Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. (5876 Views)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / The Girl I Want To Marry Is SS: I'm Dying Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by truelover(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2009
Medical Student in the house,

If you are to go ahead and marry your lover. The chances are as follows:

Being both AS.
The probability for you having AA children is 25%, AS is 50%, and SS is 25%.
So if you must go ahead consider the above factors and that implies the number of children you'll have will be limited!

For more info, consult your doctor. (www.datingkillerkeys..com)

Thank you.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by ebila(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
truelover:

Medical Student in the house,

If you are to go ahead and marry your lover. The chances are as follows:

Being both AS.
The probability for you having AA children is 25%, AS is 50%, and SS is 25%.
So if you must go ahead consider the above factors and that implies the number of children you'll have will be limited!

For more info, consult your doctor. (www.datingkillerkeys..com)

Thank you.
Thank God for u,she actually needs this.

@funmi-lola,
U can analyse this and maybe reach a decision that will make u be with d one u love.Goodluck once again.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by pinkylady1(f): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
ebila:

Thank God for u,she actually needs this.

@funmi-lola,
U can analyse this and maybe reach a decision that will make u be with d one u love.Goodluck once again.

didn't you guys read where she said the guy is already married?
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2009
hey ya!

i actually had a similar expirience.

mine we stayed 2gether 4 a yr n sm months.he proposed to me n i acepted ,only 4us to discover dat we ar both AS.i adviced him 2 get a new babe ,which he did.

but nw she"s against me.i really love him n he does too.but we had 2 face d facts of life n carry on.we ar still friends though n smtimes hav sex,bt am goin 2stop doin dat wen i hav a new boyfriend.

in essence,wat am saying is UR FUTURE HAS BETTER THINGS 4U,GIRL CARRY ON WIT UR LIFE,U CAN MAKE IT HAPPIER IF U WANT.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by olanajim(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
@poster,
I Have just one question for you. What will you have been if the guy have dead?
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by amsly: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
no no no, wrong grammer, dont do that to me please shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by olanajim(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2009
Well pardon the grama. I am just in my 100L. So i wil still improve, ok?
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by ebila(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2009
@funmi-lola,
[quote][/quote]

Didn't read dat part.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by ebila(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2009
pinky lady:

didn't you guys read where she said the guy is already married?
Didn't read dat part actually.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by chidipupay(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
trust me. It better you go back from here than making issues more complicated. Don't even think of marrying him cos who knows ur first child might be the ss. and also stop having sex with him again coz it an abomination. open your heart to another man. who know he might be better for you
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2009
chidipupay:

trust me. It better you go back from here than making issues more complicated. Don't even think of marrying him cos who knows ur first child might be the ss. and also stop having sex with him again coz it an abomination. open your heart to another man. who know he might be better for you

the-man-already-married-another-girl.

abi how many wives you want make im marry?
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by amosexy: 2:53am On Aug 02, 2009
@ tpia

u r missin out oo
we are abt to join two love birds in Osun thread ooo, grin
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 02, 2009
amosexy:

@ tpia

u r missin out oo
we are abt to join two love birds in Osun thread ooo, grin

they're toasting each other?

which state and which state? cheesy

I checked the thread and saw some guy with TheSeeker's picture abi wasnt it TheSeeker who first posted that photo.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by illusion2: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2009
I thnk she should start a blog & share her experiences. . . it helps.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by danieee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2009
i feel for you, but you have to get ur life back, you have to try.think about it, its the only option you've got.
wish u luck
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by topup: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2009
This reply is a good few months late tongue :
I've edited my response because I read all the posts and funmi you seem to be making such good progress smiley.

Keep coming on Nairaland, some of the stories on here will cheer you up, either by cracking you up with laughter, or you'll realise that you're certainly not alone.

I think it is always possible to move on in life, yes 6 years is a really long time but you'll get over it, trust me, put your heart and soul into recovery and it will pay off.

With romance I've noticed the biggest devastation to people, and what most people find difficult to get over is something that was out of their control. There are other topics on Nairaland about AS AS relationships that have failed to further prove the effects of it.

We cannot say for sure that without this dilema your relationship would have lasted forever, who knows maybe there could have been some issues so you can never predict the future, don't put all your frustration on this, it's something that could not be helped. If there's anything to be frustrated about, maybe it should be the fact that you're finding finding excuses to tell him so you won't have to see him more and more difficult or that you're not satisfied in your current relationship with the other boyfriend.

I really believe that if you start again, explain to the boyfriend you're cheating on the whole ordeal and maybe start again.

I would also advisie that you remain single, learn to love yourself 100% so that you no longer need anyone else to complete you again. I'm not saying become cold, but we have to love people whole heartedly, but be able to love ourselves also, so we never consider taking our lives or believe that we are nothing without them.

You are wonderful and someone else and someone else and someone else will always see that. Since you already managed to get a boyfriend, you will have no problem getting another, you just need to put more thought into the type of relationship you want, whether it be a friendship/companionship or more.

Bye for now. . .
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by scemchee(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
@poster
Follow what the house told you, but if you can not deal with it, then im me then i can give you the best solution.
i can't say this in public.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Nwamama1: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
angry cheesy wink lipsrsealed embarassed cool shocked, okokok
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Dexlomo: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Funmi-lola,
It's just a feeling and it will surely pass away. Ur life is in ur hands n al U can do is to determine in ur heart to let go of him.
I am sure my post may seem harsh but it is only the truth. In as much as you love him does that imply u shd sell out ur senses? D fact dat u stil want to hold on to d guy because of sex or share d smal part of him to me makes me bliv u r d*mb. Get up and move on wit ur life 'cos ur claims of being a product of a gud xtian home makes me sick.
Just give urself some time n u'll find love again.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by kpolli(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
u should have damned the odds n married him,
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by chrisj2000(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2011
please don't die
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by tpia5: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2011
hope the lady has found someone else because it's been two years now.

one day one day she go coil and uncoil na so somebody go precoil koboko for her.

the man has moved on in double quick time and she's still moaning everywhere and refusing to marry?

not too sharp, imo.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by tpia5: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2011
abi na juju the man pour for her cornflakes?
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Goldieluks: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2011
Maybe^^because a lot of these guys uses juju on vulnerable girls.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by femmy2010(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2011
@poster,
This would pass,
Get double busy with your academics and gradually it would fade away.
Re: Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
Leaving wit ur bf at age of 19 or 20, tell hw decent u r.
Now he's married and u can't let go jst because of ***. I pity u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Date With A Boring Guy! / Teenage Female Student Posts Unclad Photos On Facebook To Celebrate Her Birthday / I'm Proud Of My BBC (big Black c0ck) ..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.