let me be the spoiler here. She suddenly warmed up to him many many years later because he was abroad grin grin grin grin cool. Women sha! We too like good thing. Happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by sauceEEP(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2015
This is superstory, a life of stress and sorrow.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by fahey: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2015
OK
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Luvdmx(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2015
undecided

No love found until he moves to the state. cool story

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by screampete(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2015
misspeggy:
Nice one dear.... Wow! God I need my own Destiny.... If it can even be my birthday gift today I will Love it.... Show me love friends is my day!!
HAPPY birthday dear... I can make your day. smiley.. Contact me. 07087304166
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by brownpollo(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2015
what you are telling me is that you guys had no intimacy before he propose?
hmmmmm something is fishy
or the story is not complete or does not end there.
congratz anyways

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by ilerry007(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Woman shaa
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2015
She didn't agree all the while, until she got a Facebook request from America?

Hmmmm...
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by professore(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Nice story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Wedding Invitation In Pidgin English (Pictured) / Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.