Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (39980 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2015
msbbash:

if u no see anybody propose to u, go buy one from Aboki...
I'm sorry...In English please? embarassed shocked
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by kinglekan: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2015
subbieD:
Choi, see story o.....wristba.ngle , sorry kingl.ekan ,damn it!! I meant ipled.ge oya let's start our own o grin

Superstory grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by slightlyMad(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
they couldn't work things out face to face until bobo travel go yankee, na when dem no see face to face, na that time the love come spark, ehn?

dude is a full time maga.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by opeadura(f): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Nice
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by subbieD(f): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Superstory grin grin

Megastory grin

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by IlesanmiG: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
LOL I stopped reading when I saw "he relocated to the states...". Bruh it has to end in marriage.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Lancier(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Importerexport: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
She doesn't love him. Just there for the money
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by HCF(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
is this a love story or what? >sad

...Obviously not!. Rather it is a story of how 'success' can make u get the woman of your dreams! grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Lordleo89(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na dis kain story Ladies for Nairaland comments go pass guys dem own. Anyways, I'm married to Jesus, Satan leave me alone...(singing) cool
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by fm7070: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
I wish you the best in your marital journey
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Djicemob: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
There is something strange about the sentence you used as header.I thought he broke up with after proposing.Semantically the sentence goes both ways.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
ok.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Lykech: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Woah finally u are family. All tanx to God. Facing similar situation in my relationship, don't know what to do. Pray mine works out too. Congrats girl.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Intelligentdude(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am I the only one seeing this thing.....Ladies will always be ladies(She did not accept him while he was in Nigeria but when he flew to the US,that was when she could decipher from his message on Facebook that he was still in love with her...smh 4 girls).
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
HCF:

...Obviously not!. Rather it is a story of how 'success' can make u get the woman of your dreams! grin
and he name it love story grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by michealekene(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
U jux received a MEDAL for ur comment. ...
Estharfabian:
See He proposed At Home....And Not Ontop of Mountain Everest..OR ONTOP OF OBAMA'S HEAD!!!.. angry

i dunno Why Guys go through All those Lengths Just To propose....Throw me the Ring And i'd gladly Catch it.. undecided

PS..don't get me wrong.....I'm Big On Romance.... undecided
Buh the "He proposed Inside the Redsea thingy is getting really Cliché..." what matters is Y'all Gonna last long n not endUp in some Sad divorce a week later..lipsrsealed undecided
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
michealekene:
U jux received a MEDAL for ur comment. ...
And where can I receive this Reward please? "grin"
It obviously hasn't been shipped yet..undecided embarassed
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by NifemiOlu(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
She was telling us to fast forward to different years, no guy in between those years? One bros has been fast forwarded.
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Tloc(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
adepiero:
Sharp woman, not so much of romance just a woman thinking of her future is all I see undecided
U gorrit!
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Nickymezor(f): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
So loveli
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by pet4ril(f): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
lekan29ice:
The story is touching my dear...
yeah tongue hope our own won't be break up before proposing sha? tongue
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by bummyla(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
congratulations my dears! Happy married life! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by michealekene(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
And where can I receive this Reward please? "grin"
It obviously hasn't been shipped yet..undecided embarassed

d ship left d terminal, last I checked, it must v sank sm whr within the Atlantic Ocean ...*wears life jacket nd swimming pants, brb
Re: He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story by Harrisonwo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nairaland Sure has potential Investigators!! "grin"

we really need Your kind in NIGERIA....
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / ‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.