Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do (1468 Views)

The Only Woman That Allowed Me Suck Her Breast Without Asking For Iphone 6 Is... / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 01, 2009
house, there is this girl i had a long crush for i was finally able to take her out to lunch and ask her out, she told me she also has the hots for me for a long time too but there is a snag, she is hiv positive. i thought she was joking until she unzipped her handbag and brought out her anti-retroviral drugs. i was shocked and she pushed d poser question to me do i still want her considering her status, whats a man to do in this situation , need help badly
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by ladybam(f): 1:35pm On May 01, 2009
hmmmmm. dont no. but its a really difficult situation. i tell you.
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by Igwe9(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2009
Wahala dey ooooooh! but if you love her so much like that, then seek the advice of professionals in that field. we have VCT centers all over the country,visit any of them for counseling.
good luck
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by JJYOU: 1:45pm On May 01, 2009
thank God you didnt say you love her. now just check your heart very well
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by follypimpi(m): 1:50pm On May 01, 2009
HIV victims need sum Loving too.
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by JJYOU: 2:13pm On May 01, 2009
follypimpi:

HIV victims need sum Loving too.
tks he said
there is this girl i had a long crush for
most would have used the word love. that was what i was refering to.
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 01, 2009
- be honest with her. accept her for who she is, not what she has.
- be careful.
- educate yourself about HIV and antiretroviral drugs.
- communication, communication communication
- let her know about what scares you
- be extra careful IF you ever going to be intimate.
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by grandstar(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2019
babasoty:
house, there is this girl i had a long crush for i was finally able to take her out to lunch and ask her out, she told me she also has the hots for me for a long time too but there is a snag, she is hiv positive. i thought she was joking until she unzipped her handbag and brought out her anti-retroviral drugs. i was shocked and she pushed d poser question to me do i still want her considering her status, whats a man to do in this situation , need help badly

Just stumbled on this. Did you date her? Did you marry her? Just want to know
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by Deepfeel(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2019
Hmm for her to come open with you show's she truly loves you, if you love her then why not, a lot of negative people are married to positive people and they are doing fine
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by anthonyuncle(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2019
guy,
confirm through a test
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by abayomi27(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2019
what are you now waiting for?.. there is love in sharing bro. After all love conquers all.
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by ubunja(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2019
What have we told you about following your emotions?

4 Likes

Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by Olamega78(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2019
I know of someone who knows the cure. Be it cancer or hiv. Contact me if you have her at heart
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 13, 2019
so basically when she is now HIV positive then she decided that she has a crush on you.

most aids/hiv infection in Nigeria is through sex..when she was whoring about with the bad boys..she no near you now that she is positive..she had a crush on you..pls abeg if you dont want trauma, abeg no go near am..yes you need to get educated about the disease but mr your parent didnt born you to come and save a woman in this world.. abeg stop acting emotonally and think about your future, can you handle sleeping with her now that you know her status? can you marry her, can you have kids with her, if cant abeg no go do things you go regret after.

those commeting that if you truely love her....bla bla, bla, ask them if they can brush their teeth or live with someone they know that has HIV

na even old thread..hisses
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by chuksdsilent: 11:13pm On May 13, 2019
lilwetdick:
so basically when she is now HIV positive then she decided that she has a crush on you.

most aids/hiv infection in Nigeria is through sex..when she was whoring about with the bad boys..she no near you now that she is positive..she had a crush on you..pls abeg if you dont want trauma, abeg no go near am..yes you need to get educated about the disease but mr your parent didnt born you to come and save a woman in this world.. abeg stop acting emotonally and think about your future, can you handle sleeping with her now that you know her status? can you marry her, can you have kids with her, if cant abeg no go do things you go regret after.

those commeting that if you truely love her....bla bla, bla, ask them if they can brush their teeth or live with someone they know that has HIV

Guy your advice sure pass.
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by ghettochild4u(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2019
babasoty:
Bro with her meds... She will have her viral load down to a level she won't be able to transfer it to her partner...
Have u no fear u both will have kids without HIV. Am married to an Hiv positive wife here in S.A
Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by chuksdsilent: 11:14pm On May 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

Your advice sure pass

1 Like

Re: The Only Woman I Have Feelings For Is Hiv Positive What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 13, 2019
abayomi27:
what are you now waiting for?.. there is love in sharing bro. After all love conquers all.

(1) (Reply)

a / Can There Be Any Virtous Woman In 9ja? / How Important Is The Religion Of The Person You Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.