Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (41748 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2015
This really makes no sense to me, if you want to leave Nigeria just go No one is forcing anyone to be in the so called "Zoo".

No need to plead like slaves coz that what it looks like from the connotations in this interview.

The ones talking about Biafra kicking up a fuss are the ones that are just like Nnamdi, weren't born during the time of the Biafra war hence they are so passionate n blood thirsty for secession, not thinking about the first Biafran war which lasted longer than 2 years and many lost their lives on both sides.

All you have to do to be reminded is go watch the biafran documentaries on YouTube n see all the starving children and victims that didn't ask to be apart of such circumstances, but that civil war for you, u don't know jack sh'it till your going through it.

Even I don't even know the full capacity of the carnage and pain our forefathers went through, and so doesn't Nnamdi kanu whom a lot are calling the Biafran leader.

When general ojukwu had to fund the Biafran war he used a lot of his own money, Nnamdi whom is a UK citizen whom lives in the UK receives the pound in currency.

Now the pound is more than Naija naira, yet we have this so called leader pleading for 8 million from Igbo people on the radio to support the so called cause.

Why would anyone in their right mind listen to a man that Igbo descent whom grew up as a UK citizen thousands of miles away from Nigeria and rally behind his crazy rants about Biafra?? Tell me angry coz it makes no sense to me!

A man whom even complained about his health problems in jail under arrest for what 1 or 2 days? Lol, gerrarahea mehn!

Im telling you, if war ever broke out and your putting your hopes on Nnamdi KANU? It won't be like 300 or Braveheart or even like Gladiator, he will run for the hills!

All one probably has to do is break his spectacle glasses n he will throw in the white flag n surrender.

I ain't bashing on my Igbo brothers n sisters, I'm just saying my view on things. Even general Ojukwu said in his prev interview a few years back to learn from the past, another war is not needed, so many lost their lives mehn.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by obainojazz(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2015
All this biafra war issue...make nobody force me to come fight war..o...I dey on my own biko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2015
one word for you..... FOOL.

I didn't read all that'sh!t you wrote!!
kossyablaze:
See as u dey think...oya na stop playing p square songs.... Lame ass dimwit bigot asshole lowlife modafuka. Awon omo ale jatijati. U r a waste. Ur daddy should av pulled out. Ewu. Ezi ofia. Nkita lacha kwa gi anya there. I am a man of integrity buh wen u cross my line, u r finished. Animal. Itz peeps like u makes Nigeria a zoo cuz of the level of your thinking faculty. Adaka.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2015
im a girl grin
and I'm from delta state, not edo
cheruv:

Ozaoekpe and mogidi are Edoids like trapQ but the difference is that they're men versed in times and seasons and also know what's best for Nigeria wink
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2015
fear what?? I'm from delta state and last I knew its not part of biafra. you people should stick with your 5 states.. that map you have is highly inconsequential.
hansad:

You de fear?

Take away Biafra from Nigeria, what shall be left is a country of southwest and north of Nigeria directed by Islamic Mullahs.

See why many of you de fear Biafra leaving, except the other fear that you may lose Biafra's crude oil.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
don't quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say. the b iafrans insult and incite violence against the yorubas/hausas/fulanis at the slightest opportunity so it's only rational that they stop enccrouching their lands since they hate them so much.
soldierdollar:

And you should stop using American products because you're not from america .

I fancy your brain
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2015
another slowpoke!!! do you see the Chinese, Germans and indians in Nigeria inciting violence and insulting Nigerians on a daily basis?? do you see them threatening to attack nigerians??
LastSurvivor:

Ur stupidity/naivety stinks, so all the Chinese, Germans, Indians etc in Nigeria should go back to their respective countries.. mumu
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2015
you're right! the problem with the b iafrans and NNAMDI KANU is that they don't go about this rationally. they go about insulting and inciting violence against other tribes such as yoruba, hausa/fulani and that's absolutely wrong on all levels. if only they did it right, there'd be no problems.
odomanis:

why don't you argue reasonably? Don't we have Nigerians living in UK ? Are Nigerians not living in Ghana , US, South Africa and others ?
So why cant Biafrans Live in Nigeria ? And you forget that most of those in other states still believe in and want Nigeria,dont give them reasons to swap.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2015
moronic scum
Spybradd:

bravo..this is the post of the day..beautiful...

b4 you start smiling,i meant to say....the best post in the category of foools...
so you are simply a big foool..
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by 2kris(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Adek15:
quoting Quran outta context. The question is what will happen to d few biafran Muslims after d successful secession
which biafran muslim? You talk as if there are any in the se
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by soldierdollar(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
don't quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say. the b iafrans insult and incite violence against the yorubas/hausas/fulanis at the slightest opportunity so it's only rational that they stop enccrouching their lands since they hate them so much.

Since you're suggesting biafrans leave all non-biafran states for their homes , are u also suggesting biafrans evacuate non-indigenes from their homes ?
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
moronic scum

that does nothing to your born foool status,does it?

grin
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
mad Cow on the loose... keep quoting your ancestors.
Spybradd:

that does nothing to your born foool status,does it?

grin
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by JigsawKillah(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
obainojazz:
All this biafra war issue...make nobody force me to come fight war..o...I dey on my own biko

you're a chicken!!!
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by hamzakito(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
M4gunners:
You mean for biafra or for the Zoo?
Meanwhile, all you who bring in propaganda trying to distract us by saying Deltas are not biafra, i hope you can see this by yourselves? I am 100% Delta and i can tell you i am not only biafra, but i dwell on it.
biafra...

1 Like

Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by hamzakito(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
as the 1st execuTHIEF president of biafra grin grin grin
oyo
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by hamzakito(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Just like Ojukwu
yes
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by obainojazz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you're a chicken!!!
and youse an termite...I'll eat you grin
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by JigsawKillah(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
obainojazz:
and youse an termite...I'll eat you grin

foolish homo grin grin
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by orunto27: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Silly women! That is why the Police caught him in their brothels. The Police should round them up and press their boobs flat with the butts of their guns.
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 1:08am On Oct 22, 2015
trapQ:
mad Cow on the loose... keep quoting your ancestors.

past status quo:FOOOL

current status quo: RAVING FOOOOL
grin
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by trapQ: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'll stop replying you now, since I obviously don't converse with mad cows
Spybradd:

D
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by Spybradd: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
trapQ:
I'll stop replying you now, since I obviously don't converse with mad cows

am i dont go crazy over....bBaAnBaOnOaNs..savvy?

grin
Re: Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard by sambluesky(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Forceful co-existence when we know we dnt ve common interest is one of d reasons nigeria can neva go forward, d divisions we experience in dis country n ppl wanting to break out is as a result of inheret dislike for one another, meanwhile our leaders at all levels don't bother to do anything concerning dis social problem that may lead to a more serious political problem in d future. I cnt see naija getting any better soon. BIAFRANS are RIGHT. Let em gooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.